When is the Second Coming? 3 Clues for the Countdown

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I am in general agreement with your Biblical timeline. There is no doubt that we are now on the edge of dramatic events.

You mention Malachi 4:1-3 and 2 Peter 3:7, both Prophesies of the forthcoming punishment of God's enemies by fire.
THIS is what will be the world changer; the disaster which will commence all the things Prophesied from the Sixth Seal to the glorious Return.

Obviously, from your forum name; you believe in a 'rapture to heaven'.
I do not see that anywhere in the Prophesies and I look forward to the amazing time when the Lord will bless His faithful people as they live in peace and prosperity in all of the holy Land. John sees us there in Revelation 7:9

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 27398

From counting farm animals, we have invented the natural numbers. The need to count faster lead to the computer. But, we don’t need computers to determine when the season of the Second Coming is near. There a way we can calculate it with simple addition.

I did read over your note.

There were some things I liked, and some that I didn't like.

It doesn't matter.

Because I think we're closer than anyone else thinks.

You say 2028.

There's another guy who writes a wall of text on another forum here.

And he might be smarter than both of us combined.

(They might not have invented paragraphs in Columbia yet)

He says the Second Coming will be in the fall of 2026.

I think January 2026 is a hard stop that we can't go past before the 1000 years begins. We are already more than halfway past the middle of the last heptad, when measured from the two modern day decrees to restore and to rebuild Jerusalem at 7 and 62 weeks.

So if I'm correct, a bunch of the things that the previous prophecy prognosticators have been having us watch for, have already just happened and are happening right now. Price action makes for market commentary. Trade the charts, don't trade a story. Because there's a lot of stories out there. All this means is that the prophetic time periods found in Daniel and Revelation dictate what doctrine is true. That's like flying by the instrumentation, when the night's too dark for visual flight rules.

To do it the other way around is like putting the cart before the horse.

But whoever turns out to be right, we're getting very close to something big happening. The biggest event in the history of mankind. I'm electrostatic man.

Giddy Up.

Even so, come Lord Jesus.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He says the Second Coming will be in the fall of 2026.

I think January 2026 is a hard stop that we can't go past before the 1000 years begins.

You thought it was happening soon years ago (quote is from a post in 2020), now it's 2026? You have no idea what you are talking about.

I was sure it had to begin, or be manifest in January specifically.

Because of a modern day decree to restore and to rebuild Jerusalem in January 1969.

Isaac Newton was talking about it.

The "compass of a Jubilee".

If the "darkened sun" of January 2019 was the equivalent of 27AD, when Jesus read from the Isaiah 61 scroll to begin His ministry, January 2020 ended the declaration of the YEAR of the Lord's favor in our time. This was the secondary application of Daniel 9, 62 and 7 weeks until Messiah the Prince.

It seems peculiar in 27AD Jesus read: "to proclaim freedom for the captives", and now so many prisons are releasing inmates in 2020 because of the corona virus spread. I count 27 AD to be the end of 62 and 7 weeks. I count January 2019 to be the end of 62 and 7 weeks also from the two modern day decrees.

This will be confusing to the SDAs.

But I'm very sure that this is it.

I'm just now trying to figure out will it be this year, or the summer of 2022. Jesus said "behold I come quickly. So I think that means fast. I have to default to this year.

Just what you're saying, I was just telling people on an atheist forum.

Peace and safety time.

They blocked my IP address.

Because I think the composite beast already has risen from the sea of many peoples, and has already opened it's mouth to blaspheme God, I think the 42 months of Revelation 13 are completed.

We are at the first sign that the dragon is given the power to do on behalf of, or in the presence of, the composite beast. These signs will be the catalyst for the rest of the end time narrative. It is because of the signs that the devil is given the power to do on behalf of the first beast.

I imagine a couple of scenarios. I don't know which is right. We should find out as we get closer, maybe by Easter weekend we'll know more.

This super virus needs to culminate, to finish what it's supposed to do. But whether it ends, or reaches some sort of crescendo, it could wind up, it should wind up, with people saying "peace and safety".

And right when they think it's over, the second sign that the dragon is given the power to do falls from the sky. He will even CAUSE fire to fall from heaven in the full view of men. Sudden destruction and they will not escape. Just like on the day that Lot left out from Sodom, so shall it be at the coming of the Son of Man.

When the wold's survivors see how this has taken place, they will KNOW that the God of the Bible is back.

Watch for the Pope to give a speech.

He'll probably say that we need to do something to appease, or to placate God. Because of these signs he will deceive those who dwell on the face of the earth. It wouldn't work without the signs.

Whatever the Pope says for us to do at that point will amount to the mark of the beast.

Whatever the Pope says to do, the people will do, because they're going to be scared to death.

These are just my back of the envelope guesstimates, which will change in a couple weeks.

With everything else going on in real time right now, it's almost too spooky to talk about.

Be silent before the Lord,
Be silent before the Day of the Lord.

I was just digging out my old Carpenter LP's.

I bet she'll have the same voice when we meet her in New Jerusalem.

Time for a doom break.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You thought it was happening soon years ago (quote is from a post in 2020), now it's 2026? You have no idea what you are talking about.

Thanks for posting that.

Years ago I thought it was happening soon, now I think it's happening now.

I didn't say it would happen in 2026.

I said 2026 is a hard stop that we can't go past.

2026 is the equivalent to 34AD.

It's the end of the heptad, the last seven.

It has to happen before then.

I posted the empirical on this and the other forum.

A long time ago, on the other forum, before I found this out, Interplanner made mention of 1535. He didn't know what it was then either. He just asked what's up with 1535? And now we have the 1969 decree. Specifically January 1969. For them to be timed out at 7 and 62 weeks by random chance, impossible. This, along with everything else going on, is what makes me so sure.

And then some prophecy expositor wrote a note on five doves about the sabils in the old City of Jerusalem. They all have markings on them saying they were built in 1536. So the five doves dude thought it could be a year off, a year latter. Everyone following this had the expectation that things would start blowing up in 2018.

But 2018 was just year one for the last heptad when measured from the two modern day decrees to restore and to rebuild Jerusalem. It's the modern day equivalent to 27AD, year one of the last heptad, during the primary aplication of the Daniel 9 weeks. And it's easy math. Just count weeks of years. No 360 day years.

The other problem is people's preconceptions. They're expecting a temple to be rebuilt. They want Hal Lindsey's Antichrist making a peace deal in the media. They want Hal Lindsey's Antichrist to sit in the rebuilt temple and claim to be God. They want Moses and Elijah to shoot fire from their mouths. They want an asteroid or a coronal mass ejection.

But in 2018, I wasn't going to mention 2026. It gives the procrastinators motivation to sit on the fence, or buy a new Dodge Ram and a kitchen renovation while their Master is delayed.

Even though the command to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem was given in 1535, the construction of the sabils in 1536 still could qualify as part of the command to restore and to rebuild Jerusalem. So that five dove guy might be on to another possible time line.

I still think it's happening now. We are in it. It's happening right before our eyes. The signposts aren't being recognized for their intended meaning by the masses. People are not going to know what's happening until Paul's sudden destruction, like on the day that Lot left out from Sodom. One will be taken and one will be left, like on the day that the Son of Man is revealed.

Like it was in the days of Noah. People are not going to know what's happening until the flood comes and takes them all away.

It was baked in the cake to be this way.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 27398

From counting farm animals, we have invented the natural numbers. The need to count faster lead to the computer. But, we don’t need computers to determine when the season of the Second Coming is near. There a way we can calculate it with simple addition.

Math is not required. Jesus gave us the time:

Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.​

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.​
Metaphysical fairy tale land

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

MAN'S SPECULATION AND DATE SETTING. Don't be deceived brethren, by what is being suggested in that link. NO MAN knows the day nor hour of Christ's future coming, period, like Jesus said.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

NO, Jesus will have a LITERAL PHYSICAL BODILY return back to this earth in the future, like the angels in Acts 1 said.

The false doctrine of men you are pushing (Full Preterism) is a LIE, and is a design of today's New World Order hosts who intend to setup a "one world government" over all nations and peoples today, and place their "king of the world" over it all, which will be the final Antichrist.

So if you do not repent before Lord Jesus does return, after that false one comes first, then you will find yourself spiritually naked and in shame when Jesus does return, like He warned the deceived in His Church per Revelation 16:15.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NO, Jesus will have a LITERAL PHYSICAL BODILY return back to this earth in the future, like the angels in Acts 1 said.

The false doctrine of men you are pushing (Full Preterism) is a LIE, and is a design of today's New World Order hosts who intend to setup a "one world government" over all nations and peoples today, and place their "king of the world" over it all, which will be the final Antichrist.

So if you do not repent before Lord Jesus does return, after that false one comes first, then you will find yourself spiritually naked and in shame when Jesus does return, like He warned the deceived in His Church per Revelation 16:15.
What is it that you do not understand about Jesus saying, "Take, eat, this is my body", laying it down, and making us His body?

With your logic, you would have people believe that Jesus will have two bodies when He returns. That's a false teaching.​
As for your Preteristm name calling, apparently you don't know what the word means.

Nonetheless, if Jesus is "the Beginning and the End"...you should really think about when His "last day" was (before you make anymore accusations of ignorance).

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is it that you do not understand about Jesus saying, "Take, eat, this is my body", laying it down, and making us His body?

With your logic, you would have people believe that Jesus will have two bodies when He returns. That's a false teaching.​
As for your Preteristm name calling, apparently you don't know what the word means.

Nonetheless, if Jesus is "the Beginning and the End"...you should really think about when His "last day" was (before you make anymore accusations of ignorance).
ScottA continues to play dumb about what I said by trying... to change the subject.

His method of approaching Scripture understanding is like the Occult philosophers. They often take a Scripture out of The Bible and apply some extra-philosophical meaning to it that does not exist in the Scripture, completely twisting the Bible Scripture out of its written context.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ScottA continues to play dumb about what I said by trying... to change the subject.

His method of approaching Scripture understanding is like the Occult philosophers. They often take a Scripture out of The Bible and apply some extra-philosophical meaning to it that does not exist in the Scripture, completely twisting the Bible Scripture out of its written context.
Obviously you can't help yourself--but continue your accusations.

And again you are wrong. You're in over your Head. Even Jesus took bits of scripture out of their original context and filled in the true meaning. You compliment me!