When lust is conceived

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you are starting to listenn to me, in that you have highlighted the part you think is relevent. Good progress is being made.
Next is for you to actually write something.
Yes, when the time comes, I will try to do the best to present myself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth. II Timothy 2:15

Last edited:

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus says that when we focus off of Him, the devil tries to take control. Key is not to let Satan have his way with you.
Remember do the will and way of the Lord through good and bad times. Even for that of lust.

Reactions: WalterandDebbie

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus says that when we focus off of Him, the devil tries to take control. Key is not to let Satan have his way with you.
Remember do the will and way of the Lord through good and bad times. Even for that of lust.
Yes, I try not to give any place to the devil, which I think is always a good way to resist and to be steadfast, and the devil will flee. And thanks for the encouraged reminder. I could have used scriptures, As I go on towards taking heed to myself, striving for perfection.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pisteuo