When murder is legal

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Mr Bride!

Webers_Home is talking to the people thats perfect.
...not even Paul professed to be perfect so what makes Gentile believers think that that they have arrived? :huh:

Philippians 3
2 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. 13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, 14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Blessings!

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
Hey Angelina

In 1 Corinthians2:6 Paul was referring to the church as perfect but in this sense the word perfect means mature. On the other hand look at Genisis 6:9 These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God. Perfect meaning blameless. The Word also says Noah was drunken. Job was also "perfect and upright". Jesus said to be perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect. I see what youre saying though. Jus starting conversation: )

God bless & All is well

SilenceInMotion

Dec 10, 2012
Virginia, USA
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

~Edmund Burke

God works through men. Sometimes a man who kills is doing the work of the Lord.