Where is the praise for God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well since he's the best, as you put it, perhaps you could give the scripture references to what he's talking about here. You are able to do that.................right?

l
I am struggling to see what your problem is .
Keep in mind you here here who cut up the original video and took what only he wanted.

There are two things of importance in the vid.

What I want from you before |I GIVE YOU A GOOD OLD SLAPPING OF SCRIPTURE.
If we get one thing wrong in scripture that makes us fake................................ right?
You can back that up with scripture can you?
You judge the guy as a fake. what did you base that on. Please give us every thing he done wrong?

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am struggling to see what your problem is .
Keep in mind you here here who cut up the original video and took what only he wanted.

There are two things of importance in the vid.

What I want from you before |I GIVE YOU A GOOD OLD SLAPPING OF SCRIPTURE.
If we get one thing wrong in scripture that makes us fake................................ right?
You can back that up with scripture can you?
You judge the guy as a fake. what did you base that on. Please give us every thing he done wrong?

Answering a question with a question is an indication that you have no idea how to address the issue.

o

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is it why are you all so shy to give praise to God, Why do you all not have any praise for God. I posted four heailing testimonys and each recived plenty views but only one prise ffor four testimonys. I already said this in another thread, Its funny how when ever someone posts something for Gods hounor it goes all very quite, why do you guys not honour God and praise Him? I cant answer this one for you.

I suppose I cpuld take a stab at it.
You dont want to aknowlegde me. and that is very clear when I see Job for instance running to pat anyone in any post for any thing they say against me. That could be one. Wow would not want to live that shallow myself like.

Fear of man. But I dont really see much fear of man in here to be honest.

So I dont know really what is it guys why wont YOU praise God in public?

so tell us sa-ward just what is praise. for example the rest of the world understands it like a grandmother who is proud of her grandchild that's a lawyer and tells anyone who listens about her grandchild. or some one was delivered from some unfortunate circumstance by some one and they have nothing but good things to say about that person, he did this he did that how nice of him.

but church people define praising God as "Praise God" that's it. no pointing out the personality or nature of God because they don't know for themselves, because they don't have a relationship with Him that they can relate to others that have a relationship with Him.

when you know some one and a group of people know that same person they relate in the same experiences with that same person. they talk about him like they know him and speak of his notable personality and ways. but church people just say and sing the words, "Praise the Lord'".

King David's Psalms are a description of his relationship with and in the Lord his God. and being a psalmist before he was king and being King he could have the Priesthood sing them every day at the tabernacle.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Answering a question with a question is an indication that you have no idea how to address the issue.

o
I never answerd tell me whats YOUR problem with what He said?

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
He's a follower of Benny Hinn.

o
I asked whats your problem with him from scripture. You gave a video but obviously dont want to talk about what you posted. Do you understand what He said on the video. I think not. So what about the video you posted what is scrip[turally wrong with what he said in any part of it. Easy to say fake. Lets see if you can back it up scriptually looking for ward to hear this fake coming from you.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Same garbage from you every time back up your claims you cant. So stop telling lies. Your the liar. so clear. :)

What's clear is your need for attention. I told you the man is a follower of Benny Hinn and you got upset. Is that because you too are a follower of Benny Hinn's teachings?

o

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Same garbage from you every time back up your claims you cant. So stop telling lies. Your the liar. so clear. :)
You can not back up your false claims can you? really looking like you are the lair. You dont know how to adreess what said in the video lol. stop it.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You cant do it can you? you cant find scripture to tell me what Todd White believes is wrong as you lack the knowledge. You told me not to bring other people s work to the conversation in my healing thread and heare you are with video after video. because YOU cant back up your false cliams againt Todd White. Dont be calling the guy a liar unless you can back it up. And clearly you have nothing.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which one of you is rubber and which one is glue?

Reactions: bbyrd009

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know, Todd White is a bit cringe-worthy, but is he really preaching a false gospel? I don't see that he is

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know, Todd White is a bit cringe-worthy, but is he really preaching a false gospel? I don't see that he is

Do you agree with the teachings of Benny Hinn?

o

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you agree with the teachings of Benny Hinn?

o

Ok....never mind.

I've been to a Benny Hinn event - not by choice (I worked at the arena where he was circusing his event) and I saw the hundreds of people lined up for 2 days to buy tickets in 115 degree heat (Fresno, CA), without portable outhouses or shade (Hinn had the option to provide them sanitation stations through the arena). People were storing their waste in containers so they wouldn't lose their place in line. Hinn didn't have to sell his tickets first come, first served. At least 50 people were actually in hospital beds on wheels. Guess where all the hospital beds and wheelchairs were located in the arena.....all the way in the back. No chance any of them were gonna get on stage.

Yeah....total scam....

Reactions: Job