Where is our dear young sister?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Perhaps the moderators know. If she's not in the membership album then either something could've happened to her and someone who knows she's on this site contacted the moderator about this or she got banned which I wouldn't know why. That is sad. Her company was nice.

Dear heavenly Father God, I pray that April_Rose is fine wherever she is, that Your will be done, if she's not on this forum then it's bc of Your will and not anyone else's. Thank you in Jesus' name, amen

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will say this.
Where she is, is as close to hell as I want to get.
I have never run across a place so utterly void of any compassion, any mercy.
Ridicule and mockery behind every door. Twisting words and false accusations.
Traps set to watch you fall. And laughter if you stumble.

I thank you all for your prayers.
And while I walk beside her through this cesspool of a forum, I will ask that you keep us both in prayer.
And also those who walk with us.
We are few among many that would wish to see us crumble and fall.
Tested and tried.
But we will not fail.
The Lord is with us.

Some may say, why stay?
And I would say, because the need is great.
I have never seen so many lost souls gathered in one place at the same time.
And if one... just one can be found.
Then all the arrows they sling at us is worth it.
And I wouldn't leave a friend there to be humiliated, alone.

God Bless You All
This place is a Sanctuary
and BLESSED

HUGS

I have never seen a forum as bad as that one... I am keeping April rose and everyone who followed her over there in my prayers. Remember that bad company corrupts good morals (1 Corinthians 15:33). Evangelism is what we are called to do, but if you find yourself drifting, cut it off... If you find yourself stumbling, and your peace wavering, your relationship with God comes first. I saw a Christian's "welcome". I am on quite a few forums where the soil of peoples' hearts are a bit less hard. Just be careful...

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will say this.

And while I walk beside her through this cesspool of a forum, I will ask that you keep us both in prayer.
Tested and tried.
But we will not fail.
The Lord is with us.

Some may say, why stay?

God Bless You All
and BLESSED

HUGS

well that has been a few sites where i was called names like anti christ and son of perdition . I wonder what site this is .
One site banned me , though i was never mean or harsh to anyone . Well more than one has .
Folks dont want to hear biblical truth much these days . As for the lambs we gonna stick with pointing to JESUS , and all His reminders
and the reminders of the apostels as well . Man its already three thirty five here , which means ITS TIME TO PRAISE THE LORD .
But , as we know ITS ALWAYS TIME TO PRAISE THE LORD . SO hands up and let the KING be praised . YES INDEED .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have never seen a forum as bad as that one... I am keeping April rose and everyone who followed her over there in my prayers. Remember that bad company corrupts good morals (1 Corinthians 15:7). Evangelism is what we are called to do, but if you find yourself drifting, cut it off... If you find yourself stumbling, and your peace wavering, your relationship with God comes first. I saw a Christian's "welcome". I am on quite a few forums where the soil of peoples' hearts are a bit less hard. Just be careful...
Thank You
They call her retarded and mental and I can't even say have the things....
I know she sticks her foot in her mouth a lot.
But if you can decipher the real question inside all the gobblygook that she says around it,
you find that the questions are very insightful and rally make you think.
But they rather take the gobblygook .. the words around the true intent of the post and they tear it to shreds.
One wrong word in the wrong place... BOOM, they got you.

And if you try to come to someones defence then you become the target.
And so far I been able to maneuver around those arrows but it's getting tough.
I find myself coming here and hanging in the fellowship forum more and more.
I don't want to argue about this religion or that doctrine or who is holier than thou.
I just want to find a place to sincerely study how we can be more like Jesus.
This flesh, it truly is weak. It has a mind of it's own. It wants to bite back when bitten and the very heart wants to harden itself against people that hurt you.
How to keep an open heart, a merciful heart while your being taunted and flamed..
It's very difficult.
And I don't mean to sound condenscending but I think I have somewhat of an upper hand than April.
I've had more time and experience and less challenges controlling my emotions.
I don't have any difficulties.. disabilities or excuses for not being able to control my words and actions.

A part of me believes she is drawn to that like flies on ....
That confrontation, that .. what.. engagement in arguing..
I think that's how she gets out her frustrations. Not because it's intentional, but rather necessary..
I don't know how to explain it. Perhaps others have a better understanding of what I'm trying to say.

I don't know if there is a "right" place for April or other's that face these same challenges.
And believe me I'm meeting new people every day that the only place these "misfits" are welcome is in the bottom of the barrel.
It breaks my heart. So many have said, they been banned from this place or that place because they were misunderstood,
or they had a hard time controlling their tongue and emotions.

Like I say, I think I've been living in a cocoon all my life and never realized what a very unfair and hateful world this can be.

Thank You Mayflower.
I appreciate your words and prayers.
I am SO greatful for this forum..
A place to rest one's head.

HUGS

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well that has been a few sites where i was called names like anti christ and son of perdition . I wonder what site this is .
One site banned me , though i was never mean or harsh to anyone . Well more than one has .
Folks dont want to hear biblical truth much these days . As for the lambs we gonna stick with pointing to JESUS , and all His reminders
and the reminders of the apostels as well . Man its already three thirty five here , which means ITS TIME TO PRAISE THE LORD .
But , as we know ITS ALWAYS TIME TO PRAISE THE LORD . SO hands up and let the KING be praised . YES INDEED .

HUGS

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank You
But if you can decipher the real question inside all the gobblygook that she says around it,
But they rather take the gobblygook .. the words around the true intent of the post and they tear it to shreds.

I don't want to argue about this religion or that doctrine or who is holier than thou.
This flesh, it truly is weak. It has a mind of it's own. It wants to bite back when bitten and the very heart wants to harden itself against people that hurt you.
How to keep an open heart, a merciful heart while your being taunted and flamed..
It's very difficult.
And I don't mean to sound condenscending but I think I have somewhat of an upper hand than April.
I don't have any difficulties.. disabilities or excuses for not being able to control my words and actions.

I think that's how she gets out her frustrations. Not because it's intentional, but rather necessary..
I don't know how to explain it. Perhaps others have a better understanding of what I'm trying to say.

I don't know if there is a "right" place for April or other's that face these same challenges.
And believe me I'm meeting new people every day that the only place these "misfits" are welcome is in the bottom of the barrel.
It breaks my heart. So many have said, they been banned from this place or that place because they were misunderstood,

Like I say, I think I've been living in a cocoon all my life and never realized what a very unfair and hateful world this can be.

Thank You Mayflower.

HUGS

I know she was hurt by what I said on CF. But we were all speaking the Truth to her. She has that option, which I think would be the better option. It is a really good place with good people if you can influence her in that direction. But praying, and bless y'all.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank You

It's very difficult.

Thank You Mayflower.

HUGS
March on dear sister . That is exactly what we must all be doing now . Just learning and growing in the LORD .
simply teaching His sayings and the things the apostels also taught . Having nothing to do with this denomination or that one .
JUST focusing on JESUS and HIS teachings and the teachings of the apostels . On our bibles . JESUS is who we need .
And the bible , well those scriptures will help to make us wise unto salvation through our faith in Christ .
SO lets just stick to those teachings my dear sister . The rest is in the way and often vain and often causes only strife and anger .
But let us just stick to biblical doctrine . Just learn JESUS . Now lift those hands up and praise the Glorious Lord my dear sister .
IF you want you can tell in a pm where april is . What site you are on my dear sister . But marvel not if its one i already been banned from .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know she was hurt by what I said on CF. But we were all speaking the Truth to her. She has that option, which I think would be the better option. It is a really good place with good people if you can influence her in that direction. But praying, and bless y'all.

It's not what you say, it's how she takes it.
She is always on the defensive.
Truth and well meanings are seen as attacks and not just warnings or advice.
Kind of like trying to give someone a hug and they shield themselves from getting hit instead.
Emotionally that is.
I asked her before I began speaking if it was alright if I shared our trials and tribulations we were experiencing at the other forum.
She said it was fine.
But I'm not only sharing hers, I'm sharing mine as well.
A lot of this is new to me, and I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing.
Either way.. I'll be there unless and until I have no other options.
Thank You
HUGS

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not what you say, it's how she takes it.
She is always on the defensive.
Truth and well meanings are seen as attacks and not just warnings or advice.
Kind of like trying to give someone a hug and they shield themselves from getting hit instead.
Emotionally that is.
I asked her before I began speaking if it was alright if I shared our trials and tribulations we were experiencing at the other forum.
She said it was fine.
But I'm not only sharing hers, I'm sharing mine as well.
A lot of this is new to me, and I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing.
Either way.. I'll be there unless and until I have no other options.
Thank You
HUGS

She needs to let go of this world . We harm her when we embrace some of the things she does .
Do you remember the other night . When we both kindly corrected her and then left her .
SHE REPENTED . IT works . When she brings all this wordly stuff like sixties night and etc
BRING only christain songs of that era . She needs to be drawn back to what is Christ centered and not wordly centered .
This is not me being mean . It is how we can help her . I was more wordly than she ever was , and i too could say JESUS
but my version of HIM was not the biblical one . We need to get her into her bible . Get her focus off wordly stuff
and onto Christain things . That is what will help her .
I noticed she is huge on wanting acceptance and friends . SO she often starts posts complaining about this or that .
Cause she wants to feel accepted in what she is doing , and does not like feeling convicted .
But if folks work as a team to correct her and put her focus on biblical truth , that is what is gonna help her .
I know what it is like to be a wordly christain , i lived it most my entire life . Praise GOD for the mercy and grace
HE gave me that turned me right around to him . The advice is , get her into that bible . And if its hard for her to read ,
then have her in the audio bible . I love our dear sister . Only the truth can set her free . JESUS truly can free even her mind .
Let us help point her in that direction . Keeping all things christain .

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to share this, because I think it is food for thought... I had this dream a few weeks ago and talked with a couple people about it that I had confirmations with...so I feel more confident it is okay to share.

In my dream, I was standing in a square play area surrounded by a chain length fence. There was playground equipment in the middle and a teenage boy inside the chain length fence. Everywhere was covered in grass. Outside the fence was a hagravan, which is an evil witch with feathers, but looks human. It does spells and is a wicked character in this game I've played called Skyrim. The boy jumped over the fence next to the hagravan and I yelled, "what are you doing, get back inside!" The hagravan cast a spell and he disappeared in smoke. I sensed he was dead.

I was standing next to two women, an older woman, and younger woman. The young one said/did nothing. She just stood next to me. The older one said, "we are safe inside the fence." Then I saw the hagravan walk along the outside of the fence around it to the locked front gate beside us. The woman next to me went to talk to it when I woke up.

---------

1. The playground is a place of childlike innocence. Like faith/trust in God. The boy rebelled and stepped outside those bounds. As a result, he was destroyed. So one thing I gleaned is to trust in Christ and in His protection. We want to walk in Christ Jesus and trust in Him.

2. The wise/discerning woman who walked to the gate was flirting with sin/the occult, whether aware or not. My friend even mentioned maybe her motivation was like a Judas who could have thought the hagravan could be changed and let it in. Or that she felt standing by the gate it couldn't get in. Neither is true. It is not the physical fence that protects, but the surrendered child-like position. Those who are submitted to Spirit's leading are safe. Those who are less wise aren't. "Whether through willful evil or ignorant cooperation, the church can be contaminated and destroyed from the inside out..." I think the big thing is from Proverbs.

"Watch over your heart with all diligence for out of it flow the springs of life." Proverbs 4:23

I think it is a call to prayer and to guard our hearts as to what we allow into it. Our choices influence those around us...

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to share this, because I think it is food for thought... I had this dream a few weeks ago and talked with a couple people about it that I had confirmations with...so I feel more confident it is okay to share.

In my dream, I was standing in a square play area surrounded by a chain length fence. There was playground equipment in the middle and a teenage boy inside the chain length fence. Everywhere was covered in grass. Outside the fence was a hagravan, which is an evil witch with feathers, but looks human. It does spells and is a wicked character in this game I've played called Skyrim. The boy jumped over the fence next to the hagravan and I yelled, "what are you doing, get back inside!" The hagravan cast a spell and he disappeared in smoke. I sensed he was dead.

I was standing next to two women, an older woman, and younger woman. The young one said/did nothing. She just stood next to me. The older one said, "we are safe inside the fence." Then I saw the hagravan walk along the outside of the fence around it to the locked front gate beside us. The woman next to me went to talk to it when I woke up.

---------

1. The playground is a place of childlike innocence. Like faith/trust in God. The boy rebelled and stepped outside those bounds. As a result, he was destroyed. So one thing I gleaned is to trust in Christ and in His protection. We want to walk in Christ Jesus and trust in Him.

2. The wise/discerning woman who walked to the gate was flirting with sin/the occult, whether aware or not. My friend even mentioned maybe her motivation was like a Judas who could have thought the hagravan could be changed and let it in. Or that she felt standing by the gate it couldn't get in. Neither is true. It is not the physical fence that protects, but the surrendered child-like position. Those who are submitted to Spirit's leading are safe. Those who are less wise aren't. "Whether through willful evil or ignorant cooperation, the church can be contaminated and destroyed from the inside out..." I think the big thing is from Proverbs.

"Watch over your heart with all diligence for out of it flow the springs of life." Proverbs 4:23

I think it is a call to prayer and to guard our hearts as to what we allow into it. Our choices influence those around us...
That is right dear sister . And that is how many churches have already been destroyed .
instead of keeping the original pattern , they left off and went under seeker friendly , let them in and yet Did not preach sound doctrine .
Guess what happened , the churches leavened and now accept the sin . That is how it works . This is why
we must stay focused on biblical doctrine . Keep that pattern . JESUS set the pattern and taught all he taught for our safety . FOR OUR
SAFETY . THUS we would be wise to heed every single word . Not only that , But any word JESUS spoke , GOD SPOKE . Ponder that .
JESUS said the words you hear are not mine , BUT HE WHO SENT ME . If it came from JESUS , I PROMISE IT CAME FROM GOD .
And if we have the SPIRIT , the SPIRIT puts a love for truth on our hearts . WE love those bibles . For who inspired scripture .
It wasnt man . IT WAS GOD . Now , you already know what is coming sister , let me say it anyway , NOW LET THE KING BE PRAISED .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF we love the people we must tell them what is best for them . Correction is A GOOD Thing . Yes many will get offended .
But then some might just repent as well . Rebuke a wise man and he will love thee . Rebuke a scorner and they will hate thee .
But rebuking must be done . If we love the people we must always do all to help them . Correction is in dire need these days .
So let me encourage you with what paul himself once wrote .
THOUGH the more abundantely i love you the LESS i be loved . CAUSE pauls love was biblical . IT corrected .
Have i then become your enemy because i tell you ...........THE TRUTH . YES paul faced rejection and accusations
from those he even loved and corrected . BUT it never stopped HIM from correcting . CAUSE LOVE DESIRES NONE TO PERISH .
IT desires GOOD for the people .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And above that , ALL GOD LOVES HE CHASTENS . Be zealous therefore and repent . SEE GOD IS LOVE
HIS DESIRE IS THAT NONE PERISH . SO too was that same desire in CHRIST , so too was it by the SPIRIT in the true apostels .
AND SO TOO must it be in us .

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will say this.

Tested and tried.
But we will not fail.
The Lord is with us.

Some may say, why stay?

God Bless You All
and BLESSED

HUGS

Oh sister, you and April both have my prayers.
xo

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ziggy @Helen @Mayflower @Wynona @Venksta @Taken @lilygrace @Rita @TLHKAJ @amigo de christo @ShineTheLight @otrclassic @Nancy @Backlit and @any others influenced by this sister and this thread.

There may be a rumor that some have left are considering leaving this forum because of what they believe happened to this sister. So much for opening one's mouth without knowledge. That was me and my mouth, at least in part!

So I take on me much of the blame here for any new departures because I spoke too soon. I presumed her to be more innocent than perhaps she really was. That was not my place if it made a difference in the wrong way with any one here. I will not disclose any evidence of which I am aware in public, but I believe now the decision was not as unfair as I thought. I should have remained silent on the issue. Opening my mouth now may also be in violation of the rules, but hopefully the moderators will allow it to stand as it could help the forum. Their choice!

None of us are innocent, certainly not me in this case. I ask prayerfully that anyone considering leaving for this reason, reconsider.

There are no perfect forums [because there are no perfect people?] and I doubt that there are any better than this one. I certainly have not seen one lately. If you see any good coming from forums like this one, please pray carefully before leaving the forum because of this issue. Those who would leave for this may likely damage the forum needlessly and perhaps hinder the work of God in in it. It may, of course, be better for you, but that is all the more reason why prayer about it is important. I hope that this will bring an end to this thing peaceably. PM me if you believe it could be helpful.

After a reasonable time for anyone to respond, I would hope that a moderator would then consider locking this up... but Not yet!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just wanted to say that any decision on my part to take a break ( that’s going well isn’t it !!lol) is more to do with how I personally feel about many things, it most certainly has nothing to do with anything you have relayed. I too may have well have misunderstood the reasons for April leaving, whether by her own choice or the choice of others. I am just bugged by a lot of things and it’s getting in the way, so I need time out. I am not not planning on leaving permanently.
My son put his arm through a glass panel in a door at home today, he is at the hospital waiting to get treatment, I was not allowed to go in with him. He suffers from agoraphobia and social anxieties, it’s been a long afternoon. I think he will need surgery. ……..
Please do not take anything personally on board for my decision today xxxxx
I may be gone a day, a week, a month ….who knows, at this rate I haven’t even lasted a few hours !!!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.