What's Going To Happen in the Next 4 Years

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then, regardless your warnings, since fiat money is the MOB, as you say, then we are every one of us doomed. Well, perhaps not yourself, do not know how you pay your way.
exactly . its the digital system that ushers in this MOB . ITS COMING and its at the DOOR as well .
A system wherein if one conforms not to their image of God , to their all inclusive society , ONE will not be able
to function , aka buy or sell in said society . ITS COMING . The lambs dont fear it or men . WE HAVE THE LORD sister .
have all hope in HE alone . HE will be with us through it all dear sister . THE LORD is our hope , HE IS OUR SALVATION .
Let all that has breath praise and thank the LORD and be faithful till the last breath . A wonderful home
awaits the lambs at the end of our faith . At the end of this short vapor life , WE WILL FOREVER BE WITH THE KING JESUS
who has saved us . WE have all hope , cause our hope is not in men , ITS IN THE LORD . Now lift those hands and praise the KING

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And he rested on the 7th day. By this he means, when his son shall come, and shall abolish the time of the torahless one, and shall judge the impious, then shall he truly rest on the 7th day.

Abolish the time of the Torahless one.

Put an end to lawlessness.

I like the sound of that.

I only just found this thread.

So I think the Christian is close to being correct about the timing.

I don't think everything is going to happen in the way it has been written here.

Because I think a bunch of the events have just happened, and are happening now.

So I think it might be sooner than fall 2026.

And so I don't think we should be worried about it, but to encourage one another with these words.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you not studied my chronology? It is evident that that the year 6,000 is in 2026, which is precisely 2,000 years since the anointing of Yeshua in 26 AD.
26 AD was too early for the Artaxerxes decree in 457.

More like springtime 27 AD.

But it doesn't matter when you're counting 1000 year "days".

There's better ways, more precise ways, to find where we are, and where 2026 is in time.
You are too worried about me being wrong, rather than being very worried I am right.
That's what I think it is too.

Some people are still too much in the world. They've got a kitchen and bath renovation going on. Like the rich young ruler. Not right now. Let me go bury my father first.

Other people are afraid of all the other failed dates.

You just got to get back on your horse.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
From observation: -

The earth is going to revolve around its spin axis 1461 time.

The earth is going to go around the sun, 4 times.

The rest of what might happen is just speculation on our part.

LOL

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
26 AD was too early for the Artaxerxes decree in 457.

More like springtime 27 AD.

But it doesn't matter when you're counting 1000 year "days".

There's better ways, more precise ways, to find where we are, and where 2026 is in time.

That's what I think it is too.

Some people are still too much in the world. They've got a kitchen and bath renovation going on. Like the rich young ruler. Not right now. Let me go bury my father first.

Other people are afraid of all the other failed dates.

You just got to get back on your horse.

You are off by 1 year. The decree of Artaxerxes would've happened in 458 BC. Here is my timeline, which agrees with the timeline of James Ussher, except for 30 years, because he err'd in the 400/430 year timeline of Abraham and his offspring.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You are off by 1 year. The decree of Artaxerxes would've happened in 458 BC. Here is my timeline, which agrees with the timeline of James Ussher, except for 30 years, because he err'd in the 400/430 year timeline of Abraham and his offspring.

After working through your timeline up and until the laying of the foundation stone of Solomon's temple, I was in agreement with your timeline which countered the number of years from the time of the creation of Adam. However, your understanding of when Abram was born to Terah, is the introduction of the first error in your timeline your first error where you assume that Stephen was referring to Terah having died just before Abram left Haran when in fact Stephen was referring to the death of Noah in the 59th year of Abram's life. Terah died around 60 years after Abram left Haran, one year before Sarah died if we accept the Genesis Genealogy as it is set out. This then means that Abram was actually born in the year 1,949 AA and that Isaac was born 100 years later in the year 2,049 AA.

Your second error is that you erroneously force the Giving of the Abrahamic Covenant to just Abram while he was still living in Ur, but scripture refers to the fact that the Abrahamic Covenant was given to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob a number of times. It is my view that the last part of the Abrahamic Covenant was given to Jacob just before he left the Land of Canaan to go down to Egypt at the invitation of his Son Joseph, who had been living in Egypt from the time that he was sold into slavery when he was seventeen years old.

From the Book of Genesis, we know that Isaac was 60 years old when Esau and Jacob were born, and that Jacon went down to Egypt when he was 130 years old.

From my study of the Biblical genealogy, Jacob went down to Egypt with the rest of his family in the year 2,239 AA, and that the exodus from Egypt then happened 430 years later, in the year 2,669 AA, such that the time gap between the giving of the last part of the Abrahamic Covenant to Jacob to when Moses was given the Law at Mt Sinai was 430 years.

The time from the exodus from Egypt to when Solomon Temple's foundation was laid was 480 years, which means that the Temple's foundation stone was laid in the year 3,149 AA. 19 years later Solomon dedicated the Temple, in the year 3,168 AA, and God's presence filled the Temple from that time until God rejected the temple because of Israel's continual idolatrous worship during the first and second ages of their existence. The presence of the temple was finally removed from the face of the earth in the year 70 AD.

Now the timespan from when the river of life began flowing out from under Solomon's Temple altar until it begins to cascade over the escarpment to being healing to the lands below is 4,000 years, in my estimation from this one prophecy, means that the timespan for mankind is 7,168 years before the Great White Throne Room judgement happens.

All of this can be determined from the Old Testament.

Now nothing is going to be happening in the next four years as you are suggesting because if we use Jesus' prophecy found in Matthew 24:32, the end of this present age is still around 91 plus years into our future and is dependent on whether or not there was an early spring when the Fig Tree began to bud leaves once more. History confirms for us that the Fig Tree, i.e., a reference to the nation of Israel, was established in the year 1948 AD. Now because we do not know the timespan between when the fig tree begins to bud and the start of the Summer Season's harvest begins, we do not know when this present age ends and the seventh age begins.

It is for this reason that I know that you are barking at the wrong paper trail in your understanding of what is to come.

Shalom

PS: - It seems to me that you have a 168 year error in your understanding. A very big error if I might say so.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hello Christian.

You are not alone.

I doubt we'll be walking around New Jerusalem worried about how we could have been off by 1 year. Lol.

457 BC. is a better fit with the new moon Passover count which points to Good Friday on April 7 30 AD. Which was the middle of the 70th heptad.

Ryl338w.jpg

NYKCReT.jpg

Yeshua was counting Passover correctly by conjunction. The Old Time Jews were a day late on Friday by following the sighting of the thinnest sliver of the visible new moon.

I did read your spreadsheet. Such an awesome effort. I still say there's more precise methods to nail the specifics of the timing to right now.

The main thing I want to say to you is to not be too disappointed if the Two Witnesses do not come and do the things you think they will be doing this spring.

I think they are already here now.

Most are frightened.

I am excited.

At the thought we don't have long to wait.

For many years I have been saying the same message, that the year 6,000 is in 2026. And now the world is declining already, because we are close.

I agree.

But I continue to insist that January 2026 is a hard stop in time that can't be exceeded. It has to be happening before then.

It has to be happening now.

It's like witnessing the Hand of God working in real time.

This is the detail.

It's not the recapture of Jerusalem in 1967.

It's the going forth of the COMMAND to restore Jerusalem.

It's the main reason why I'm so sure about what I'm saying.

The two most recent decrees match with the 7 and 62 Fingerprint.

These events are not replaceable in time.

This is the manifestation of what Isaac Newton had suggested regarding a bifurcated timeline in Daniel 9, which would address not only the first visitation of Yeshua, but foretell His second coming as well.

Issac Newton knew about 1535. So he would have been watching for 1969, and then the completion of 2018, "the compass of a Jubilee", and the start of the final heptad.

But what he wrote regarding that "three kings" convoluted timeline culminating in 2060, violated what he also wrote in his Daniel 9 commentary. So I know 2060 was a smokescreen, a ruse still functioning today.

Long story short, the 1535 decree dovetails with the 1969 decree.

Impossible for it to be random chance.

The Knesset debated the document in 1968.

It went live in January 1969.

3YyENaN.jpg

"The incorporation of the Company for Development of the Jewish Quarter of the Old City (September 1968). This is the organization which rebuilt the Jewish Quarter of the Old City, and turned it from a pile of rubble into a modern residential neighbourhood in one of the worlds' oldest cities, even while preserving the immense archaeological site it is built on, and serving millions of tourists annually.

"This amounted to what would be a public works project. Why would the office of the Prime Minster be concerned of such a thing. Levi Eshkol was certain to have known about the Suleiman decree of 1535, the walls from that command are still standing today, and so Levi would also have known that his decree was happening at exactly 62 weeks (434 years) latter.

"The second thing we're gong to do is point out that we found the document in a file from the office of Prime Minster Levi Eshkol, and it was sent to him after a discussion in the Cabinet subcommittee for economic affairs - which indicates that the whole issue was being closely watched by the very top of the government. Most companies don't have the prime minister poking around in their papers.

AP_630626044.jpg

“Know therefore and understand, That from the going forth of the command To restore and build Jerusalem Until Messiah the Prince, There shall be seven weeks ...

And in January 1969 the company was established:

aUfrRz0.jpg

Newton knew about these walls commanded to be rebuilt in 1535.

Jerusalem%2C_city_wall.jpg

The stones built here based on the Ottoman decree in 1535, are still standing today.

The cries from these stones are reaching their crescendo now.

Peaceful Sabbath.

It has to be happening now.

Peaceful Sabbath.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cassandra

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
After working through your timeline up and until the laying of the foundation stone of Solomon's temple, I was in agreement with your timeline which countered the number of years from the time of the creation of Adam. However, your understanding of when Abram was born to Terah, is the introduction of the first error in your timeline your first error where you assume that Stephen was referring to Terah having died just before Abram left Haran when in fact Stephen was referring to the death of Noah in the 59th year of Abram's life. Terah died around 60 years after Abram left Haran, one year before Sarah died if we accept the Genesis Genealogy as it is set out. This then means that Abram was actually born in the year 1,949 AA and that Isaac was born 100 years later in the year 2,049 AA.

Your second error is that you erroneously force the Giving of the Abrahamic Covenant to just Abram while he was still living in Ur, but scripture refers to the fact that the Abrahamic Covenant was given to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob a number of times. It is my view that the last part of the Abrahamic Covenant was given to Jacob just before he left the Land of Canaan to go down to Egypt at the invitation of his Son Joseph, who had been living in Egypt from the time that he was sold into slavery when he was seventeen years old.

From the Book of Genesis, we know that Isaac was 60 years old when Esau and Jacob were born, and that Jacon went down to Egypt when he was 130 years old.

From my study of the Biblical genealogy, Jacob went down to Egypt with the rest of his family in the year 2,239 AA, and that the exodus from Egypt then happened 430 years later, in the year 2,669 AA, such that the time gap between the giving of the last part of the Abrahamic Covenant to Jacob to when Moses was given the Law at Mt Sinai was 430 years.

The time from the exodus from Egypt to when Solomon Temple's foundation was laid was 480 years, which means that the Temple's foundation stone was laid in the year 3,149 AA. 19 years later Solomon dedicated the Temple, in the year 3,168 AA, and God's presence filled the Temple from that time until God rejected the temple because of Israel's continual idolatrous worship during the first and second ages of their existence. The presence of the temple was finally removed from the face of the earth in the year 70 AD.

Now the timespan from when the river of life began flowing out from under Solomon's Temple altar until it begins to cascade over the escarpment to being healing to the lands below is 4,000 years, in my estimation from this one prophecy, means that the timespan for mankind is 7,168 years before the Great White Throne Room judgement happens.

All of this can be determined from the Old Testament.

Now nothing is going to be happening in the next four years as you are suggesting because if we use Jesus' prophecy found in Matthew 24:32, the end of this present age is still around 91 plus years into our future and is dependent on whether or not there was an early spring when the Fig Tree began to bud leaves once more. History confirms for us that the Fig Tree, i.e., a reference to the nation of Israel, was established in the year 1948 AD. Now because we do not know the timespan between when the fig tree begins to bud and the start of the Summer Season's harvest begins, we do not know when this present age ends and the seventh age begins.

It is for this reason that I know that you are barking at the wrong paper trail in your understanding of what is to come.

Shalom

PS: - It seems to me that you have a 168 year error in your understanding. A very big error if I might say so.

Abraham left Ur of the Chaldees when he was 70, which is when he was called, which is when the 430 year timeline began. And then he left Haran when he was 75. And then Isaac was born when he was 100, which is when the 400 year timeline. The 430 and 400 year timelines both end with the exodus of the sons of Israel.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abraham left Ur of the Chaldees when he was 70, which is when he was called, which is when the 430 year timeline began. And then he left Haran when he was 75. And then Isaac was born when he was 100, which is when the 400 year timeline. The 430 and 400 year timelines both end with the exodus of the sons of Israel.
Israel suffered 400 years of bondage in Egypt. Abrham was long dead before Isaac and his sons packed their belongings and went to Israel and it was years after that before the bondage began.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

As a supposed student of the OT, your understanding shows a great lack of understanding. Abraham was more likely to have left Ur when he was around 50 years of age and Noah, his "father" died when Abraham was around 59 years old, according to the Genealogy timeline provided by the Book of Genesis. Now your starting point for the 430 years between when the Abrahamic covenant was given to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob occurred as Jacob was leaving the Land of Canaan to go down to Egypt when he received the last part of the Abrahamic Covenant from God as he passed through Beersheba on his way down to Egypt. Now, the Book of Galatians we are told that 430 years passed between when Israel entered Egypt after Jacob had the last part of the Abrahamic Covenant conveyed to him, until the time that they left and journeyed to the base of Mt Sinai to receive the Law. The Book of Exodus tells us that exactly 430 years that, the nation of Israel, lived in the land of Egypt.

Genesis 15:13-14 tells us that Abraham's descendants will be afflicted for 400 years while living in Egypt but that the Lord will lead them out of Egypt to take them to the "Promised Land flowing with milk and honey."

Now you will be disappointed when your understanding will be proved wrong because it does not line up with God's Prophetic words.

The two witnesses in Jerusalem, as described in the Book of Revelation, will not happen for another 1,000 plus years from now, and unless you live until the time set aside for the two witnesses' time in Jerusalem, then you will not be one of those witnesses nor live to see them witness in Jerusalem.

Your cobbled together timeline understanding is suspect to say the least.

Thankfully, the next new moon will highlight that your posts on the two witnesses in Jerusalem in our near future is completely misguided and erroneous in nature.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My neck or your neck? If nothing happens, I will have everything I have stocked up on. But if everything I say happens, you will starve and die, because you did not believe the truth. So its your own neck you should be more worried for.
Is Jim Bakker one of your buddies?
You would be better off to put your trust in the Lord.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is Jim Bakker one of your buddies?
You would be better off to put your trust in the Lord.
Follow not that man . heed not the nar realm , the prosperity gospel realm , the emergent realm , the seeker friendly realm
Christendom has been invaded by a heavey delusion under guise that it is love , when it cometh not OF GOD NOR is it HIS LOVE .
OUR BETRAYAL is at hand . The hour cometh and even now is when western socities will rise as one
and the world as one and the great hour of massive betrayal and heavy persecutions will come against the non conforming lambs .
Those who persecute you , even have you killed will believe they do the love gods will , THEY WILL BELIEVE THEY DO
GODS WILL . But it is the Spirit of anti Christ that has deluded them and turned them against GOD , HIS CHRIST
and the last lambs standing . ITS BUILDING as we speak . TO THE TRENCHES and have no fear of man or what is coming
TRUST IN THE LORD , stay dug in the bible and march ever onwards in the LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel suffered 400 years of bondage in Egypt. Abrham was long dead before Isaac and his sons packed their belongings and went to Israel and it was years after that before the bondage began.
Me thinks Issac and rebekkah were already buried when JACOB , who is Israel came into eygpt . Jospeh
one of the twelve had been sent in years earlier , in bondage of prison
but it was to preserve life for israel . Me thinks Issac had already been buried by Jacob and esau before all of this had occurred .
IT was jacob and his sons who came into eygpt . Now LIFT THOSE HANDS AND PRAISE THE KING .
That is right , IT IS LORD PRAISING TIME AGAIN in the building . Time on deck , LORD PRAISING and THANKING TIME .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh you said ISRAEL not eygpt . OOOPSY , i thought you were talking about when they came into EYGPT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel was still called cannan at that time my friend . BUT YES it had been promised to abraham and his descendants
and abraham even journeyed through the land of cannan as a stranger .
But many moons later , over four hundred years and With a MIGHTY HAND GOD took israel OUT of EYGPT .
NOW LIFT THOSE HANDS , cause one thing i seem to notice about the prophets , torah
the law , IT POINTS TO CHRIST JESUS . YEAH THE TRUE HEAVENLY KING of the lambs
and our CITY IS HEAVENLY JERSUALEM , our hope be IN THE LORD as we await HIS COMING . LET THE KING BE PRAISED .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not prudent to not prepare.
PREPARE YE , prepare ye one and all , BE ye ready and be a watching , FOR NO man knows the day of the LORD .
As far as this world , This lamb gonna trust in THE KING to get me through my pilgramage. Time be running out .
Now allow me to remind us of the time . THE TIME IS , LORD PRAISING TIME in the building . SO lift those hands
up and let the glorious LORD be praised .