Where is the praise for God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You cant do it can you? you cant find scripture to tell me what Todd White believes is wrong as you lack the knowledge. You told me not to bring other people s work to the conversation in my healing thread and heare you are with video after video. because YOU cant back up your false cliams againt Todd White. Dont be calling the guy a liar unless you can back it up. And clearly you have nothing.
Bump please have a go at it . :) It will be fun. for me at least.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
he does not have to lie to distort truth, and he is not necessarily 100% wrong about everything, i don't think anyone is
The like is for the last past, Not many are.

But if you or any other are willing to show me what he is wrong on I am all ears.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
The like is for the last past, Not many are.

But if you or any other are willing to show me what he is wrong on I am all ears.
well, is Benny Hinn wrong, strictly speaking? Not to a lot of people, i guess. My objection is that he is taking Scripture out of context, and healing physical ailments, symptoms iow, and the spiritual intent of Scriptural healing is being ignored, in my opinion. Now, can he point to some Scripture and claim that he is just following It? Yes, but.

So then healing is reduced to the flesh, a fleshly interpretation, and spiritual healing gets hidden, replaced by a bunch of emo, giddy showmanship wherein all praise goes to Benny Hinn.