Where is our dear young sister?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just wanted to say that any decision on my part to take a break ( that’s going well isn’t it !!lol) is more to do with how I personally feel about many things, it most certainly has nothing to do with anything you have relayed. I too may have well have misunderstood the reasons for April leaving, whether by her own choice or the choice of others. I am just bugged by a lot of things and it’s getting in the way, so I need time out. I am not not planning on leaving permanently.
My son put his arm through a glass panel in a door at home today, he is at the hospital waiting to get treatment, I was not allowed to go in with him. He suffers from agoraphobia and social anxieties, it’s been a long afternoon. I think he will need surgery. ……..
Please do not take anything personally on board for my decision today xxxxx
I may be gone a day, a week, a month ….who knows, at this rate I haven’t even lasted a few hours !!!lol
Thank you sister! I have you and your son in prayer!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ziggy @Helen @Mayflower @Wynona @Venksta @Taken @lilygrace @Rita @TLHKAJ @amigo de christo @ShineTheLight @otrclassic @Nancy @Backlit and @any others influenced by this sister and this thread.

There may be a rumor that some have left are considering leaving this forum because of what they believe happened to this sister. So much for opening one's mouth without knowledge. That was me and my mouth, at least in part!

So I take on me much of the blame here for any new departures because I spoke too soon. I presumed her to be more innocent than perhaps she really was. That was not my place if it made a difference in the wrong way with any one here. I will not disclose any evidence of which I am aware in public, but I believe now the decision was not as unfair as I thought. I should have remained silent on the issue. Opening my mouth now may also be in violation of the rules, but hopefully the moderators will allow it to stand as it could help the forum. Their choice!

None of us are innocent, certainly not me in this case. I ask prayerfully that anyone considering leaving for this reason, reconsider.

There are no perfect forums [because there are no perfect people?] and I doubt that there are any better than this one. I certainly have not seen one lately. If you see any good coming from forums like this one, please pray carefully before leaving the forum because of this issue. Those who would leave for this may likely damage the forum needlessly and perhaps hinder the work of God in in it. It may, of course, be better for you, but that is all the more reason why prayer about it is important. I hope that this will bring an end to this thing peaceably. PM me if you believe it could be helpful.
This is good my friend . Humility .
I feel much sorrow for april . But what i seen on another site is scaring me big time for her .
All we can do is pray for her my friend . And if by chance , Lord willing in time , she does return .
WE must armour up and put her focus on biblical things and turn her from her worldly desires .
I said a while back and now i say it again . WHEN we feed their worldly ways we are doing them much harm .

After a reasonable time for anyone to respond, I would hope that a moderator would then consider locking this up... but Not yet!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ziggy @Helen @Mayflower @Wynona @Venksta @Taken @lilygrace @Rita @TLHKAJ @amigo de christo @ShineTheLight @otrclassic @Nancy @Backlit and @any others influenced by this sister and this thread.

There may be a rumor that some have left are considering leaving this forum because of what they believe happened to this sister. So much for opening one's mouth without knowledge. That was me and my mouth, at least in part!

So I take on me much of the blame here for any new departures because I spoke too soon. I presumed her to be more innocent than perhaps she really was. That was not my place if it made a difference in the wrong way with any one here. I will not disclose any evidence of which I am aware in public, but I believe now the decision was not as unfair as I thought. I should have remained silent on the issue. Opening my mouth now may also be in violation of the rules, but hopefully the moderators will allow it to stand as it could help the forum. Their choice!

None of us are innocent, certainly not me in this case. I ask prayerfully that anyone considering leaving for this reason, reconsider.

There are no perfect forums [because there are no perfect people?] and I doubt that there are any better than this one. I certainly have not seen one lately. If you see any good coming from forums like this one, please pray carefully before leaving the forum because of this issue. Those who would leave for this may likely damage the forum needlessly and perhaps hinder the work of God in in it. It may, of course, be better for you, but that is all the more reason why prayer about it is important. I hope that this will bring an end to this thing peaceably. PM me if you believe it could be helpful.

After a reasonable time for anyone to respond, I would hope that a moderator would then consider locking this up... but Not yet!
I feel much sorrow for april . But what i seen on another site is scaring me big time for her .
All we can do is pray for her my friend . And if by chance , Lord willing in time , she does return .
WE must armour up and put her focus on biblical things and turn her from her worldly desires .
I said a while back and now i say it again . WHEN we feed their worldly ways we are doing them much harm

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thus this harry potter stuff and wordly focus has got to go . We cant feed it .
Let me show us an example of something .
IF disney had two gay men or two gay women in a show would we watch it and let our children watch such stuff .
Of course not . Even if its all dressed up for the kiddos .
SO why on earth do we entertain witchcraft . even though it too is dressed up to look harmless .

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Am I the only one who understands that #1 God is in control... #2 April-Rose is a work in progress... #3 God is not finished with her yet
#4... God is quite capable of handling April-Rose's affairs... and HE does not need us all ganging up with CORRECTION.

Also... and while I'm at it... there is a lot of stuff here that we CANNOT see and DO NOT know.... WE either trust our ADMIN or we don't.

With that said... I understand that sometimes... because we cannot see... it is easy to jump to conclusions... I have also gotten very upset with Admin over decisions. I fear really rough times are coming... and we either need to stick together or pull apart. Just sayin....

Perhaps there is more to this story than meets the eye... I do not think ANYONE left here to follow someone to another forum... That makes no sense.

Anyways... my two cents worth.

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just wanted to say that any decision on my part to take a break ( that’s going well isn’t it !!lol) is more to do with how I personally feel about many things, it most certainly has nothing to do with anything you have relayed. I too may have well have misunderstood the reasons for April leaving, whether by her own choice or the choice of others. I am just bugged by a lot of things and it’s getting in the way, so I need time out. I am not not planning on leaving permanently.
My son put his arm through a glass panel in a door at home today, he is at the hospital waiting to get treatment, I was not allowed to go in with him. He suffers from agoraphobia and social anxieties, it’s been a long afternoon. I think he will need surgery. ……..
Please do not take anything personally on board for my decision today xxxxx
I may be gone a day, a week, a month ….who knows, at this rate I haven’t even lasted a few hours !!!lol
Praying for your son Rita
HUGS

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with locking the thread.

She can still use all our prayers. We all can use each others prayers.
But she won't be coming back anytime soon.
She is comfortable where she is, and has her Potter friends.
I am still active where she is, and she is doing fine.

We did what we could, we are still doing what we can,
But it's all in God's hands now.

Maybe we could let this thread rest in peace.

God Bless you all
and thank you for every thought and every prayer.
She received them all.
On the wings of a snow white dove.

Much Love
Lynda

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that's how she gets out her frustrations. Not because it's intentional, but rather necessary..
I don't know how to explain it. Perhaps others have a better understanding of what I'm trying to say.
Confrontation and contraversy can cause the release of neurotransmitters and hormones and the like, and someone overly caught up into that may have formed an addiction process in the brain.

For someone with a physiological condition that results in low levels of those neurotransmitters and hormones, it can be self-medicating. But not healthy.

Much love!

Reactions: amadeus and Ziggy
Status
Not open for further replies.