What's the weather like where you are?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
7C here today - cold, grey and windy. About the norm for this time of year.
44 degrees, not bad... I spent 3 years in Germay across the channel, and I believe, in remenbrance, I saw the sun abut 6 or seven time out of the three years there. the moon only one time. rest of the time as you say "grey overcast and windy", all the time.

well be safe

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Reactions: Pearl and amadeus

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cool, but clear, blue sky and sun...
I'll take that all day.... :D

well down here, in the dep south, clear, blue sky and sun also but getting into the 60's [F], or 15 [C]

so I'll take this also, hope your skies stay blue, and keep the big Light on too....

take care, and stay warm.....

PICJAG

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Highs in the upper 30's [F] today with A stiff chilling wind. Dropping tonight to well below the freezing mark. A good night to stay inside next to blazing fireplace if you've got one!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was three days walking through water (misted all day long, in a watery grey fog).

Ground was soggy everywhere and no sun, but at least it wasn't cold.

Colder last night, and probably tonight, but looking forward to the next three out of four days being SUNNY (that fog stuff is just depressing, LoL).

Reactions: 101G and amadeus

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gee, I 'm a old lady ......... living with my son and his large family....
They are now out shopping and I am home ........

old age sure is ????? he did not even ask me if I wanted to go, my daughter in law asked him if I was going and that
is what he said " she wants to stay home " Or some thing like that ? he did not want me around I guess ??????
guess he is tired of seeing me sit in a chair all day when he is not working ???????

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not been out side for a few days ,, it snowed two days ago and I did not want to put one boots, I thought it would be

gone by now? At least some of it .........

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not been out side for a few days ,, it snowed two days ago and I did not want to put one boots, I thought it would be

gone by now? At least some of it .........

Hi @Grams !!
Yes, it has been in the teens mostly here, and a few single digit day's too, very cold!
Our highways have signs during the coldest days warning those who have a hard time taking in air to stay home.

How are you doing Grams? Have not seen you around for a bit :)

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Nancy,
How are you doing and feeling ? :)
I am ok ,,,,, just home all the time now....... I guess the family thinks its best for this old lady to stay home ?????
I usually take a walk to the mail box every day, but for some reason my body has said no ,,,,,
I do not know whats going on tomorrow , but maybe I will take a walk on monday.... I sure hope so
Temp. have been cold, in the 20's I guess I have not looked ,,, seeing the snow there and now melting I would guess not yet in the 30's

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Nancy,
How are you doing and feeling ? :)
I am ok ,,,,, just home all the time now....... I guess the family thinks its best for this old lady to stay home ?????
I usually take a walk to the mail box every day, but for some reason my body has said no ,,,,,
I do not know whats going on tomorrow , but maybe I will take a walk on monday.... I sure hope so
Temp. have been cold, in the 20's I guess I have not looked ,,, seeing the snow there and now melting I would guess not yet in the 30's

Well Grams, it seems everyone is becoming isolated now with the Covid. And, that is probably why your kids would rather you stayed home, and safe! I hope you will have nice enough weather for your walk on Monday :)
I pray God will bless you with His joy!
xoxo
nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

old age sure is ????? he did not even ask me if I wanted to go, my daughter in law asked him if I was going and that
is what he said " she wants to stay home " Or some thing like that ? he did not want me around I guess ??????
guess he is tired of seeing me sit in a chair all day when he is not working ???????
Hold tight to the Master, Grams. Unfortunately even our own children can be like that or worse. Often they have forgotten when they were the ones needing someone to care for them and hold them close or just be company for them. We, all of us, are a selfish bunch, human beings that is. We all need to become more like Jesus, who as a man was never selfish at all. He lay down his life for you and for me... and most people never acknowledge it at all. Those that do often forget just what he has done for them.

Give God the glory!

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Oh Grams, you can always visit us here. I know you must feel lonely a lot. We love you and I pray for His joy to overcome you, alone at home or not, Amen!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It's been dry here today; around 4C with a biting SE wind.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was up about 5:30 this morning and it was pouring. The rain continued when I had to go out briefly at 8:30. It has stopped now, but soggy is a good description of the outdoors around here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pearl

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great weather here, from 70's F to 50's F. partly cloudy today.

PICJAG

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we have had snow not melting !!!! for 3 day's, opp's maybe 4 ? not sure,,,, but I guess it's winter

:) oh well !!!!!!! when does spring start : :( :(