What is so wrong with Calvinism ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This place is rank with false teachers, heresy, and pretend Christians. That's what I think about here.

this!!! ^^^^^^^^^ this!!!!!

first, i find a new member on here that is OPC, and then i read this. I think today is gonna be a great day. :D It does my heart good to see truthful posts like this. Its a relief really.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh I stay here so at least SOME truth gets put in this dark place.
Yes he is back at carm and left here and christian forums as well. Creatures of habit. The crazy thing is I post the same here as I do there and get banned all of the time. I had not ever been banned as a calvinist for 20 years. Its 100% biased over there and sensor the opposition to calvinism. They on the other hand personally attack people and not the doctrine and never get banned. And I'm actually a nicer poster now then I was before. Its like a gang mentality over there on the calvinist/arminian forum.

BruiserMiller

Jun 9, 2022
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes he is back at carm and left here and christian forums as well. Creatures of habit. The crazy thing is I post the same here as I do there and get banned all of the time. I had not ever been banned as a calvinist for 20 years. Its 100% biased over there and sensor the opposition to calvinism. They on the other hand personally attack people and not the doctrine and never get banned. And I'm actually a nicer poster now then I was before. Its like a gang mentality over there on the calvinist/arminian forum.
Where's the ROTFLOL emoji here on the Like button? ;)

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where's the ROTFLOL emoji here on the Like button? ;)
Icon cast has a great idea with his forum no censorship. That alone will attract some people and it might take off . I’m surprised he is not banned though for recruiting lol . I’m sure Theo will have it removed :D

I don’t think there is a rofl with tears emoji

Reactions: BruiserMiller

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sir, there is no such thing as a trinity. It is a tradition of men, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils. And the scriptures warns us against such damnable heresies, saying, beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. Heresies are works of the flesh, and they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. For whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
A unitarian god is an idol a false god and cannot exist since it’s incapable of love and experiencing love a a solitary being .

hope this helps !!!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sir, my God is not "unitarian". My God is a God that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by himself. And is there a God beside him? yea, there is no God; he knoweth not any. To him belongeth vengeance, and recompence. He is known by the judgment which he executeth. But you do not know him. For you worship devils called "god the son - second person of the trinity" and "god the holy spirit - third person of the trinity". Thou hast gone a whoring after the gods of the strangers of the land. Woe unto thee, o worker of iniquity, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness! For my God hath no pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with him. The foolish shall not stand in his sight: he hateth all workers of iniquity.

Go and cry unto the gods which thou hast chosen; let them deliver thee in the time of thy tribulation. How canst thou escape the damnation of hell?
Who is identified as God in scripture?
1, 2, 3 or more ?

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Sir, there is no such thing as a trinity. .

New International Version
Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

New Living Translation
“My Lord and my God!” Thomas exclaimed.

English Standard Version
Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!”

Berean Standard Bible
Thomas replied, “My Lord and my God!”

Berean Literal Bible
Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"

King James Bible
And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

New King James Version
And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

New American Standard Bible
Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

NASB 1995
Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Amen. By him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: and he is before all things, and by him all things consist. And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell.

The trinity is a doctrine of devils. If you are willing to cease your worship of devils (god the son - second person of the trinity, and god the holy spirit - third person of the trinity), then I would be glad to impart unto you the gospel of his Son. For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

John 1:10

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
This is speaking about the Trinity. Both the Father and the Son are within the Godhead. And Christ declared that the Holy Spirit is also God. See 1 John 5:7 (KJB).

Marine0311

Jun 26, 2022
New Roads , Louisiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually I am saying that only the view I hold to, the biblical one, is the way of salvation.

Romans 5:8 was written to Christians. It was not written to the lost. And John 1:29 says world, not every individual. Do you believe in universalism? All go to heaven? Nobody goes to hell?

Marine0311

Jun 26, 2022
New Roads , Louisiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1John 2:2/Hebrews 11:6/Revelation 22:17/John 3:16 all expose Calvinism as false. No one can change the gospel without eternal consequences.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1John 2:2/Hebrews 11:6/Revelation 22:17/John 3:16 all expose Calvinism as false. No one can change the gospel without eternal consequences.
None of those refute Calvinism.
God grants faith to believe in Christ, then people do exercise it and believe. They come to know who Christ is by direct revelation from God, otherwise none will follow Christ as they have enmity in their heart (the old man of the flesh) against God and Christ, they follow the prince of the powers of the air, Ephesians 2, until God makes them alive who were dead, by the means of faith which God gives.
You can escape all the confusion if you understand to be born of The Spirit is of God at the will of the Father and not of the will of the man.

Romans 12:3 For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.

Jesus said scripture can not be broken.

John 6
37 All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out. 38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. 39 This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day. 40 And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.”