What's the weather like where you are?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By the grace of God it didn’t hit the house, but made a lot of noise. Our little house in town didn’t have any damage, but the neighbor across the street had his car smashed from a large limb.

Reactions: amadeus and farouk

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By the grace of God it didn’t hit the house, but made a lot of noise. Our little house in town didn’t have any damage, but the neighbor across the street had his car smashed from a large limb.
that the way it is, destruction here but nothing over there. thank God all in town are ok. we had a lot of trees down, but mostly small limbs in front and back yard.

finally got power back on aroud 16:00 today.

stay in the Lord and be blessed.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Reactions: Waiting on him

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sunny today, and sunny going into Christmas Day, but a bit chilly forcast, high 48, low 28. so to all my hyperboreans, stay warm and be safe and to all a Merry Christmas.

also to those just south of the hyperboreans, Merry christmas.

be safe and be blessed.

PICJAG

Reactions: Waiting on him

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So. It's the middle of summer. In Australia. The land of deserts and heat and fires and dust and beaches, sand, and.... Snow. Yep you read correctly. It snowed here this week.
I suppose that's called climate change huh.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So. It's the middle of summer. In Australia. The land of deserts and heat and fires and dust and beaches, sand, and.... Snow. Yep you read correctly. It snowed here this week.
Diversity can be a very good thing...!

Reactions: Brakelite and 101G

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear you, it's the middle, just about, winter here and in January we had 70 degree weather. yes, the climate change is real. I remember one year is snowed in december, and the next month January, we was walking around in short sleeves shirts. and then in april it snowed again. man, oh man. wild weather...

well you be safe down there...... :) .... in Australia I mean...

Diversity can be a very good thing...!
I like that... "diversity"..... :D .. lol, lol.

be blessed both of you.

PICJAG

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear you, it's the middle, just about, winter here and in January we had 70 degree weather. yes, the climate change is real. I remember one year is snowed in december, and the next month January, we was walking around in short sleeves shirts. and then in april it snowed again. man, oh man. wild weather...

well you be safe down there...... :) .... in Australia I mean...

I like that... "diversity"..... :D .. lol, lol.

be blessed both of you.

PICJAG
Yesterday it was cold and with the very strong wind it was nearly unbearable when I went out to the mailbox. Better today. Still in the 40's [F.] but the calmed down wind makes it bearable.

Hmmm? Diversity... could that be similar to diversified as in oneness? Sound familiar?

Reactions: Brakelite and 101G

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yesterday it was cold and with the very strong wind it was nearly unbearable when I went out to the mailbox. Better today. Still in the 40's [F.] but the calmed down wind makes it bearable.

Hmmm? Diversity... could that be similar to diversified as in oneness? Sound familiar?
Just as Greer's got it.... U 2 .. ...................... (smile)......... nuff said .............. :D

be blessed my friend.

PICJAG

Reactions: amadeus