What's Going To Happen in the Next 4 Years

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From observation: -

The earth is going to revolve around its spin axis 1461 time.

The earth is going to go around the sun, 4 times.

The rest of what might happen is just speculation on our part.

LOL
Lest the SKY RIPS FIRST . there be zero guarantee this ol world even has four years left
let alone that anyone of us does either . TONIGHT could be the last night on earth
for some . The SKY COULD RIP as well .
TIME to live as though today could be our last day , CAUSE IT MIGHT JUST BE . TIME to point to JESUS CHRIST
and all sound doctrine with a sense of urgency to save souls . Now lift those hands up my friend .
Cause the time on deck is as follows , LORD PRAISING N THANKING TIME .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Me thinks Issac and rebekkah were already buried when JACOB , who is Israel came into eygpt . Jospeh
one of the twelve had been sent in years earlier , in bondage of prison
but it was to preserve life for israel . Me thinks Issac had already been buried by Jacob and esau before all of this had occurred .
IT was jacob and his sons who came into eygpt . Now LIFT THOSE HANDS AND PRAISE THE KING .
That is right , IT IS LORD PRAISING TIME AGAIN in the building . Time on deck , LORD PRAISING and THANKING TIME .
Aloive or dead, god figured it was irrelavent for us to know.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh you said ISRAEL not eygpt . OOOPSY , i thought you were talking about when they came into EYGPT .
Well shortly after they came into Egypt as it is written:

8 Now there arose up a new king over Egypt, which knew not Joseph.

9 And he said unto his people, Behold, the people of the children of Israel are more and mightier than we:

10 Come on, let us deal wisely with them; lest they multiply, and it come to pass, that, when there falleth out any war, they join also unto our enemies, and fight against us, and so get them up out of the land.

11 Therefore they did set over them taskmasters to afflict them with their burdens. And they built for Pharaoh treasure cities, Pithom and Raamses.

So they did suffer 400 years of bondage.

Reactions: amigo de christo

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know, hope to be still alive though Lord willing.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Moses gave a precis' of the end time events:
THE SONG OF MOSES:
Deuteronomy 32:1-43 Give ear, you heavens and earth to what I say - the words that I speak. Let my teaching fall like fine rain onto growing plants.
When I proclaim the Creator – the Lord whose ways are just and righteous, you will respond: “Great is our God “
But you are a perverted and crooked generation. Is this how you repay the Lord? You stupid people, He is the one who made you. Remember the old days, your fathers will tell of God’s favour to them.

When the Most High gave each nation it’s heritage and laid the boundaries for each peoples, the Lord took as His share, Israel, His own people. He found them in a desert land, protected and trained them, watched over and led them to a fertile Land. They grew fat and healthy, but then forsook the Lord: their Maker.

The Lord hid His face from them, saying; Let Me see what their end will be, for they are not to be trusted. In My anger, I shall heap disasters upon them. I had resolved to totally destroy them, but I thought that their enemies would take the credit, saying; it was us that defeated Israel.

Israel are a people that lack understanding – if only they realized what their end is to be! They are only defeated because I have handed them over, their enemies are just fools without a Rock like Israel. I, the Lord, have sealed up in My storehouses a reserve of punishment and vengeance for the moment when the foot of your enemies slips, for the Day of their doom is fast approaching.

The Lord will judge His people and have compassion on His servants when He sees that their strength is gone. He will ask; Where are your false gods now? Let them help you.
See, now that I: I am the Lord your God, there is none other.
I swear; As I live forever, when I have sharpened My flashing sword and set My hand to judgement, then I shall punish My adversaries and wreak vengeance on My foes. My sword will devour flesh and spill the blood of the enemy princes.

Verse 22; For fire is set ablaze in My anger, it burns to the depths of hell, it devours the earth and its harvest and its flames reach the roots of the mountains.
Rejoice you heavens, worship Him, for He will avenge the blood of His people. He will punish those who hate Him and will cleanse the Land belonging to His people.

Great is our God!
Reference, Revised English Bible. Some verses abridged

From this passage, we see, in verse 35, that the Lord is waiting for His enemies “foot to slip” – in other words, for them to make a mistaken move and then He will act against them. That move will be an attack onto Israel and the Lord will respond with fire from His storehouse, the sun. Isaiah 30:26-30, Deuteronomy 32:34-43, Malachi 4:1-3

Verse 43- the NIV says; ....He will take vengeance on His enemies and make atonement for His Land and people.

A parallel passage is in Jeremiah 12:14 I shall uproot those evil neighbours who encroach on the Land which I allotted to My people, Israelites, as their holding. Israelites: Now, every true Christian believer in God and Jesus. Galatians 3:26-29, Romans 9:6-8

Psalm 125:3 The rule of the wicked will not remain over the Land allotted to the righteous. Jeremiah 10:18, Hosea 4:3

The Lord hid His Face from them….. Ezekiel 39:25-29 When I bring My people into their heritage……..No longer shall I hide My face from them……Revelation 7:9 In all of the holy Land.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

9 And he said unto his people, Behold, the people of the children of Israel are more and mightier than we:

10 Come on, let us deal wisely with them; lest they multiply, and it come to pass, that, when there falleth out any war, they join also unto our enemies, and fight against us, and so get them up out of the land.

11 Therefore they did set over them taskmasters to afflict them with their burdens. And they built for Pharaoh treasure cities, Pithom and Raamses.

Yep .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Well, let us get the facts straight from the scriptures: -

Exodus 1:1- 13: - Israel's Suffering in Egypt
1:1 Now these are the names of the children of Israel who came to Egypt; each man and his household came with Jacob: 2 Reuben, Simeon, Levi, and Judah; 3 Issachar, Zebulun, and Benjamin; 4 Dan, Naphtali, Gad, and Asher. 5 All those who were descendants of Jacob were seventy persons (for Joseph was in Egypt already). 6 And Joseph died,[1] all his brothers,[2] and all that generation/age.[3] 7 But the children of Israel were fruitful and increased abundantly, multiplied, and grew exceedingly mighty; and the land was filled with them.​
8 Now there arose a new king over Egypt, who did not know Joseph. 9 And he said to his people, "Look, the people of the children of Israel are more and mightier than we; 10 come, let us deal shrewdly with them, lest they multiply, and it happen, in the event of war, that they also join our enemies and fight against us, and so go up out of the land." 11 Therefore they set taskmasters over them to afflict them with their burdens. And they built for Pharaoh supply cities, Pithom and Raamses. 12 But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and grew. And they were in dread of the children of Israel. 13 So the Egyptians made the children of Israel serve with rigor. 14 And they made their lives bitter with hard bondage — in mortar, in brick, and in all manner of service in the field. All their service in which they made them serve was with rigor.​

How many years passed before the king who did not know of Joseph became Pharoh is not given to us. By my calculations the last of Joseph's brothers died around 63 years after Jacob entered Egypt. We know that Mose was around 80 years of age when he led the Israelites our of Egypt. This leaves around 287 years between these two events for the oppression of the Israelites to begin and to finally increase where the Israelites' complaint against the Egyptian oppression reached God and God called Moses to lead the Israelites out of Egypt.

Remember that there were four descendant generations that went down to Egypt with Jacob. Some of the fourth generation were still very young children when they entered Egypt.

It is not always wise for us to assume that the conditions that the Israelites found themselves in being oppressed by the Egyptians happened quickly after Joseph died.

As the Israelites lived as a separate nation within the boundaries of the Nation of Egypt, as they grew in number, that the Egyptians would become concerned about their numerical strength. Israel's dependency on God would have been a concern and so the plan was put in place to limit the number of male children born to the Israelite's women to reduce the perceived threat to Egypt itself.

The statement that shortly after Israel went down to Egypt is not based on any facts and is just someone's misguided opinion as to when all of the events in Egypt took place.

[1] From my calculations, Joseph died around 55 years after Jacob took the rest of his family down to Egypt.
[2] The bible is silent on when Joseph’s brothers died, but from an estimated timeline of their births, the years they died, from what can be determined from the Book of Jasher, it is probable that the brothers started dying around 12 years before Joseph and all had died over a period of around 20 years or so.
[3] The Meaning of “hasdowr” is an age, i.e., the age of Joseph’s and his brothers and their sons.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen up! I am going to explain in great detail what will happen in the world in the next 4 years, according to the scriptures.
Deuteronomy 18
20 But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.' 21 And if you say in your heart, 'How shall we know the word which the LORD has not spoken?'-- 22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.

Reactions: Triumph1300

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, let us get the facts straight from the scriptures: -

Exodus 1:1- 13: - Israel's Suffering in Egypt
1:1 Now these are the names of the children of Israel who came to Egypt; each man and his household came with Jacob: 2 Reuben, Simeon, Levi, and Judah; 3 Issachar, Zebulun, and Benjamin; 4 Dan, Naphtali, Gad, and Asher. 5 All those who were descendants of Jacob were seventy persons (for Joseph was in Egypt already). 6 And Joseph died,[1] all his brothers,[2] and all that generation/age.[3] 7 But the children of Israel were fruitful and increased abundantly, multiplied, and grew exceedingly mighty; and the land was filled with them.​
8 Now there arose a new king over Egypt, who did not know Joseph. 9 And he said to his people, "Look, the people of the children of Israel are more and mightier than we; 10 come, let us deal shrewdly with them, lest they multiply, and it happen, in the event of war, that they also join our enemies and fight against us, and so go up out of the land." 11 Therefore they set taskmasters over them to afflict them with their burdens. And they built for Pharaoh supply cities, Pithom and Raamses. 12 But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and grew. And they were in dread of the children of Israel. 13 So the Egyptians made the children of Israel serve with rigor. 14 And they made their lives bitter with hard bondage — in mortar, in brick, and in all manner of service in the field. All their service in which they made them serve was with rigor.​

How many years passed before the king who did not know of Joseph became Pharoh is not given to us. By my calculations the last of Joseph's brothers died around 63 years after Jacob entered Egypt. We know that Mose was around 80 years of age when he led the Israelites our of Egypt. This leaves around 287 years between these two events for the oppression of the Israelites to begin and to finally increase where the Israelites' complaint against the Egyptian oppression reached God and God called Moses to lead the Israelites out of Egypt.

Remember that there were four descendant generations that went down to Egypt with Jacob. Some of the fourth generation were still very young children when they entered Egypt.

It is not always wise for us to assume that the conditions that the Israelites found themselves in being oppressed by the Egyptians happened quickly after Joseph died.

As the Israelites lived as a separate nation within the boundaries of the Nation of Egypt, as they grew in number, that the Egyptians would become concerned about their numerical strength. Israel's dependency on God would have been a concern and so the plan was put in place to limit the number of male children born to the Israelite's women to reduce the perceived threat to Egypt itself.

The statement that shortly after Israel went down to Egypt is not based on any facts and is just someone's misguided opinion as to when all of the events in Egypt took place.

[1] From my calculations, Joseph died around 55 years after Jacob took the rest of his family down to Egypt.
[2] The bible is silent on when Joseph’s brothers died, but from an estimated timeline of their births, the years they died, from what can be determined from the Book of Jasher, it is probable that the brothers started dying around 12 years before Joseph and all had died over a period of around 20 years or so.
[3] The Meaning of “hasdowr” is an age, i.e., the age of Joseph’s and his brothers and their sons.
Genesis 15:13-16

"And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance. And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; thou shalt be buried in a good old age. But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full."

4 generations starting with the children of Ephraim and Manasseh. Joseph being the grandfather.

Then we are even told the years and genealogy of Moses. Exodus 6:16-20

"And these are the names of the sons of Levi according to their generations; Gershon, and Kohath, and Merari: and the years of the life of Levi were an hundred thirty and seven years. And the sons of Kohath; Amram, and Izhar, and Hebron, and Uzziel: and the years of the life of Kohath were an hundred thirty and three years. And Amram took him Jochebed his father's sister to wife; and she bare him Aaron and Moses: and the years of the life of Amram were an hundred and thirty and seven years."

The children of Moses and Aaron was the 4th generation that came out. Levi lived 137 years. Kohath lived 133 years. Amram lived 137 years. Then Moses himself was 80 years old when they left Egypt. About 100 years for each generation as given. Evidently Levi had a daughter in his old age, whom Amram took as a wife and they had two children Aaron and Miriam. When Moses was born 12 years after Miriam, the rule had been enacted to kill the male children. Miriam watched over Moses in the river, to see what would happen. It would still be 80 years after Moses was born that they left Egypt. Moses was the third generation on his dad's side, and the second generation on his mom's side. But it was the next generation that came out and died in the wilderness. Joshua and Caleb would have been the second generation after the generation of Moses. The children born in the wilderness of the generation that left Egypt. Aaron himself lived to 123 years of age. Numbers 33. They had to go through a few more battles with those Nations on the east side of the Jordan to get to their camp across from Jericho. The interesting point would be that Jochebed the mother of Moses, knew her father Levi as a child, but gave birth to Moses 80 years prior to Israel leaving Egypt. Levi may have been the last to die in Egypt even after Joseph. Joseph died at 110. Levi died at 137.

"And the name of Amram's wife was Jochebed, the daughter of Levi, whom her mother bare to Levi in Egypt: and she bare unto Amram Aaron and Moses, and Miriam their sister."

Jochebed was born after Ephraim and Manasseh, after they all had been living in Egypt.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
4 generations starting with the children of Ephraim and Manasseh. Joseph being the grandfather.

Really? I have read that there was ten descendant generation born to Ephraim in Egypt as recorded in the scriptures with Josha being the tenth descendant generation.

I do not know where you are getting your information from. It seems to me that you have only cheer picked the scriptures to come to your conclusions and understandings.

From my reading of the scriptures, I get this understanding of the number of descendant generation born in Egypt: -

1697056062800.png

This can be constructed from the scriptures.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Seems you missed some cherries?

You realize that a generation can start every 15 to 20 years. One family could have 8 generations while the other can have 3. There is a lot of overlap sometimes.

Well, you have not provided the evidence that I have, so it seems to me that you are only blowing smoke.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, you have not provided the evidence that I have, so it seems to me that you are only blowing smoke.
Well if you think God's Word is smoke. I gave all the references. Look them up if you think copy and paste don't work correctly. God told Abraham what would happen. I provided the Scripture of Mose's genealogy.

You don't even provide Scripture, but claim you have a chart taken from somewhere in the Bible. I was not saying you are wrong, but you think God's Word is wrong, so something is wrong somewhere.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well if you think God's Word is smoke. I gave all the references. Look them up if you think copy and paste don't work correctly. God told Abraham what would happen. I provided the Scripture of Mose's genealogy.

You don't even provide Scripture, but claim you have a chart taken from somewhere in the Bible. I was not saying you are wrong, but you think God's Word is wrong, so something is wrong somewhere.
Yes, yours and many others who believe that H:1755, embedded in the Hebrew word “wə·ḏō·wr” has the meaning of "Descendant generation." In Genesis 15:13-16 there are three independent prophecies. Gen 15:13-14 deals with God bring Israel out of Egypt, Genesis 15:15 a prophecy specifically for Abraham, and Gen 15:16 which prophecies that in 1948, Abraham's descendants will return to the Land of Canaan in their own strength.

The Genealogy of Ephraim can be found in 1 Chron 7:20-29 which was shown in the chart above that showed that Joshua was the tenth generational descendant of Ephraim that was born in Egypt.

Now if what I have posted is wrong, then present your proofs from scripture. I believe that there is no error in what I have presented from scripture. It is not my interpretation of the scriptures, but what has been recorded in the scriptures.

Goodbye

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, yours and many others who believe that H:1755, embedded in the Hebrew word “wə·ḏō·wr” has the meaning of "Descendant generation." In Genesis 15:13-16 there are three independent prophecies. Gen 15:13-14 deals with God bring Israel out of Egypt, Genesis 15:15 a prophecy specifically for Abraham, and Gen 15:16 which prophecies that in 1948, Abraham's descendants will return to the Land of Canaan in their own strength.

The Genealogy of Ephraim can be found in 1 Chron 7:20-29 which was shown in the chart above that showed that Joshua was the tenth generational descendant of Ephraim that was born in Egypt.

Now if what I have posted is wrong, then present your proofs from scripture. I believe that there is no error in what I have presented from scripture. It is not my interpretation of the scriptures, but what has been recorded in the scriptures.

Goodbye
"And the name of Amram's wife was Jochebed, the daughter of Levi, whom her mother bare to Levi in Egypt: and she bare unto Amram Aaron and Moses, and Miriam their sister."

Numbers 26:59

"And Amram took him Jochebed his father's sister to wife; and she bare him Aaron and Moses: and the years of the life of Amram were an hundred and thirty and seven years."

Exodus 6:20

I never said you were wrong. Evidently one family lived longer, and had children later in life. The other family had shorter life spans and had a generation every 15 to 20 years.

You rejected my post, even though I gave many verses. It is you against God's Word at this point.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Numbers 26:59

"And Amram took him Jochebed his father's sister to wife; and she bare him Aaron and Moses: and the years of the life of Amram were an hundred and thirty and seven years."

Exodus 6:20

I never said you were wrong. Evidently one family lived longer, and had children later in life. The other family had shorter life spans and had a generation every 15 to 20 years.

You rejected my post, even though I gave many verses. It is you against God's Word at this point.

The statement in Lev 26:59, that Jochebed was the daughter of Levi only implies that she was a descendant daughter of Levi, or it could imply that she was the daughter of a descendant of Levi, who had come down to Egypt with Jacob, who was also named Levi. The text is ambiguous on this point so that it is only conjecture, and the Bible is silent as to how we should understand the lineage of Moses from Levi, the son of Jacob.

It is my understanding that as stated in Exodus, Israel lived in Egypt for 430 years before God brought them out. It seems to me that you believe that the Israelites were only in Egypt for a period of 230 years to have such a short timespan between the births in Ephraim's descendants. My understanding is that the gaps between each of Ephraim's descendant generations was around 32 years, whereas in the case of Levi's descendant generations, the gap between births was closer to 72 years.

If you have an error in one part of your biblical understanding, that error multiplies itself as you try and rationalise your understanding to comply with what the Scriptures presents.

I think that you have shown your short comings and that this conversation should stop.

Goodbye.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The statement in Lev 26:59, that Jochebed was the daughter of Levi only implies that she was a descendant daughter of Levi, or it could imply that she was the daughter of a descendant of Levi, who had come down to Egypt with Jacob, who was also named Levi. The text is ambiguous on this point so that it is only conjecture, and the Bible is silent as to how we should understand the lineage of Moses from Levi, the son of Jacob.

It is my understanding that as stated in Exodus, Israel lived in Egypt for 430 years before God brought them out. It seems to me that you believe that the Israelites were only in Egypt for a period of 230 years to have such a short timespan between the births in Ephraim's descendants. My understanding is that the gaps between each of Ephraim's descendant generations was around 32 years, whereas in the case of Levi's descendant generations, the gap between births was closer to 72 years.

If you have an error in one part of your biblical understanding, that error multiplies itself as you try and rationalise your understanding to comply with what the Scriptures presents.

I think that you have shown your short comings and that this conversation should stop.

Goodbye.
Pretty sure I said 400 according to God's promise to Abraham.