What Made You Join This Forum

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Me To. Found many friends from PT here and decided to join.

NO! God, I'm going to miss her. She was such a sweet heart. I have been wondering why she has not posted for a long time. ( God bless you Shep....)

D-DAD I remember him well. Had many arg- debates with him. I think he has been on this forum under different names. He always Talks about the book of Danial. I asked some one that posted about the book of Danial if he was D-DAD from PT and he didn't post any more after that.

I have created a memorial message for her in the Prayer forum section In Memory of CyB Moderator goodshepard55 if you want to leave a message I had never spoken to her via phone but could imagine a slow southern drawl when she spoke....:) miss u my friend ♥

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
How sad to hear this Angelina. I vaguely remember her but I do remember seeing her on here. I am sorry for those who loved her bit, I'm not sorry at all for her

Neither am I. She would be so happy to finally get home. She worked all the way up to then. Giving and helping others in her distribution of clothes and food for others in her community. :)

Reactions: pompadour and Nancy

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The owner of the first and only forum I had ever joined on-line [prophecyTalk] had closed without notice which left many of it's members scrambling to find each other and also find a new Christian forum to join.

I joined because I got banned at CF for a time and ended up being a jerk here. :(