What's Your Favorite Worship Song?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

prashanthd

Aug 16, 2013
Hyderabad, India
Faith
Christian
Country
India
My favorite song unless it is not a hymn is "I could sing of his love forever". Last year I was in the office during Easter Sunday. There were one or two colleagues , so I was singing this song aloud while working and enjoyed it very much. Since then it is my favorite song :)

larry2

Jun 14, 2018
Arapahoe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I said earlier, I like all manner of Christian music, and I'm especially touched when I see something reach out and touch a great many that may never hear it elsewhere. The following hymn is such a presentation sung on a talent show, and even Simon Cowell of America's Got Talent was moved by it.

Reactions: Nancy and LC627

LC627

May 11, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My favorite song unless it is not a hymn is "I could sing of his love forever". Last year I was in the office during Easter Sunday. There were one or two colleagues , so I was singing this song aloud while working and enjoyed it very much. Since then it is my favorite song :)
Yes! That is a good song! Praise God!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just WAY too many, their all my favorites for one or another reason, some are just so perfectly personal and I consider that "Jesus Music" or just "Christian music," and I love many of the newer, younger Christians songs as well!
To me "Worship Music" is almost the opposite. It's that pure Worship Music that focuses solely on God and Who He is and What He has done...His Glory alone. In Spirit and Truth...songs such as:

"Great is Thy Faithfulness"

"Before the Throne of God Above"
"Give Thanks (Don Moen)"

And so many more!!! Lol.

But lately, I've been enjoying a few contemporary around the house music :) such as:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the best songs producing worship in me to Jesus Christ is the old hymn 'Stricken, Smitten, and Afflicted'. Fernando Ortega does a great rendition of this song. I am not that computer savy to produce it here for you, but you can find it.

Stranger

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the best songs producing worship in me to Jesus Christ is the old hymn 'Stricken, Smitten, and Afflicted'. Fernando Ortega does a great rendition of this song. I am not that computer savy to produce it here for you, but you can find it.

Stranger

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is your favorite hymn to sing and listen to?
Mine is: Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing :rolleyes:

AMAZING GRACE

How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed

God Bless,
Taken

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rock of Ages kept going thru my mind yesterday. I had to look it up because I did not know the lyrics.
Does anyone have a worship song spontaneously fill your mind causing you to worship? :)

Reactions: farouk

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

This is one of my favourites.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Great hymn!
I often get snatches of hymns and worship songs in my head and then, like you, I have to look up the lyrics. I don't have one today yet but if one comes to me I'll share. But I'll probably just have Rock of Ages on a loop. :)

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I often get snatches of hymns and worship songs in my head and then, like you, I have to look up the lyrics. I don't have one today yet but if one comes to me I'll share. But I'll probably just have Rock of Ages on a loop. :)
When I survey the wondrous Cross, is another favorite, that is similar to Rock of Ages.

Reactions: Pearl