What's your favorite Christian TV Shows and Celebrities?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloomieDee

Dec 30, 2007
What's your favorite Christian TV Shows?Who is your favorite Christian Celebs? Celebs you'll refer to as inspirational!
smile.gif

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
Well I like to watch most things on TBN (its a channel not a show) but probably my favorite is watching a sermon by either: Dr. Frederick K. Price, Joel Osteen, or Ed Young. My only problem with that is that Joel Osteen is really good for watching when your feeling down b/c he is a feel good christianity preacher, he encourages more than just straight bible teaching but he is still good.

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
Jack Van Impe,Dr Carl Baugh,Hal Lindsey,Grant Jeffries,The Stranger Series,The Creation Series.I just love History and Prophecy as well as related issues.

FollowChrist

Dec 21, 2007
(followerofchrist;28566)
Haha your right he is funny. I like the woman-ese one.
I just watched it, very funny
biggrin.gif

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Previously, I used to listen to or watch Dr. Gene Scott (now deceased). He used to be quite eccentric to say the least, and do things that a lot of us guys would probably like to do. But, his theology (in spite of his tirades and cussings) was right on. that's who I first learned about the lost tribes from. But now that he's gone, and the internet became more predominate since then, I've researched a lot of the same subjects there and came to a better understanding of them (without having to resort to the charades he had
biggrin.gif
)

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
My little brothers used to watch those, I kinda liked the veggie tales too. But if you get one of those songs stuck in your there is no getting them out!