When Did Jesus Say He Would Return?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
Preacher.jpg

If you disagree with me you're going to hell!

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
I am not spreading false testimony and cherry picking scripture to try to prove it. You are. I am rendering an opinion based on my observations.

Observation 1: You aren't interested in discussion.
Observation 2: You can't handle criticism.
Observation 3: You ignore evidence contrary to your claims and/or pretend it really isn't evidence.
Observation 4: You have an over inflated self importance when it comes to your personal pet peeves.
Observation 5: You appear to have zero ability in defending your arguments aside from the ad hominem.
Observation 6: All put together you are naval gazing in the shallow end of the theologic swimming pool (i.e. drowning in your own shallow ignorance).

Toodles!

Reactions: Angelina

savedwheat

Oct 10, 2011
I am not spreading false testimony and cherry picking scripture to try to prove it. You are. I am rendering an opinion based on my observations.

Observation 1: You aren't interested in discussion.
Observation 2: You can't handle criticism.
Observation 3: You ignore evidence contrary to your claims and/or pretend it really isn't evidence.
Observation 4: You have an over inflated self importance when it comes to your personal pet peeves.
Observation 5: You appear to have zero ability in defending your arguments aside from the ad hominem.
Observation 6: All put together you are naval gazing in the shallow end of the theologic swimming pool (i.e. drowning in your own shallow ignorance).

Toodles!

You are spreading false testimony and rejecting the Scriptures. I am glad you can't back up any of your accusations. The evil spirit can't either.

I observe:
1) you aren't interested in discussion.
2) you can't handle criticism
3) you ignore evidence or avoid it altogether
4) you self-exalt yourself declaring this and that as though it is true
5) you never back up anything you say
6) you're head deep in mindless conjectures

JLB

Mar 25, 2012
When Did Jesus Say He Would Return?

At Night !

29 "Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.