What is Legalism?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Odds are you do not....but maybe you do....most don't....but do not know enough to know the difference.
YOUR RIGHT most DONT .
THEY say they do , but they do not . Most who claim the banner of fundamentalism
may as well say they are pick and choose fundamentalism . Cause i often see them
overlooking sins that pertain to their deeds , YET ROARING loudly of the sin of another .
OH we are to be grave , and grave indeed we are to be.
But i have seen many , so many , that claim to be even fundamental , yet they are not truly fundamental .
THEY in no way resemble CHRIST . But make no mistake , THE elites will put me in that camp .
And while , its true i am fundamental , BIBLE big time . THEY will use the many bad examples
to show the world that even men like me are dangerous . The goal of satan is and was to deter men from the bible .
But wise satan is . THE BIBLE says so too .
WISE HE is , HE knows how to bring and blend truth with lies .
IF we learn the biblical Christ , the apostels , the doctrine , we will be built up . IF not , prepare to be deceived .
Its such a simple walk really . BELIEVE IN CHRIST , but make sure its the biblical JESUS we are following and not just name only jesus .

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a kind word . Unique is not the word that popped into my mind . Dangerous did .
AND if you ask them questions in private or on screen , YOU WILL FIND OUT FAST why i say dangerous .

Christian come in many forms....the human experience....some are confused. You know I have no tolerance for evil. But I try to have patience for those I have hope for.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You only see me as dangerous for the fact I challenge all your preconceived doctrine. Take a look at this….

Daniel 7:9-10 KJV
[9] I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. [10] A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
The very thing that sustains this lake issues from His throne. Nothing distructive issues from His throne. For you see His throne is the heart of man. Now stop talking goat, this God that has given you such great mercy does not have the attributes of a mass murderer.
You are using the bible as a means to justify you what desire to believe . THE TEMPLE OF GOD is not THE LAKE OF FIRE .
NOR are our fiery trials that we endure on this earth .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christian come in many forms....the human experience....some are confused. You know I have no tolerance for evil. But I try to have patience for those I have hope for.
Do you believe that paul had learned patience .
I BET YOU DO .
How bout peter and the original apostels .
And yet they all were fast to say , CORRECT ERROR . Paul even delivered some over
for saying the ressurection was past already . DOCTRINE MATTERS . AS i am sure you do agree .
This man is dangerous . And that is not being judgmental , nor hateful .
Nor do i condmen him to hell fire . The only one who condmens him , is he himself .
I Know this mindset my dear friend . This one is more dangerous than you realize .
By all means , however , DO PRAY for them . Do pray for them . WE desire none to perish .
But i must warn as i am led to do so .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol,,,, your the one accusing me.
I was not including you in that . IT was a generalized statement . I was talking about
most who claim to be fundamental . they are no more fundamental than satan .
THEY just say the bible , as i DO , is GODS word . BUT THEY DONT FOLLOW the AUTHOR OF IT
THEY do not follow ALL JESUS taught and those apostels taught later .
Grail hunter is right on that . Many who claim fundemntalism are not truly fundamental .

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOUR RIGHT most DONT .
THEY say they do , but they do not . Most who claim the banner of fundamentalism
may as well say they are pick and choose fundamentalism . Cause i often see them
overlooking sins that pertain to their deeds , YET ROARING loudly of the sin of another .
OH we are to be grave , and grave indeed we are to be.
But i have seen many , so many , that claim to be even fundamental , yet they are not truly fundamental .
THEY in no way resemble CHRIST . But make no mistake , THE elites will put me in that camp .
And while , its true i am fundamental , BIBLE big time . THEY will use the many bad examples
to show the world that even men like me are dangerous . The goal of satan is and was to deter men from the bible .
But wise satan is . THE BIBLE says so too .
WISE HE is , HE knows how to bring and blend truth with lies .
IF we learn the biblical Christ , the apostels , the doctrine , we will be built up . IF not , prepare to be deceived .
Its such a simple walk really . BELIEVE IN CHRIST , but make sure its the biblical JESUS we are following and not just name only jesus .

I can agree with that. But the topic is Pagan customs and fundamentalists adherence to Bible only. I am not a fundamentalist. But as it is, it has been 2000 years and fundamentalists have adopt some Pagan beliefs...and some for the good. Wedding ceremonies are a perfect example.

Then again the Bible is not a history book. There is a lot going on that is not explained in the Bible so people can get the wrong impression....a puzzle with a lot of pieces missing. It is very easy to take things out of context.

Reactions: Waiting on him

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sooo,,,, you assume you have the authority too. Read the scripture posted.
The authority is not mine .
Nor could i cast anyone to hell fire . That authority is given unto Christ .
When i say i dont condemn you to hell fire , i meant i am not your judge .

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 14:3-5 KJV
[3] And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. [4] These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. [5] And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
These are the apostles of Christ, their song is the gospel given to ever creature under heaven. It’s not within man to learn it. They are the Glory of God, as scripture states.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can agree with that. But the topic is Pagan customs and fundamentalists adherence to Bible only. I am not a fundamentalist. But as it is, it has been 2000 years and fundamentalists have adopt some Pagan beliefs...and some for the good. Wedding ceremonies are a perfect example.

Then again the Bible is not a history book. There is a lot going on that is not explained in the Bible so people can get the wrong impression....a puzzle with a lot of pieces missing. It is very easy to take things out of context.
They were not fundamentalists . THEY claimed it , and yes they did much damage .
But just cause a mouse is in a cookie jar , dont make it a cookie .
Due to the false ones , fundamentalism has been given a bad name .
But fundamentalism is not what the false say it is , its simply believing in fundamental truth . WHICH IS IN the bible .
SO if you believe in that , then in essence you are fundamental . I know , i know , the name has been given a very bad name .
Truly a true christain is fundamental in what the bible teaches . Its just now a days ,
folks like the grape juice man jim jones and others , gave true fundamentalism a very bad name . BUT THEY WERE NOT fundamental
nor was david kerish . THEY claimed it . BUT SINCE WHEN DID JESUS say TAKE UP GUNS
and defend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately the proof is in the fruit…. Problem is can’t witness fruit on the internet, any can proclaim anything.
THAT is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT TRUE .
We cannot tell on the internet . At most we can tell if one is speaking truth or not .
But we cannot see their fruits . We can in person and over time .
ITs why i say FLEE the RCC , FLEE most all protestant churches , FLEE emergent , flee the liberal churches .
Cause i have examined many of them . I watch what they do and teach .
But as far as the internet , yeah you can have some hollering some good things
but what are they doing in the dark . THAT IS A FACT my friend . ITS a fact .

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you believe that paul had learned patience .
I BET YOU DO .
How bout peter and the original apostels .
And yet they all were fast to say , CORRECT ERROR . Paul even delivered some over
for saying the ressurection was past already . DOCTRINE MATTERS . AS i am sure you do agree .
This man is dangerous . And that is not being judgmental , nor hateful .
Nor do i condmen him to hell fire . The only one who condmens him , is he himself .
I Know this mindset my dear friend . This one is more dangerous than you realize .
By all means , however , DO PRAY for them . Do pray for them . WE desire none to perish .
But i must warn as i am led to do so .

I take the warning in kind.
What has this guy been through to get so mixed up? Does he believe in Christ? I believe so. He is a good example of something people do not take into consideration. Saved or not, messed up or not, you have to get passed Judgment Day...there Christ will take all things into consideration.

I am not trying to justify him....But I am rather physical with that kind.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I take the warning in kind.
What has this guy been through to get so mixed up? Does he believe in Christ? I believe so. He is a good example of something people do not take into consideration. Saved or not, messed up or not, you have to get passed Judgment Day...there Christ will take all things into consideration.

I am not trying to justify him....But I am rather physical with that kind.
Christ is our justification, I believe maybe 11 time in Romans alone?