When was the last time you laughed?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
To be honest I don't remember a day in many years that I didn't laugh at something in life ...though admittedly it was often at myself and my own foolishiness or taking myself to seriousliy

TallMan

Jul 20, 2007
Christina;74211 said:
To be honest I don't remember a day in many years that I didn't laugh at something in life ...though admittedly it was often at myself and my own foolishiness or taking myself to seriousliy
Some people laugh a lot at all sorts of things, I laugh rarely, but remember it .. . so I can re-live it.Kind of like chilli sauce - 1 drip is all you need.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
TallMan;74212]Some people laugh a lot at all sorts of things said:
I dont think I could stand not laughing at something in the shape the world is in today... I dont know how one could listen to our so called leaders/politicians sometimes, and not laugh at their foolish notions thinking they are so smart and in control. Guess one must either laugh or cry ... I just choose to laugh at them because God will have the last word

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By the Grace of God I must have at least 2 deep belly laughs every day.I'm pretty light hearted and see funny things in alot of things. I have no stress, no worries - I remember what they were like though. No fears. Don't take things personally anymore. So it's pretty easy to laugh now. Especially with all the hysterical forwards I get. They are just too funny.I have to clean the screen on my laptop alot.Health Warning:Btw, if you receive an email from the Department of Health telling you not to eat canned meat because of swine flu just ignore it......... It is SPAM.

gumby

May 29, 2009
Miss Hepburn;74217][B][COLOR=purple]By the Grace of God I must have at least 2 deep belly laughs every day.[/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=purple]I said:
[/B]So it's pretty easy to laugh now. Especially with all the hysterical forwards I get. They are just too funny.I have to clean the screen on my laptop alot. Health Warning: Btw, if you receive an email from the Department of Health telling you not to eat canned meat because of swine flu just ignore it......... It is SPAM.
Well.........being in the gerocery buisness for over two years i can almost assure you thats not true. So ya thats one of many things i laugh at :D