What is Mystery Babylon?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
something bothered you epi ..............didnt it .
you want to BELIEVE so hard that what i wrote was pretense
because i speak so often against the delusion of the all incluision .
You seen the truth and yet you want so hard to believe i dont mean what i wrote and its all just pretending .
Beware epi , the social gospel came of the dragon , this all inclusive koran accepting islam accepting
and etc cometh OF satan .
The religoin of islam will save none but damn all . ITS TIME WE start telling folks the REAL GOSPEL
and flee that social one cause it wont be saving squat .
Why do you speak of accepting the Koran? Where is your dire need? Why are you on a Christian forum? Virtue signalling by tilting at dragons. You're stuck in your head.

I'm not bothered...but I think you have been disturbed.

• Sad
Reactions: amigo de christo

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why do you speak of accepting the Koran? Where is your dire need? Why are you on a Christian forum? Virtue signalling by tilting at dragons. You're stuck in your head.

I'm not bothered...but I think you have been disturbed.
Amigo is referring to the current ecumenical movement that is deceiving many and leading them to the strong delusion.

What are your thoughts on ecumenicalism? Should we abandon the gospel in order to just get along with the lost world and erring Christendom?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amigo is referring to the current ecumenical movement that is deceiving many and leading them to the strong delusion.

What are your thoughts on ecumenicalism? Should we abandon the gospel in order to just get along with the lost world and erring Christendom?
marvel not that many now see the social gospel AS THE GOSPEL to be given unto the world .
But it is no gospel . if we or an angel preach any OTHER gospel unto you than the one we did at first , the one
you had recieved , CAST THEM OUT , let them be accursed . AKA , DONT GATHER IN UNITY WITH THEM .

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

No matter how many different institutions try to meld themselves into a bigger one...it won't work...it can't work. Mystery Babylon is about dividing the religious system so that people can't all agree on the same errors. God has factored in the religious ego that so many prize above everything...so that these clash when trying to put a value on doctrines that bring no one into life. It's all the dead burying the dead. It's just religious theories and opinions. Who is to say who has a better opinion?

No, I believe in a spiritual brotherhood among real disciples...outside the camp...outside of institutions. No need to impress people...just God. Forsaking iniquity being one of the most important endeavours.

And I'm absolutely amazed that someone like Amigo is not seen for the superficial virtue-signaller that he shows himself to be...over and over...same rant.....ranting at mirrors and walls. Tilting at dragons for self-righteousness sake... making silly and foolish claims about nothing. There is NO coherence to his rantings and pontificating.

It shows how superficial the beliefs are of some here that he is not discerned as either a permanent baby believer or else just hugely misguided. Who can discern the iniquity and help out to save souls from being cut-off. It all sounds fun...and making false claims can gratify in the moment. But there is NO fear of the Lord in it.

"Your prophets have seen vain and foolish things for you: and they have not discovered your iniquity, to turn away your captivity; but have seen for you false burdens and causes of banishment." Lam. 2:14

It's so sad that those who try warning me are not turning their words around to realize that their words apply ten fold to themselves. Because of such a lack of wisdom, knowledge, and understanding (all while being "saved") many will be cast into outer darkness for ever. These don't think it's possible of course....that's why there will be weeping and anger (gnashing of teeth).

If these had known the outcome of their iniquity, they may have perhaps repented. But alas...they would have had to put down their own ego long enough to listen to the prophets and teachers that were sent to them by God to warn them.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
marvel not that many now see the social gospel AS THE GOSPEL to be given unto the world .
But it is no gospel . if we or an angel preach any OTHER gospel unto you than the one we did at first , the one
you had recieved , CAST THEM OUT , let them be accursed . AKA , DONT GATHER IN UNITY WITH THEM .
You are condemning yourself...but you don't see it. A blind man who has never seen doesn't know he is blind. Your gospel IS counterfeit...naming and claiming...then looking down on others for not being as simplistic and foolish as yourself. You are caught in God's net.

So easy to condemn others ...then wipe your mouth and say...I have done no iniquity.

Cast them out....words you will hear from God.

• Sad

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He who beats around the bush is he who one must be very wary of heeding .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about the one who mindlessly repeats the same rant over and over again...looking for approval from equally deceived ones?
Not looking for approval ..........
simply desiring that none goes down the social justice inclusive ecumincal path from which the second death awaits those who do so .
You preach our ability
As for me i shall remind and continue to remind all of the dire necessity to BELIEVE on JESUS CHRIST
and the dire importance of letting all who believe not ON HIM to DO SO and fast .
Also to remind about ALL things HE did teach . not just some aspects .
ITs all in vain to try and teach the world concepts about picking up a cross , IF THEY BELIEVE NOT FIRST ON HE who was crucified
upon said cross . Budda has failed the world . ISLAM has failed the world as has any other religion and or mindsets of men .
Sadly even christendom has done the ultimate wicked of all
for not only does it give this social inclusive lie unto the world and its religions
IT DO SO IN the name of JESUS CHRIST . AND epi , ITS WHY I SHUDDER daily in fear FOR YA .
You preach only reminders but FAIL TO REMIND ALL of the dire NEED TO FIRST , TO FIRST BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST .
cause without FAITH IN HIM , ITS ALL IN VAIN EPI . And i do mean ALL in vain .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No matter how many different institutions try to meld themselves into a bigger one...it won't work...it can't work. Mystery Babylon is about dividing the religious system so that people can't all agree on the same errors. God has factored in the religious ego that so many prize above everything...so that these clash when trying to put a value on doctrines that bring no one into life. It's all the dead burying the dead. It's just religious theories and opinions. Who is to say who has a better opinion?

No, I believe in a spiritual brotherhood among real disciples...outside the camp...outside of institutions. No need to impress people...just God. Forsaking iniquity being one of the most important endeavours.

And I'm absolutely amazed that someone like Amigo is not seen for the superficial virtue-signaller that he shows himself to be...over and over...same rant.....ranting at mirrors and walls. Tilting at dragons for self-righteousness sake... making silly and foolish claims about nothing. There is NO coherence to his rantings and pontificating.

It shows how superficial the beliefs are of some here that he is not discerned as either a permanent baby believer or else just hugely misguided. Who can discern the iniquity and help out to save souls from being cut-off. It all sounds fun...and making false claims can gratify in the moment. But there is NO fear of the Lord in it.

"Your prophets have seen vain and foolish things for you: and they have not discovered your iniquity, to turn away your captivity; but have seen for you false burdens and causes of banishment." Lam. 2:14

It's so sad that those who try warning me are not turning their words around to realize that their words apply ten fold to themselves. Because of such a lack of wisdom, knowledge, and understanding (all while being "saved") many will be cast into outer darkness for ever. These don't think it's possible of course....that's why there will be weeping and anger (gnashing of teeth).

If these had known the outcome of their iniquity, they may have perhaps repented. But alas...they would have had to put down their own ego long enough to listen to the prophets and teachers that were sent to them by God to warn them.
Mystery Babylon.........is riding the beast......and the beast will eventually turn on her. What is that beast she is riding....isn't it the world, the kingdoms and spirit of the world that she is in bed with? That was the condition Israel/Jerusalem was in when God judged it by turning the beast of that day that she was riding (Rome), against her in 70AD. (And the Roman army was made up of many nations.....because Rome was an empire of many nations.) Same thing happening with the church now....it was to the Jew first then the Gentile. The church should have learned from Israel's example, but hasn't . Anyhow looks like we don't agree on what Mystery Babylon is either.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not looking for approval ..........
simply desiring that none goes down the social justice inclusive ecumincal path from which the second death awaits those who do so .
You preach our ability
As for me i shall remind and continue to remind all of the dire necessity to BELIEVE on JESUS CHRIST
and the dire importance of letting all who believe not ON HIM to DO SO and fast .
Also to remind about ALL things HE did teach . not just some aspects .
ITs all in vain to try and teach the world concepts about picking up a cross , IF THEY BELIEVE NOT FIRST ON HE who was crucified
upon said cross . Budda has failed the world . ISLAM has failed the world as has any other religion and or mindsets of men .
Sadly even christendom has done the ultimate wicked of all
for not only does it give this social inclusive lie unto the world and its religions
IT DO SO IN the name of JESUS CHRIST . AND epi , ITS WHY I SHUDDER daily in fear FOR YA .
You preach only reminders but FAIL TO REMIND ALL of the dire NEED TO FIRST , TO FIRST BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST .
cause without FAITH IN HIM , ITS ALL IN VAIN EPI . And i do mean ALL in vain .
You are confusing the gospel with your message of anti-social behaviour. ...and your obsession with claiming to believe ON Jesus at ever greater speeds.

Who are you trying to impress? Do you think there is a heavenly tally so that vain repetitions are counted in your favour?

What "spectrum" are you on?

• Sad

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're talking about your Videos and Threads and Posts?

Yes i agree.

We finally agree.

Perfect.
many now believe in a concept much like oprah once taught .
That there is no DIRE NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS the CHRIST
but rather that if they just love and do them so good works and try and maybe not sin
THEY WILL BE FINE .
And yet what i say to one i most happily say to all , VAINITY VAINITY is that concept
for a LIE INDEED IT IS .
WITHOUT BELIEF IN , FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST
ITS ALL BUT VAINITY and the second death awaits all WHO TROD HIM UNDERFOOT .
As for me , i cannot point to me or to any man
but unto JESUS CHRIST ALONE must i , and WILL I point .
The one true life saving gospel will NOT BE DENIED .for though more and more do try and to deny
IN THE END JESUS CHRIST shall DENY THEM for having preached such a lie .
BY grace i happen to know WHO SAVES and WHO ALONE SAVES . AND ITS WHY I OFTEN AND DAILY
REMIND all to BELIEVE ON CHRIST JESUS whom GOD DID SEND .
Unto those who preach there is no need to have to have beleived on JESUS CHRIST
they do the work of anti christ and not of CHRIST , NOT OF GOD .
YOU SEE GOD THE FATHER TESTIFIED OF THE SON . not budda and good works
not islam and lovey do works . BUT OF JESUS CHRIST and unto all who do recieve HIM
they have the WORK OF GOD within them .
And can do the works of GOD for they have DONE THE WORK OF GOD .
What is this work i speak of and am writing about .
THIS WORK . TO BELIEVE ON HE WHOM GOD DID SEND . And THAT BE THE WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are confusing the gospel with your message of anti-social behaviour. ...and your obsession with claiming to believe ON Jesus at ever greater speeds.

Who are you trying to impress? Do you think there is a heavenly tally so that vain repetitions are counted in your favour?

What "spectrum" are you on?
And at greater speeds shall i continue to remind and to stir up all to ALWAYS keep the orginal gospel upon the heart .
THE WHORE AINT SLOWING DOWN EPI
at greater and greater speeds she and her children are preaching an anti gospel under guise it is the gospel .
THEY AINT SLOWING DOWN
NOR SHALL I SLOW DOWN .
Now on this path it will cost me much as more and more unify as one against the TRUE GOSPEL
as they embrace this false love that came of the world and of the dragon .
THEY make war against CHRIST and the lambs . I shall not fear them .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
many now believe in a concept much like oprah once taught .
That there is no DIRE NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS the CHRIST
but rather that if they just love and do them so good works and try and maybe not sin
THEY WILL BE FINE .
And yet what i say to one i most happily say to all , VAINITY VAINITY is that concept
for a LIE INDEED IT IS .
WITHOUT BELIEF IN , FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST
ITS ALL BUT VAINITY and the second death awaits all WHO TROD HIM UNDERFOOT .
As for me , i cannot point to me or to any man
but unto JESUS CHRIST ALONE must i , and WILL I point .
The one true life saving gospel will NOT BE DENIED .for though more and more do try and to deny
IN THE END JESUS CHRIST shall DENY THEM for having preached such a lie .
BY grace i happen to know WHO SAVES and WHO ALONE SAVES . AND ITS WHY I OFTEN AND DAILY
REMIND all to BELIEVE ON CHRIST JESUS whom GOD DID SEND .
Unto those who preach there is no need to have to have beleived on JESUS CHRIST
they do the work of anti christ and not of CHRIST , NOT OF GOD .
YOU SEE GOD THE FATHER TESTIFIED OF THE SON . not budda and good works
not islam and lovey do works . BUT OF JESUS CHRIST and unto all who do recieve HIM
they have the WORK OF GOD within them .
And can do the works of GOD for they have DONE THE WORK OF GOD .
What is this work i speak of and am writing about .
THIS WORK . TO BELIEVE ON HE WHOM GOD DID SEND . And THAT BE THE WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH .
W.W.O.D. (What would Oprah do?) Amigo, you need to at least consider what Oprah would do. She could help you with your tendency towards anti-social behaviour. So then, step away from the mirror...stop the virtue-signalling, and start to PRACTICE something that looks more like kindness.

Kindness is NOT evil. Falsely accusing people is.

God desires mercy not sacrifice...and certainly not endless repetitive ranting...the dire needs...that come from your own deep cry for help (that your religious ego is masking with all the foolish antics).

Last edited:
  • Sad

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a HO from which of her cup the words of turds do flow
drink not of her waters
for her drink has slain many sons and many daughters .
DRINK rather from the pure and holy cistern of JESUS CHRIST the LORD
upon whose words shall be our meat and our sword .
Enjoy the reminder of this truth i make to one and all
and heed not the whore but rather the SHEPARD KING JESUS and his CALL .
Run fast from the cry of the harlot of the WHORE
for death leading only to the second death is at her DOOR

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
W.W.O.D. (What would Oprah do?) Amigo, you need to at least consider what Oprah would do. She could help you with your tendency towards anti-social behaviour. So then, step away from the mirror...stop the virtue-signalling, and start to PRACTICE something that looks more like kindness.

Kindness is NOT evil. Falsely accusing people is.

God desires mercy not sacrifice...and certainly not endless repetitive ranting...the dire needs...that come from your own deep cry for help (the your religious ego is masking with all the foolish antics).
Oprah cannot help me or any one , no , not even her own self . She has preached and long preached a lie that cannot save but only grave .

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This thread seems to have run its course as the dregs have come to attack me personally...as per usual.

The challenge I have when this happens is whether to answer at all...or how to answer. I tend to let the ranters rant for awhile...but this only seems to attract more crows....circling for the kill...or so they think.

The biblical wisdom holds true...but some discernment is necessary.

"Answer not a fool according to his folly, Lest you also be like unto him. Answer a fool according to his folly, Lest he be wise in his own conceit." Prov. 26:4,5

Send in the clowns! :ummm:

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No matter how many different institutions try to meld themselves into a bigger one...it won't work...it can't work. Mystery Babylon is about dividing the religious system so that people can't all agree on the same errors.
Ecumenicalism links arms with unbelievers....unequally yoked with unbelievers, which we are clearly instructed in scripture not to do. We are not to be unequally yoked with non-born again Catholicism and non-born again Judaism, much less any other religion of the world such as Hinduism, Islam, Buddhism, etc. Linking arms with Catholicism or Judaism (like many in the Jewish roots movement do)..........is ecumenicalism. It is friendship with the world...Mystery Babylon in bed with the world. It is deceptive......... and is deceiving and leading souls to a stronger delusion.

You saying that Catholics are our brothers and sisters and your belief that souls practicing other false religions of the world can be saved without the gospel and apart from knowing Christ just based on their own righteousness............is ecumenicalism. "Righteous" Catholics don't need the gospel and "righteous" Jews don't need the gospel....? nor righteous Muslim, Hindus, Buddhists etc. Hmmm...strange because Jesus came to Israel for that very reason, to bring the gospel.......and even the gospel was to the Jew FIRST, then the rest of the world. Those of Israel who rejected the gospel........sadly were subject to the wrath of God and were destroyed and scattered.......as a lesson and warning to the church and the world.

And your double-speak about Mystery Babylon would seem to divert away from the real warning that we need to take from it. Nothing to see here folks...it's just about division within the church....that's how it came across to me..........when it's really about the church having unity/friendship with the world.

• Love

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ecumenicalism links arms with unbelievers....unequally yoked with unbelievers, which we are clearly instructed in scripture not to do. We are not to be unequally yoked with non-born again Catholicism and non-born again Judaism, much less any other religion of the world such as Hinduism, Islam, Buddhism, etc. Linking arms with Catholicism or Judaism (like many in the Jewish roots movement do)..........is ecumenicalism. It is friendship with the world...Mystery Babylon in bed with the world. It is deceptive......... and is deceiving and leading souls to a stronger delusion.

While you are so occupied with those pesky non-believers...you don't realize that all those false believers have infiltrated into the church to put their muddy boot-prints everywhere...thus spoiling the place for anything holy. And you are just as guilty.
You saying that Catholics are our brothers and sisters
No more or less so than my Protestants brothers and sisters, and my Orthodox brothers and sisters. I have a gift of hospitality...giving kindness before any mention of doctrines even arises. I think you should read the gospels again...check out the "good" Samaritan.

and your belief that souls practicing other false religions of the world can be saved without the gospel and apart from knowing Christ just based on their own righteousness............is ecumenicalism.

False. Jesus told the story of the good Samaritan..the equivalent of a Muslim of today...a man of another faith.

Because you are an indoctrinated religious person...you read the bible without being able to understand it's daily implications.

If there were Muslims in His day...Jesus would have told the story of the good Muslim. Of course that puts religious people in a BIG SNIT. (go check your pulse and see how the Pharisees received Jesus' teachings) So the Pharisees...so the "FUNdamentalists" of today. Same religious spirit.
"Righteous" Catholics don't need the gospel and "righteous" Jews don't need the gospel....? nor righteous Muslim, Hindus, Buddhists etc.

I never said that. You have only a one dimensional understanding of the gospel. The higher call is to become the Bride of Christ. God selects (elects) people from every tribe, nation, and tongue INTO His kingdom to rule and reign with Him. Read Revelation. God chooses His holy ones from among the righteous...or ones who are disposed towards righteousness.

All my critics are at a big disadvantage. They don't understand the gospel.

People here will say I am too loving of others. Then others say I'm elitist. The Pharisees didn't understand Jesus either. All they knew was that they hated Him and His message.

And ecumenism is about institutions...not individuals. You are WAY off here (and many other places). Do you think God has mercy on institutions or people? So you condemn people...I condemn ONLY the institution. I don't condemn people. I'm here to help save them.
Hmmm...strange because Jesus came to Israel for that very reason, to bring the gospel.......and even the gospel was to the Jew FIRST, then the rest of the world. Those of Israel who rejected the gospel........sadly were subject to the wrath of God and were destroyed and scattered.......as a lesson and warning to the church and the world.

You are not getting this right. The people of Israel at THAT time were the Jews. They were complicit in putting Jesus on the cross...based on the holiness present in their religion...the law of Moses. As such the ONLY way out FOR THEM was to believe in Jesus.

God sent Jonah to Nineveh....why? To have them repent. And they did so.

Did God send Jonah to other cities? No. But you...thinking you "understand God" are trying to condemn other cities as if they were Nineveh. Jesus' ministry was NOT to the world...but to the lost sheep of Israel. Is this too high-fallutin for you? Can you reason it?

So then your artificial attempt to appease God (it's in the bible!) is without any wisdom, knowledge, or understanding. You are trying to make the world to be Israel. The world is NOT Israel. So while you condemn the world and claim all the warnings are for the world...you condemn yourself because you are not obeying God. The warnings are for you.
And your double-speak about Mystery Babylon would seem to divert away from the real warning that we need to take from it.

You mean double-edged sword. And you don't understand that because of that pesky one-dimensional approach of yours.
Nothing to see here folks...it's just about division within the church....that's how it came across to me..........when it's really about the church having unity/friendship with the world.
It's both. Institutions look for worldly recognition. But the lack of unity is from within.

Last edited: