where God encourage girlfriend and boyfriend is there such verses yes tell me alot

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prim

Sep 13, 2022
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
i view everyone as half sister and half brother... and i want insight or opinion what God thinks.
Half sister half brother. Well Adam & Eve did become one out of the same flesh. Than it was was brother sister marriage then cousins and I’m not quite sure what it became after that. But after the flood, laws were given not to be too closely interbreed because of the deteriorating gene pool from memory. How do you view the half sister half brother relationship. Spiritual or physical?

Last edited:

Prim

Sep 13, 2022
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
1/3 God 1/3 wife 1/3 husband
Holy999 I’m not sure what you mean. What am I to make of that? You say ( 1/3 God 1/3 wife 1/3 husband ) sounds very much like a new recipe for a pudding or cake. You speak very much in riddles

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1/3 God 1/3 wife 1/3 husband
I do understand this, Holy999, although this might not be what you had in mind:

Yes, there are three parties in every Biblical marriage ~ God, husband, and wife. This is the covenant of marriage. A great thought, no?

Grace and peace to you.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes. All faith cometh from God. Ask of him to increase that as we walk with him
@Prim

Ephesians 2:8: "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God..."

'I know not why God’s wondrous grace
To me He hath made known,
Nor why, unworthy, Christ in love
Redeemed me for His own.

But “I know Whom I have believed
And am persuaded that He is able
To keep that which I’ve committed
Unto Him against that day.”'

(Daniel Webster Whittle)

"Lydia, whose heart the Lord opened..." (Acts 16.14).

Reactions: Prim