When Was The Last Time You Cried!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
A missed a funeral of a man of God who had a significant impact in my life. I considered him as a spiritual father and did not know he had gone to be with Jesus until it came out on an on-line, local community page....:( Thankfully he's home with Jesus ♥♥♥

Screen-Shot-2021-09-15-at-1.14.36-PM.png

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I cry quite a lot, guess my tears say ‘ I miss you ‘ ……
I cry when I think of leaving my children one day ….. ‘ I love them so much ‘
I cry when the Lord reminds me of the things he has done in my life - my tears say ‘ thank you ‘
I cry when songs come on and they remind me of the past ‘ thank you for the memories ‘ ……

I grew up and developed an eating disorder and thought my emotions shouldn’t be expressed ….now I embrace them ……I am no longer afraid to cry xx
just be waffling ………

Reactions: Angelina

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A missed a funeral of a man of God who had a significant impact in my life. I considered him as a spiritual father and did not know he had gone to be with Jesus until it came out on an on-line, local community page....:( Thankfully he's home with Jesus ♥♥♥

Dear Angelina,

So sorry for your loss.

Grace and Peace to you and yous!

Pax et Bonum

Reactions: Rita and Angelina

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm so sorry for your loss Angelina. He is home now.
As far as your OP, for myself the question would be when did you last NOT cry ha! It's everyday, several times I break down and cry. It's a viscous cycle that never ends, for sure!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hello Angelina, sorry for that loss, I last cried at my parent's funeral, or when a loved one passed, or inwardly watching a movie, or a friend got hurt, etc.

Love, Walter