What is the…

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am like a dentist. I find a nerve and grind on it till they scream to stop..LOL
Its known as provoking unto wrath my friend . Just simply speak truth
IF speaking truth offends them , well then that is on them . But no need to try and provoke and poke .
Think about how lost they are . The CC is so dangerous . Let our desire be to free them of that system .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ and the church He founded on Peter and the apostles!
Which aint the CC my friend .
Its what i keep trying to tell you . Come and join the lambs who are of the true church of Christ and of the apostels .
Not the church that claims to be yet teaches heresays . Anyone can claim to be of the TRUE CHURCH
The JW , the MORMON does and so on and so forth .
The true church and those of the true church , dont teach dangerous heresays and promote the praying to angels , to mary and whatever
other angel or saint there is . THE true CHURCH prays to GOD in JESUS name .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen, come out from among them, protestants.
Sadly its also come out from amongst many protestant churches as well .
Whoredom has infected many a church within the protestant realm itself . The whore is calling her daughters home .
Thus if any church ya know is hollering lets just have us some unity and we all catholics anyway , I SUGGEST YA FLEE IT .
And if its unity is not based upon Christ and His doctrine and the doctrine of the apostles in that bible ,
FLEE IT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which divinity is upset with me?
The all inclusive CC led one . but my advice is dont follow that god .
And if you want to know why i dont captilze the G , well its the same reason i say DONT FOLLOW IT .
The dragon is real my friend and the harlot rides high . And many are now entering her chambers .
The all inclusive social led social gospel is a lie spawned from the dragon unto many churches now .
Its so bad even almost seventy percent of churches buys its lie . Thinking GOD is okay and dokey
with all religoins so long as they do them some lovey do and good works and join under her lie .
Its a delusion the likes of which i have never seen and it grows by troops daily .

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its known as provoking unto wrath my friend . Just simply speak truth
IF speaking truth offends them , well then that is on them . But no need to try and provoke and poke .
Think about how lost they are . The CC is so dangerous . Let our desire be to free them of that system .
Actually, Paul knowingly provoked folks and got the reaction he wanted. Got beat up too.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whoredom has infected many a church within the protestant realm itself . The whore is calling her daughters home .
Thus if any church ya know is hollering lets just have us some unity and we all catholics anyway , I SUGGEST YA FLEE IT .
And if its unity is not based upon Christ and His doctrine and the doctrine of the apostles in that bible ,
FLEE IT .
We must unify with the 3000 at Pentecost, not each other's belief systems.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And if you want to know why i dont captilze the G , well its the same reason i say DONT FOLLOW IT .
The dragon is real my friend and the harlot rides high . And many are now entering her chambers .
The all inclusive social led social gospel is a lie spawned from the dragon unto many churches now .
Its so bad even almost seventy percent of churches buys its lie . Thinking GOD is okay and dokey
with all religoins so long as they do them some lovey do and good works and join under her lie .
Its a delusion the likes of which i have never seen and it grows by troops daily .
Excellent post!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which divinity is upset with me?
There's only ONE - but go ahead and keep micking Him.

Don't
say I didn't warn you.
Oh, and - good luck . . .

Matt. 7:22-23
On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am like a dentist. I find a nerve and grind on it till they scream to stop..LOL
Uhhhh, more like a proctologist - but being "proud" of getting on people's nerves is a sentiment straight froimn your father, Satan . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FLEE IT .
Another TEXTBOOK example of the blind followinf the even MORE blind . . .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When one that supports pope francis calls another man blind . I say let the so called blind man rejoice .
its pope francis that is lost . Not me .

Last edited:

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When one that supports pope francis calls another man blind . I say let the so called blind man rejoice .
its pope francis that is lost . Not me .
The only things you know about Pope Francis is from the steady diet of toxic anti-Catholic garbage that dominates the Internet. (or from schizmatic Catholics, which is worse). There is nothing 'Christian" about mindless slander.

I put up lots of papal quotes that address the world TODAY, not the world 5 centuries ago. If a post is longer than 5 lines, you gloss over it, just like you do with my signature. Maybe you have stocks in the weapons industry, is that why you say the pope is lost???

capitolism2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BreadOfLife

Invisibilis

Nov 9, 2017
Northern Rivers
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
“If” is always conditional
2 Timothy 2:12
If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:
Yes' when we use/say the word "if", it becomes conditional; but Truth, Love, and Faith is unconditional and does not use/say "if".

What suffers? Is it not our false-self which suffers vulnerability and exposure of it's own truth as being false? When our false-self suffers our true-self shall reign with him: when we deny the Truth, Truth will seem to deny us; for Truth will not confirm what is not true to be true, hence it is unconditional.

When discussing Truth, Faith and Love, they are God/Spirit based reference points. These are unconditional and completely different to our human (false-self) based reference point. It is only humans which uses language that expresses words of doubt and deception, and those who are unable to be unconditional are subject to a perspective of conditionality.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's only ONE - but go ahead and keep micking Him.

Don't
say I didn't warn you.
Oh, and - good luck . . .

Matt. 7:22-23
On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’
Good morning sunshine.

There is only one God, and one mediator...the man Christ Jesus.

No other person to be mad here.

He can only be mad if you divide Him into several entities, Rather than leaving Him as the lone God and a man with Him.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uhhhh, more like a proctologist - but being "proud" of getting on people's nerves is a sentiment straight froimn your father, Satan . . .
LOL

C'mon Catholic, have a good time and argue without melting down.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correction: The CHurch Jesus Founded on HIS perfect SIN OFFERING, and the continuing leadership of the Holy Spirit.

which Church continually offers the sacrifice of Christ to the glory of the father in the unity of the spirit?