What prophesy still needs to be fulfilled?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eve

Mar 11, 2022
Gulf coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can’t seem to get an agreement on this. They refer me to Daniel and the war between the king of the south snd the king of the north which I think they believe is Russia. What’s your thoughts?

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can’t seem to get an agreement on this. They refer me to Daniel and the war between the king of the south snd the king of the north which I think they believe is Russia. What’s your thoughts?

Hint. Daniel's visions all have to do with the future of Israel. Remember Israel will have 7 years in which they shall be saved at the end before Jesus comes. Those 7 years are split in two 3.5 year periods.

Reactions: Eve

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Who ever 'they' are, are shortsighted with limited information.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes maam, we believe the King of the north is Russia. Welcome to the forum as a new member Eve. My name is Bob. We believe US and Great Britain make up the primary part of the King of the South. Throughout history these roles have changed, and the prophecy is not really that important in being overly concerned with. They are currently engaged in a pushing with each other, but likely not much will come out of it, but we are very deep in time, on the verge of the greatest tribulation to ever strike mankind, a prophecy that is yet unfulfilled, but will effect every single individual on this planet. So now it the time to prepare, by standing on God's side of the issue. Obeying Jesus' teachings and following his example along with the other Christian examples we have recorded for us in the Bible Eve.

Eve

Mar 11, 2022
Gulf coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes maam, we believe the King of the north is Russia. Welcome to the forum as a new member Eve. My name is Bob. We believe US and Great Britain make up the primary part of the King of the South. Throughout history these roles have changed, and the prophecy is not really that important in being overly concerned with. They are currently engaged in a pushing with each other, but likely not much will come out of it, but we are very deep in time, on the verge of the greatest tribulation to ever strike mankind, a prophecy that is yet unfulfilled, but will effect every single individual on this planet. So now it the time to prepare, by standing on God's side of the issue. Obeying Jesus' teachings and following his example along with the other Christian examples we have recorded for us in the Bible Eve.
Yes, that is what my friends think too. We are just a bunch with no particular training in Bible prophecy, just trying to work out what is happening now. We wonder about Russia and what he will do with nuclear weapons. It really could start WW3 if NATO gets dragged in. Thsnks for answering me,

Eve

Mar 11, 2022
Gulf coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who ever 'they' are, are shortsighted with limited information.
They are my friends with nothing but speculation, no training in Bible prophecy, and trying to figure out what’s happening in todays world that’s we should be paying attention to.

Reactions: Nancy

Eve

Mar 11, 2022
Gulf coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 15:52
King James Version

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

My favorite verse. Thanks for replying.

Happy Trails

Feb 6, 2022
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The one that really matters is one that is based in concrete, irrefutable evidence.

Having said that, people often say "wars, and rumors of wars, and pestilence, etc..." But, Jesus said that those things would happen, "but the end is not yet."

The trigger for the end is the abomination of desolation.

This is one of the best Biblical examples of translators not understanding the text:
Matthew 24:12-16
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand.
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

The punctuation is nonsensical on its face. Neither Greek nor Hebrew have this kind of punctuation. So, the translator made a guess. That guess is just plain wrong. The second witness of that fact is in 2 Thessalonians.

The way it is rendered in the KJV has led to people suggesting that when the the Gospel is preached around the world, or in all languages, or something like that, Jesus will return. That puts Jesus at the mercy of mankind. Are we to believe that Jesus CAN'T return if that doesn't happen? That's crazy...!

So, let's remove the numbers and change the punctuation to make sense of it. Then we will find our second witness.

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations.
(That gospel is 'he that endures to the end will be saved.')
And then shall the end come when ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place.
Whoso readeth, let him understand.
Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains.

When we see the abomination that brings desolation, we should flee to the mountains.

What is the abomination that brings desolation?

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition, who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

The "son of perdition" will enter the Temple and declare that he is God.

THAT is the abomination of desolation, like the one that occurred in 156BC.

Antiochus Epiphanes Profanes the Temple, 156 BC

Antiochus Epiphanes entered the Temple and declared himself to be the supreme god and erected a statue of Zeus and an altar in the Temple.

When that event takes place, we have 3 and a half years of the worst slaughter of humanity in history to endure.

The furnishings of the third Temple are ready to go. All that is needed is the Ark of the Covenant. When the news around the world is "the Ark of the Covenant has been found," the Temple will be built.

Many have assumed that it would take years to build. However, the Temple in the wilderness was a giant tent-like structure that could be erected in a single day. That is what has already been prepared.

It will all happen "quickly."

Last edited:
Reactions: Eve

Eve

Mar 11, 2022
Gulf coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Happy Trails. This is the type of discussion I was looking for. I’m glad I came to this site. What Bible do you use?

May 29, 2021
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.
:)-

Eve

Mar 11, 2022
Gulf coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.
I don’t recall ever reading this scripture.

May 29, 2021
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t recall ever reading this scripture.
Ezekiel
Chapter 21
23 And it shall be unto them as a false divination in their sight, to them that have sworn oaths: but he will call to remembrance the iniquity, that they may be taken.
24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.
25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

Eve

Mar 11, 2022
Gulf coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezekiel
Chapter 21
23 And it shall be unto them as a false divination in their sight, to them that have sworn oaths: but he will call to remembrance the iniquity, that they may be taken.
24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.
25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
Oh, yes. It tells how Israel got in trouble meddling in the occult and false prophets.

Eve

Mar 11, 2022
Gulf coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Nancy

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing remains but the end.

These are like the days of Noah. Then comes the end.

Most will find that contrary to what the prophecies would suggest. However, much of what is written and what Jesus [actually] said, is misunderstood. People look for worldly fulfillment of heavenly events and miss them completely...thus, He comes when most do not expect, just as He said.

So...most of Christendom has fallen into the great delusion that was foretold of our times. It is written. But most will tell you different.