Where do animals go?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I know this is an old thread, but I hope you guys don't mind me reviving this topic...(kriss;6993)
Sorry Fox I agree with Ros on this one the bottom line here is 2 Cor. 5:8 is your answerto be absent from the body is to be present with the lord.Whether than body be human or animal it returns to the earth the soul is with the Lord. Anyone who has loved an animal knows it has a soul. Or watch an elephant morn and honor it's dead for years just to name a few.
I miss my dogs and cats. (that died) (and the ones still alive) I love them alot. One time my mom's friend say that animals do not have a soul, while it is heart-breaking to those that loves animals, he say that because animals can not accept Christ as Saviour, which is true, but it is impossible for me to see a living creature that doesn't have a soul.It is only common sense that animals has a soul, because it is a living being. The only thing that doesn't have a soul is every non-living thing.And yes he has a dog.Just thought I like to share it to ya'll.

Mighty Bear

Oct 20, 2007
(thesuperjag;53554)
but it is impossible for me to see a living creature that doesn't have a soul.
A soul indeed can be seen for how could you say "You have a beautiful soul"?, so a soul is the image of that, that cannot be seen.

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
You mean all dogs really do go to heaven?The animal to man ratio after the resurrection is going to be amazing... can you imagine? Every single animal that ever lived being ressurected?Though, perhaps in heaven, dogs and cats, like us, will not be given into marriage (as Jesus confirmed for us). So, no need to have them spade or neutered at least.I agree w/ Fox, I do not believe animals will be resurrected.Should I be... DOGmatic about this? lol.
smile.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(treeoflife;53572)
You mean all dogs really do go to heaven?The animal to man ratio after the resurrection is going to be amazing... can you imagine? Every single animal that ever lived being ressurected?Though, perhaps in heaven, dogs and cats, like us, will not be given into marriage (as Jesus confirmed for us). So, no need to have them spade or neutered at least.I agree w/ Fox, I do not believe animals will be resurrected.Should I be... DOGmatic about this? lol.
smile.gif

Can we at least agree animals also has a soul?

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
(thesuperjag;53574)
Can we at least agree animals also has a soul?
Soul as in, mind, personality, and degree of intellect? Yes.