What's the weather like where you are?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today was such a better day than yesterday. Thermostat only says 65 but, feels more like 70! With beautiful full on sunshine, blue skies....birds cheeping (baby ones) and the first lawn cut of the year! Life's good.
Let's praise so we won't have time to be lonely or sad! :)

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have come to accept this as my basis for accepting the weather where I live.

Today's weather around me, only makes whatever i/we are planning to do today, more interesting.

It means that I am not making any judgement of God and His control of the weather. Which is a much better place to be in.

Last edited:
Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I have come to accept this as my basis for accepting the weather where I live.

Today's weather around me, only makes whatever i/we are planning to do today, more interesting.

It means that I am not making any judgement of God and His control of the weather. Which is a much better place to be in.
Good way to look at it... :)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I bit rainy and chilly today...I think my flowers are too afraid to pop their heads up to take a look . We had some snow drops that came up and went..
Nothing much else ...hope it warms up soon. We need sunshine

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I bit rainy and chilly today...I think my flowers are too afraid to pop their heads up to take a look . We had some snow drops that came up and went..
Nothing much else ...hope it warms up soon. We need sunshine
Hi Helen, glad to hear that you're ok. and that your plants are ready to pop up. well down here, grass cutting is in order, as soon as it rain, the blades of grass, as you say, "just keep popping up fast", at least my yardman is happy.

take care

PICJAG

PS when your plants pop up, take some photos, we want to see your green thumb in action.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi Helen, glad to hear that you're ok. and that your plants are ready to pop up. well down here, grass cutting is in order, as soon as it rain, the blades of grass, as you say, "just keep popping up fast", at least my yardman is happy.

take care

PICJAG

PS when your plants pop up, take some photos, we want to see your green thumb in action.

Good to hear from you. Glad all is good down there. We are warming up a bit here, finally. No flowers yet but leaves on most of the trees.
Nice to see green after so many months of white . :)

Blessings...H

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ours is a little chilly, not summer here yet! Still too much snow on the tops of the mountains so it cools the wind down.
know what Helen, we might have to call you all up there "chilly willie's" ... (smile)... lol . but don't worry the polar bear club is to stay.... :)

PICJAG

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Wow, snow? I can’t imagine snow in May!

Oh we've even had a heavy fall in JUNE!! But that is always sad because all the branches have leaves and the snow is so heavy and cracks the trees because of the weight of the snow . :oops:
Thankfully it doesn't happen very often.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior