What is the Whole Armour of God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Wow. I just got a call from a local pastor here where I live. He told me that God showed him that the warning I am giving to the church is from God. He told me to continue to warn people. He read my testimony on line and the Lord told him to call me.

We are spiritually born into a spiritual race toward a spiritual promised land. Just as few of us will please God in this as did the Israelites in the wilderness. People refuse to listen to the Lord and fear.

Be not high-minded but FEAR. Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Will any wake from their sleep. I don't think so.

The OT race was equivalent to a grade school race. The NT race is like a high school race. But a race is a race. To whom much is given more is required.

• Love
Reactions: faithfulness

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow. I just got a call from a local pastor here where I live. He told me that God showed him that the warning I am giving to the church is from God. He told me to continue to warn people. He read my testimony on line and the Lord told him to call me.

We are spiritually born into a spiritual race toward a spiritual promised land. Just as few of us will please God in this as did the Israelites in the wilderness. People refuse to listen to the Lord and fear.

Be not high-minded but FEAR. Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

The OT race was equivalent to a grade school race. The NT race is like a high school race. But a race is a race. To whom much is given more is required.
The Israelites in the wilderness did nto please God. In fact. They sinned against God and wandered in unbelief. They ended up dieting in the wilderness and were nto allowed to go to the promised land due to unbelief.

You’re a false prophet. Who denies the cross. Who denies the need to be born again (regenerated( and denies the word of God as Gods literal words.

Last edited by a moderator:

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Israelites in the wilderness did nto please God. In fact. They sinned against God and wandered in unbelief. They ended up dieting in the wilderness and were nto allowed to go to the promised land due to unbelief.

You’re a false prophet. Who denies the cross. Who denies the need to be born again (regenerated( and denies the word of God as Gods literal words.

I doubt any pastor called you. I am sure you are just once again pumping yourself up.. You’re a cult leader. And will continue to be exposed for who yu really are. Just like you have in any chatrooms you have ever been too.
You go on doubting...lifting up your own ways ...and disparaging me and my message of truth. I invite the light of truth. :)

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You go on doubting...lifting up your own ways ...and disparaging me and my message of truth. I invite the light of truth. :)
If you had any truth, I might be invited to it

All one has to do is ready your stuff to realise there is no truth to it..

You do not invite anyone to the light. You push them away from it..

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you had any truth, I might be invited to it

All one has to do is ready your stuff to realise there is no truth to it..

You do not invite anyone to the light. You push them away from it..
I push away the outer man and invite in the inner man. Read the bible more carefully and you will see the same thing going on. It's only as you sneakily take what is meant for the inner man...for your own ego.. that you are getting the wrong idea. You are simply able to ignore all the warnings as being for someone else as per your indoctrination.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I push away the outer man and invite in the inner man. Read the bible more carefully and you will see the same thing going on. It's only as you sneakily take what is meant for the inner man...for your own ego.. that you are getting the wrong idea. You are simply able to ignore all the warnings as being for someone else as per your indoctrination.
The inner man is dead

If it is not born again, It will remain dead.

You can‘t push away the outer man, as long as the inner man is dead. Your outer man will do what it wants to do.

You may be able to look religious. To look like a child of God. But the outside does not make one a true believer and a child of God

One must be born again first. You want nothing to do with that..

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So if I’ve had 20 pastors confirm what I’m teaching that contradicts your false teaching who should we believe ?

hope this helps !!!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The inner man is dead

If it is not born again, It will remain dead.

You can‘t push away the outer man, as long as the inner man is dead. Your outer man will do what it wants to do.

You may be able to look religious. To look like a child of God. But the outside does not make one a true believer and a child of God

One must be born again first. You want nothing to do with that..
First....be born again in the inner man. Then ....go to God for a full measure of grace by being baptized in the Spirit. Then .....go to God for a deeper work of the cross by losing the outer man...being disconnected from him through being crucified with Christ (the full power of the cross). Then .....learn what righteousness is and how to grow into the likeness of Christ, having known the higher walk but now applying that to what is expected of us by God.

Last edited:

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First....be born again in the inner man. Then ....go to God for a full measure of grace by being baptized in the Spirit. Then .....go to God for a deeper work of the cross by losing the outer man...being disconnected from him through being crucified with Christ (the full power of the cross. Then .....learn what righteousness is and how to grow into the likeness of Christ, having known the higher walk but now applying that to what is expected of us by God.
More unbiblical gobbledygook with no scripture. Just a man’s ideas. There is no higher walk, no 2nd work of grace. There is one new birth , born again of the spirit not two. There is one baptism not two. There is one Lord not two, there is one faith not two, there is One God not two , there is One church , not two, there is One body of Christ not two.

Reactions: Wrangler

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First....be born again in the inner man. Then ....go to God for a full measure of grace by being baptized in the Spirit. Then .....go to God for a deeper work of the cross by losing the outer man...being disconnected from him through being crucified with Christ (the full power of the cross. Then .....learn what righteousness is and how to grow into the likeness of Christ, having known the higher walk but now applying that to what is expected of us by God.
Being baptized in the spirit IS being born again. It’s called the washing of regeneration and renewal of the us

When this is done you are justified you have the full measure of grace. Your outer man. Having been crucified by Christ has no power

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More unbiblical gobbledygook with no scripture. Just a man’s ideas. There is no higher walk, no 2nd work of grace. There is one new birth , born again of the spirit not two. There is one baptism not two. There is one Lord not two, there is one faith not two, there is One God not two , there is One church , not two, there is One body of Christ not two.
I wrote almost the exact same post a few months back.

I am impressed with the egomaniac's ability to use Scripture. Let me do a parody of Jack and Jill.

Epi 1:1. Jack and Jill went up the hill.
They traveled by walking. They traveled up. This is as clear as could be that they walked up, making it higher walk than others.
We too should walk a higher walk.
Do you notice there is nothing in the text of their journey taking place in the dark? That's because they walked in the light.
We too should walk in the light.
It's all right there if only the outer man could die and let the inner Jack and Jill we are all capable of travel as they did. Modern stories go against the meaning of Jack and Jill because they go against the will of God. I know this because the unicorn sipping out of the holy grail this morning in my back yard signaled approval of my message. So, I carry on knowing others need to walk the lighted path of the inner man.
How's that?

Reactions: ChristisGod

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suppose bland indoctrination threads are more soothing....relaxing. But the church needs to wake up...not sleep in longer.

The disparagement begins as soon as I post what you call "provocative" aspects of the gospel.
lets see who is indoctrinated to use your verbiage.

What is the gospel ?

You use the word daily yet refuse to say what the gospel actually means. Its like saying the name of Jesus daily and not knowing who He is.

hope this helps !!!

Reactions: Wrangler

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lets see who is indoctrinated to use your verbiage.

What is the gospel ?

You use the word daily yet refuse to say what the gospel actually means. Its like saying the name of Jesus daily and not knowing who He is.

hope this helps !!!
A modern day Pharisee will deny they are in error just like their fathers did.

Reactions: ChristisGod

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First....be born again in the inner man. Then ....go to God for a full measure of grace by being baptized in the Spirit. Then .....go to God for a deeper work of the cross by losing the outer man...being disconnected from him through being crucified with Christ (the full power of the cross).
Romans 6:3-11 KJV
3) Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
4) Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5) For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
6) Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
7) For he that is dead is freed from sin.
8) Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
9) Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
10) For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
11) Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Much love!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First....be born again in the inner man. Then ....go to God for a full measure of grace by being baptized in the Spirit. Then .....go to God for a deeper work of the cross by losing the outer man...being disconnected from him through being crucified with Christ (the full power of the cross). Then .....learn what righteousness is and how to grow into the likeness of Christ, having known the higher walk but now applying that to what is expected of us by God.
First off all believers are born again by the Spirit of God who dwells in every believer.

Secondly all believers are baptized with the Holy Spirit as Jesus promised His disciples which occurred at Pentecost- And see, I am sending upon you what my Father promised; so stay here in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high (Luke 24:49 NRSV). see also Peter here- Then I remembered the word of the Lord, how He said, ‘John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit’ (Acts 11:16 HCSB). John baptized with water, but in just a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:5 NLT).

Thirdly Paul below confirms what Jesus and Peter say above- For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body. Whether we are Jews or Greeks or slaves or free, we were all made to drink of the one Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:13 NET).