What Is This Dispensation I Keep Hearing About?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
I'll keep this stuff in mind. If it's to be useful to me in anyway surely God will explain it. He seems to have that way with me. I wont think of something for a long time, then all of a sudden, Bam! I'm thinkin God likes to surprise people.Thanks for explaining anyway.
wink.gif

bethog

Mar 29, 2009
QUOTE (farouk @ Apr 2 2009, 03:13 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71595
Paul says to the Corinthians that there are three groups of people in the world: the Jew, the Greek (or Gentile) and the church of God. These are important distinctions when interpreting Scripture.
I am glad to see you speak of the “three groups of people”. Can you post more about this? You can start a new thread or do you want me to do that?QUOTE (Jordan @ Apr 2 2009, 03:37 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71601
No, there are only two. The house of Judah, (Jews) The House of Israel (Gentiles) and these two makes up church of God when they accept Christ and follow His Word only. Where on Earth did you see three groups... I only see two all through out the bible.
Ok so we can start a new thread and talk about this