What Subject have you been studying lately?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Communion.

Share and comment insights on a certain topic of the Bible you have been looking at recently?

What subject of the Bible has you considered studying but have not yet done so?

There is thousands of subjects, perhaps you have on in mind?

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Recently, martyrdom and the resurrection of the flesh. Tertullian has been helpful in the study.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tertullian, Quintus Septimius Florens Tertullianus? Who was born in 155 AD, what martyrdom is specifically talked about in his writings?

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Tertullian, Quintus Septimius Florens Tertullianus? Who was born in 155 AD, what martyrdom is specifically talked about in his writings?

That’s him. He talks about martyrs in the NT (ex. Stephen) but his focus is on martyrdom in general, and martyrdom of his contemporaries in the second century and early third century in particular.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
discipleship, the life of Christ and church history and what augustine brought into the church from Stoicism, Platonism, Gnosticism and Greek philosophy.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
human beings and their mental/emotional processes.....well, watching how they get caught in their own nets, traps and habits.....including me.

Reactions: MatthewG

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Communion.

Share and comment insights on a certain topic of the Bible you have been looking at recently?

What subject of the Bible has you considered studying but have not yet done so?

There is thousands of subjects, perhaps you have on in mind?

One I recently studied, but found the answer to came from a question a person asked me, I was under the impression that only God can read hearts, but I researched it along with my wife, and she found Scriptural support that Jesus has that capability as well. I also was able to find more verses by utilizing a cross ref Bible. Been a while since we have talked, hope all is well sir. I won't be able to respond to your reply for a couple of weeks, I don't think, as I am going to be primitive camping.

Reactions: MatthewG