What's the weather like where you are?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh we've even had a heavy fall in JUNE!! But that is always sad because all the branches have leaves and the snow is so heavy and cracks the trees because of the weight of the snow . :oops:
Thankfully it doesn't happen very often.
Sometimes we have a freeze after the trees start budding and blooming. So sad. :(

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Raining and raining....

We've had three days of rain...so now the mosquitoes have hatched and they are huge this year ... it's going to be an 'interesting' summer I think!! :(

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Cold and frosty as I left home this morning, 1.5c, 3c here twice as warm as work. :D

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dave is sitting out in the sun, he is very brave...it is only 15 degs C and pretty cold! :D But I know why....last year we kept waiting and waiting for summer and lovely hot sunshine , by the end of September we knew we had missed summer altogether :D ....so he is making the most of sitting in cool sunshine and getting his Vit D. :)
I think I will wait it out though...hopefully ..

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dave is sitting out in the sun, he is very brave...it is only 15 degs C and pretty cold! :D But I know why....last year we kept waiting and waiting for summer and lovely hot sunshine , by the end of September we knew we had missed summer altogether :D ....so he is making the most of sitting in cool sunshine and getting his Vit D. :)
I think I will wait it out though...hopefully ..
Well it is warmer than that here at 77F [25C] outside but inside my wife would roast so she has the AC on and I am sitting at the computer with my sweatshirt on as I am very sensitive to the cold these days. For really hot summer, I may have to bring out my heavy winter coat, LOL

Reactions: Helen and Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It is cooler here at 50F [10C] foggy outside. 85% humidity. I also have the Heat pump going but it is still 8.59am and no sun to be seen. Hopefully it will brighten up later on in the day.

Reactions: Helen and amadeus

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
March , April and May were glorious with hardly any rain and warm temps. June started wet and windy and continued wet and windy - apart from two or three uncomfortably hot days near the end - and so has July; and it's been cool - typical English summer.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
March , April and May were glorious with hardly any rain and warm temps. June started wet and windy and continued wet and windy - apart from two or three uncomfortably hot days near the end - and so has July; and it's been cool - typical English summer.

Hi Pat
We here have yet to hit the “uncomfortable hot days “ yet. :D

We have had a constant June...awake to sun , which is nice...by noon dark clouds, by two PM high winds ...by 4pm = RAIN , WIND , HAIL THUNDER .... that was the general pattern in June ...now we are waiting for some “uncomfortable hot days...” or even better , just beautiful sunny days,

I’m sure your garden is glorious...

Blessings ...H

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Pat
We here have yet to hit the “uncomfortable hot days “ yet. :D

We have had a constant June...awake to sun , which is nice...by noon dark clouds, by two PM high winds ...by 4pm = RAIN , WIND , HAIL THUNDER .... that was the general pattern in June ...now we are waiting for some “uncomfortable hot days...” or even better , just beautiful sunny days,

I’m sure your garden is glorious...

Blessings ...H

Well, here in good ole Buffalo Ny, it has been day after day of gorgeous weather. The plants and flowers are all coming up beautifully and i cannot wait for my Hibiscus bushes to bloom...probably in a week or 2. Been stuck in the house for way too long through this nice weather...don't have the Genesis Center to depend on to spend time there so...I might just go to the lake today and rent one of those bike-yaks...they are so awesome and, it's like being alone with God and His creation...just beautiful.
Gee, hope I did not make anyone jealous :D

Reactions: Mayflower