What's the weather like where you are?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

B

brakelite

Gotta love this Melbourne weather. Thursday, 34C blue skies, no wind.
Today, 15C, cloudy, intermittent rain and at time squally wind and now we have no power.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well here in western Canada...it is cold and windy.
It has been a lovely October though. Al the leaves are now down and blowing about. The upside of the leaves being down is that we can now have a clear view of the Rockies. LOTS of snow up on them there hills!

Snow is forecast over the weekend...but being that it is 26th tomorrow...no complaints from me. Just hoping the temps don't drop down too low .

Blessings on one and all...Helen

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well right now it is 30*..... and it feels very cold.
I have been going to the grand sons foot ball games in the evening, after 6:00,,,, and it sure feels colder,,,
when your just sitting in the bleachers....... I have been going to them all, and today there is one in the
morning and I just could not get going this early, they left at 7:00 * A M,* and I just could not get together
fast enough , since we were there last night,,, did not get home till after 10:30 PM .............
The drive was close to 2 hours away....
The sun is out now, but I think it is going to rain......? We have frost all over the ground now..... so I guess
the sun will take it away ?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Today its 4C and for October 26th, that is very acceptable indeed :)
Long may it last

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Reasonable for Alberta; cool for eastern Canada... :)

...and then, we had snow...not much, but now its white. :)
But, like I say ...here we are looking the 27th in the eye...yet I remember 1998 , snow came and came on October 16th the day we put our old 12 year old dog down ...the snow was over 6 feet deep in your back yard.
I had dug paths for him through the snow ( so he could go out to pee etc)
After he died I went out there and filled in all his paths and pees ..I dug and dug to fill them in...I couldn't see what I was doing because I was crying so hard. It was minus 21C...but I didn't care if I fell down dead with a heart attack for the wild way I was digging without stopping.

Believe it or not , as I walk past his photo I still touch his nose 21 years later :D
He was an amazing dog, one of a kind. The black lab we have now..is so sweet and gentle...but lazy, brainless, she has has as much personality as a glass of water... and as daft as a plank poor old thing. She is now 10.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
...and then, we had snow...not much, but now its white. :)
But, like I say ...here we are looking the 27th in the eye...yet I remember 1998 , snow came and came on October 16th the day we put our old 12 year old dog down ...the snow was over 6 feet deep in your back yard.
I had dug paths for him through the snow ( so he could go out to pee etc)
After he died I went out there and filled in all his paths and pees ..I dug and dug to fill them in...I couldn't see what I was doing because I was crying so hard. It was minus 21C...but I didn't care if I fell down dead with a heart attack for the wild way I was digging without stopping.

Believe it or not , as I walk past his photo I still touch his nose 21 years later :D
He was an amazing dog, one of a kind. The black lab we have now..is so sweet and gentle...but lazy, brainless, she has has as much personality as a glass of water... and as daft as a plank poor old thing. She is now 10.
Memories and shivers...

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Today sunny and bright...yet very WHITE too!!!...
It snowed all night, so the traffic was bumper to bumper as the roads were dreadful, but praise the Lord for good winter tires!! Yay!!!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Today sunny and bright...yet very WHITE too!!!...
It snowed all night, so the traffic was bumper to bumper as the roads were dreadful, but praise the Lord for good winter tires!! Yay!!!
Wow, Quebec doesn't enforce its winter tire rule until December 15...

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It's been a perfect autumnal day today, blue skies, warm sunshine, beautiful colours. And same again is forecast for tomorrow.

Reactions: Helen and farouk