What's the weather like where you are?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We are going to be getting unseasonably high temps later this week - more like mid September than November. It's been lovely and sunny here today.

Reactions: dev553344

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nicole is making her way through. It's a bit windy and rainy, but nothing compared to Ian.

Either way, my job let us out early yesterday and we're closed today. The state closed certain DOR offices and my fiancé happens to work in one, so we get s random day off during a workweek to spend together. We're happy!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It's sesonally mild with a southerly wind but it is very grey.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have good weather so far (knock on wood) we usually get a wind storm this time of year and we had one so hopefully it's over with now. Just enjoying the weather here in the Pacific Northwest.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First pic is back deck, the fence in back is a six foot fence. Second pic is a small area I shoveled out for the dogs to go potty...one will not go there as she is not smelling anything there, she wants to go down thesteps to the yard and its past my waist there! So, both have diapers on and Jazz has STILL not gone pee pee in them! And, more to come. I am right on top of Lake Erie and the lake effect coming pretty much always from Canadas cold air crossing over the lakes warmer temps...and the wind?? Crazy! Still, at least we can have now removed, can't do that with so many other things like, earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamis...
DECK NOVEMBER 2022.jpgSLIDING GLASS DOOR.jpg

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Still getting cold weather a 9 days away from Summer here in South Eastern Australia. Lolz

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Send some of the warm weather this way……..its not very warm here !!!!!
Still at least it dry at the moment. Had loads of rain earlier in January, but I guess that’s what the U.K. is use to it !

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Send some of the warm weather this way……..its not very warm here !!!!!
Still at least it dry at the moment. Had loads of rain earlier in January, but I guess that’s what the U.K. is use to it !
Let me work on moving the H - high pressure system over my way to you, around Brighton. I bet on the way over the Atlantic it will become cold, or turn into a drizzly Low pressure system. Need a large high altitude mile wide mirror shining down on you...;)

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I will let you know when it arrives !!!
We usually get some of the bad weather from the USA, but by the time it reaches us it’s not as extreme.
Curious, do you have seasons In Florida ?
All I hear about are the hurricane seasons , is the rest of the time more like summer ?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will let you know when it arrives !!!
We usually get some of the bad weather from the USA, but by the time it reaches us it’s not as extreme.
Curious, do you have seasons In Florida ?
All I hear about are the hurricane seasons , is the rest of the time more like summer ?
Where I live, West of Orlando, you get 4 hot months (May-August) with high humidity at times, Autumn is pleasant without the humidity, Get about 10 days near or just below freezing in the Winter where I live. Again, February through April is pleasant....

Reactions: Rita