Where to O Lord?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God does use the furnace of affliction to perfect the saints. But we must always distinguish carefully between the fiery trials and tribulations of the saints, and the wrathful judgments which will come upon the unrighteous.
Especially in myself I can look back and see and relate, but in others I would always hesitate without confirmation from God as what it is another person is experiencing. If I don't need to know and somehow get involved, according to God, I do want to leave it alone minding my own business. There is a time to speak and a time to remain silent. God has to help us with that to do it right.
Even though Lot had made the wrong choice by settling in Sodom, and even though he had compromised his family, the Bible calls him "righteous", and God had him taken out of Sodom forcibly before fiery judgments were poured out upon those two cities. There is a lesson there, as well as a lesson in what happened to his wife.
The understanding of what happened to Lot, his wife and his daughters is indeed more than one good lesson for us.

Reactions: Truman

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
One problem I have seen is the difference between what God is saying to us and what He is saying to the natural children of Jacob/Israel, the son of Isaac.

Often or even always what God said to those people living on planet Earth at that time was also spoken to people living on planet Earth today. If we read a verse of scripture that someone or many someones insist is directed to the natural children of Jacob alone, should we presume that God has no message for us in that same verse today? Because we do not see one for us at the moment does not mean He will not have a message from it later or even more than one later. Consider these verses that now come to my mind:

"And when Joseph's brethren saw that their father was dead, they said, Joseph will peradventure hate us, and will certainly requite us all the evil which we did unto him.
And they sent a messenger unto Joseph, saying, Thy father did command before he died, saying,
So shall ye say unto Joseph, Forgive, I pray thee now, the trespass of thy brethren, and their sin; for they did unto thee evil: and now, we pray thee, forgive the trespass of the servants of the God of thy father. And Joseph wept when they spake unto him.
And his brethren also went and fell down before his face; and they said, Behold, we be thy servants.
And Joseph said unto them, Fear not: for am I in the place of God?
But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive." Gen 50:15-20

The very last verse I quoted, most people would agree is addressed to the natural brothers of Joseph, the ones who threw him into a pit and sold him into slavery... but is there no message in that verse to anyone else? Is there no message in it to you and/or to me today? Has anyone on this forum ever gone through a terrible trial and wondered where God was in it? Then later, perhaps even years later, it all became clear to them why God allowed them to go through such a thing. If even one person here answered, yes, already then we would see in that one example another message in "...but God meant it unto good...".
Pia and I have being having quiet heated discussions on this topic, It frustrates me a bit, because sometimes I wonder why God doesnt say, before you do this thing", but silence remains, but as I keep reminding her and myself, if it was not for those unfortunate circumstances, I would never have got to know Him or understand some of Him. But she is much better of late.

God bless

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pia and I have being having quiet heated discussions on this topic, It frustrates me a bit, because sometimes I wonder why God doesnt say, before you do this thing", but silence remains, but as I keep reminding her and myself, if it was not for those unfortunate circumstances, I would never have got to know Him or understand some of Him. But she is much better of late.

God bless
Even people we know well will differ from us. We may have mostly the same view on things, believing almost the same doctrines and yet that 'almost' is there. If we will allow it to work as we speak with these people we know we will all grow closer to each other and to God.

Many years ago when I was just getting to know my Mexican friend I hurt him because I was sounding too much like all of his other critics. He was hard to like and most people in our church setting did not like him. Some of them were very vocal about it. He had in him a bit of machismo, although he would deny it, and a 'know it all' attitude. A couple of other people tolerated him. but I was the only one who he could ever call his friend and when I came down on him that one time it nearly killed him because among people he had no one else. His children loved him, but they had learned over the years to stay clear of him with regard to doing anything or talking about anything. His wife, born in North Dakota, may have loved him, but she most certainly strongly disliked him to the point where it may have been a hate. When he died she did hurt, but she was very much relieved to have him finally completely out of her hair. When he was working up in a tree trimming branches, etc. I was often with his wife on the ground cutting, picking up and loading the limbs and brush which fell down from above. I got to know a lot about her and my friend that way.

When I hurt him that one time I backed down and apologized because I realized that he could not help some of the things he was. Over the years he improved with me for though he disagreed on some things he would no longer insist on talking... until I changed my mind [Hmmm?]. He finally realized I would simply sit quietly listening sometimes for a couple of hours waiting for him to stop but Not changing. Then he would finally shut up and allow me to present my case for the opposition. Eventually with me he changed and allowed me talk during his tirade rather than to wait until he had finished. With others he never did that. No one else wanted to engage him in conversation. When 'caller ID' became a common thing on our telephones, most of his acquaintances seeing that he was calling would never answer the phone. In the church when people saw him walking toward them, they would purposely, if possible, change their direction to avoid him.

God gave me a gift that few other people had... in patience. I could do that, wait patiently, but inside sometimes with him I was close to the boiling point in those early days when he simply would not allow me to get a word in edgewise. When he came to our home to visit, my wife would leave the room shortly and not return until he left. She understood why I tolerated him, but she could not and would not even tolerate him. She also did not like him and tolerated the fact that he was my friend and needed me. Like his own wife, my wife was relieved when the man fell out of the tree that last time... and she is a God fearing woman.

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where to now?

Today is one of those days many people have waited for expecting what? Trump kept in? Biden cast out? But... there is Jesus knocking still on our doors desiring that we open onto him... and we, so occupied, preoccupied with who will be in the White House can we even hear that knocking on our door?

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." Rev. 3:20

Reactions: mjrhealth

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Where to now?

Today is one of those days many people have waited for expecting what? Trump kept in? Biden cast out? But... there is Jesus knocking still on our doors desiring that we open onto him... and we, so occupied, preoccupied with who will be in the White House can we even hear that knocking on our door?

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." Rev. 3:20

And soon that door may be closed...

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "Ugly American"! Is it only an obsolete stereotype of the unbelieving careless atheist, the unusual one, who is loud and arrogant and ignorant about the ways of anyone who is Not one he considers as one of his own... the Americans?

I think for me, John, there has been an increasing amount of disappointment over non-Americans who, though I thought otherwise, seem to have very little care, concern or love for their brothers and sisters in Christ if they are Americans. And I wouldn't be saying this if it were not real. I have noticed it increasingly. Granted, it was largely generated by the US 2020 Presidential election and debates over the issue, but there is a palpable disdain that seems to be expressed now for American Christians by non-American Christians, including on this forum. I get the impression that it has always been there, but that the election issue just served as the means for it to begin surfacing finally.

For whatever we have done to Europeans and other non-Americans throughout the world, I'm not sure we deserve to be viewed that way. The expression "oversexed and overfed" still applies, of course, but this constant insinuation that we are ignorant and immoral? Have we not helped the world with our generosity? Haven't we helped propagate the gospel? Surely we have done something right, and even if we hadn't, isn't it the obligation of Christians everywhere to respect each other and pray for each other? It seems wrong to me. Instead I seem to get the opposite feeling, like the respect is not there, and like we are instead merely tolerated publicly, but dismissed without much consideration.

I certainly have no problems with your OP, as it's actually written by an American. But I've found the way non-Americans treat us as of late to be both saddening and disappointing.

God bless,
- H

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think for me, John, there has been an increasing amount of disappointment over non-Americans who, though I thought otherwise, seem to have very little care, concern or love for their brothers and sisters in Christ if they are Americans. And I wouldn't be saying this if it were not real. I have noticed it increasingly. Granted, it was largely generated by the US 2020 Presidential election and debates over the issue, but there is a palpable disdain that seems to be expressed now for American Christians by non-American Christians, including on this forum. I get the impression that it has always been there, but that the election issue just served as the means for it to begin surfacing finally.
What about the disappointment of not seeing many or most people in our nation humbled before God so He might have mercy on and heal our land? He is the only One who can heal this land with the healing it really needs. Are the non-Americans more disappointing than the Americans, who push ahead for what they have decided that God wants for them as if they, the Americans [Christians], deserve it?

I have seen arguments in favor of this or that "for me and my side" and once in a while prayers to accomplish people's own hopes or desires without leaving much, if any, room for God's will... if it should happen to be different than their own. Do we all of us know so perfectly the will of God for me, and for mine, and for America, and for the whole world, with all of the itty bitty details? Some people believe, I guess, that they do. I strive to be content when He lets me know His will for me for one moment or one situation. He gives me more than that, but it certainly is Not because I deserve it. Who deserves God's blessings? Did Stephen deserve to be stoned to death?

Where is the humility of the praying publican?

Where is attitude of the Syrophenician woman willing to partake of the crumbs fallen from the Master's table and left for the dogs?

Why should any of us believe we have qualified to sit at the right hand of the Master...? He said to John and James:

"...but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father." Matt 20:23

"But when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room; that when he that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go up higher: then shalt thou have worship in the presence of them that sit at meat with thee.
For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted." Luke 14:10-11

I remember when I was very much younger and Not really serving God yet, I made an effort to sort people out by culture and nationality as nice or not nice, as hard-nosed or friendly, and so forth. I was never successful. Not that there were no differences due to culture and nationality, but I found, or better said, God showed me, that taking people one at a time without regard to culture or nationality or even religious bent, seemed to be a more honest and a more correct way to deal with people.

The little California town where I lived all through elementary and high school [1949-1961] had Japanese, Chicano, Filipino, Portuguese and Mormon students totaling in number more than the 'white' folks of other backgrounds... like me. From among them I found my best friends for all of my early youth.

Leaving home to join the Army as well as to attend college I spent long periods of time in Germany, Viet Nam, Mexico, & the Dominican Republic as well as shorter periods in other countries to get to know some people personally in each of them... Then in the past 20 years on forums I have encountered New Zealanders, Australians, Canadians, British and others. When I was an active postage stamp collector and trader I exchanged letters with people in dozens of other countries. I remember well one very strong Christian from Argentina who was always encouraging me in the Lord even though he was a member of that often disparaged group, the Catholics. I still have dozens of picture post cards he sent me of Argentina with his short notes encouraging me to walk always with God. I had not less than a dozen friends in Spain who I came to knew only by our snail mail connections.

I knew one man in Finland who wanted to receive used U.S. postage stamps in absolutely perfect condition. I strived to please him through many months and exchanges spending extra time sorting through what I had for him. In spite of my best efforts he regularly rejected more than half of what I sent to him due to what to seemed like minor little flaws. Finally I had to sever our trading connection. I loved the stamps he sent me but it was taking too much time and was contributing to the high stress I was under from my secular job at the time. Upon receiving my letter advising him of my decision to end our trading he sent me one last batch of Finnish stamps and a wonderful letter apologizing profusely for being such a perfectionist. We did not communicate after that, but he left me with a very good impression on behalf the people of Finland.

It was through all of these 'one on one' personal encounters by various means that I came to know that there were good people in all of these places who strive to get along with other people sometimes with little or no knowledge about the culture or politics of their homelands. Religion and God?

What did they know of mine? I could not fix their problems at home and they could not fix mine. We could talk to God on each others behalf. I tried to do that and I know that many of them did that for me.

For whatever we have done to Europeans and other non-Americans throughout the world, I'm not sure we deserve to be viewed that way. The expression "oversexed and overfed" still applies, of course, but this constant insinuation that we are ignorant and immoral? Have we not helped the world with our generosity? Haven't we helped propagate the gospel? Surely we have done something right, and even if we hadn't, isn't it the obligation of Christians everywhere to respect each other and pray for each other? It seems wrong to me. Instead I seem to get the opposite feeling, like the respect is not there, and like we are instead merely tolerated publicly, but dismissed without much consideration.

I certainly have no problems with your OP, as it's actually written by an American. But I've found the way non-Americans treat us as of late to be both saddening and disappointing.

God bless,
- H
When I was in West Berlin, four of us, students from 4 different California colleges went into this huge store, the KDW, at the time the largest department store in the city. We were on one floor which was a massive supermarket waiting in line behind perhaps a dozen Germans to buy some meat at the fresh meat counter. One woman quite a bit older than us walked past us and abruptly inserted herself into the line in front of us and several other people. A few of the Germans gave her a dirty look but no one complained or said anything immediately. Except... one of my companions from San Diego, who I knew only slightly, walked up to the abrupt lady and in excellent German he proceeded to chew her out calling her a Nazi pig and a few other choice names relating to her supposed connection their nation's former Führer, Adolph Hitler. Myself and my other two American companions were absolutely stunned and embarrassed. The woman was clearly wrong, but the attack put her into a state of shock. She hurriedly left the line and apparently the store without a word, as did several of the Germans who had been in line. None of us made any friends as a result of that episode even though the rest of us remained still and silent through the whole event. That was in 1970 and considering the apparent age of the lady, she may have had a Nazi background, but of course none of really had no clue about that. I would guess that she and the other German witnesses to the event left the store with somewhat different perspective with regard to Americans...

During my student year in Germany I went to London, England for the Christmas break. When I arrived I had the worst case of bronchitus in my life from riding on an unheated Polish train all the way from Berlin. In London I rented a room in the home of a very nice lady who had lost her son in WWII. Although only breakfast was included in the rent, she treated me as if I were her son bringing me tea and other extra bowl of hot soup and such, taking good care of me until I improved enough to get up and about... When I remember England she stands out for me more than anything else.

My involvement here with non-Americans has not been, I guess, as yours. I do not see all of the negative you see, but admittedly I have not read all of the posts, especially all the ones on Covid-19 and the 2020 US election.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about the disappointment of not seeing many or most people in our nation humbled before God so He might have mercy on and heal our land? He is the only One who can heal this land with the healing it really needs. Are the non-Americans more disappointing than the Americans, who push ahead for what they have decided that God wants for them as if they, the Americans [Christians], deserve it?

Their humbling is coming, trust me. But I think many non-Americans made matters far worse than better by antagonizing the situation. They should have known better. Either that, or shown more genuine concern. Exacerbating the issue only made matters worse, and yet many persisted and still are as of this morning, even posting comedy videos about it, as if it is a laughing matter. It's not, John, and that ought to be obvious to a genuinely caring and considerate Christian, and yet the antagonism continues.
I have seen arguments in favor of this or that "for me and my side" and once in a while prayers to accomplish people's own hopes or desires without leaving much, if any, room for God's will... if it should happen to be different than their own. Do we all of us know so perfectly the will of God for me, and for mine, and for America, and for the whole world, with all of the itty bitty details?

I doubt if all do consciously, but I think many do intuitively. His will was made plain through Selveraj. Trump was to continue for four more years, and America was to see a time of prosperity and four more years of grace before judgment came. But the church was to pray for this, and she did not. Again, Americans and the American church in particular are to blame for the fact that it did not happen, but were the non-Americans helping or hurting the situation by exacerbating the strife instead of praying themselves? They made it worse, all while making American Christians feel betrayed by people they thought were their friends.
Where is the humility of the praying publican?

Where is attitude of the Syrophenician woman willing to partake of the crumbs fallen from the Master's table and left for the dogs?

LoL! That humility doesn't exist in the church at present, except for the rare few. But when sufficient death and suffering comes to the church, and believers have been reduced to a relative Gideon's 300 in this country after we are practically ostracized out of existence, those who survive it will have been brought to such a place, so for that we can rejoice : )
I remember when I was very much younger and Not really serving God yet, I made an effort to sort people out by culture and nationality as nice or not nice, as hard-nosed or friendly, and so forth. I was never successful.

I would never even attempt such a thing, John. I'm simply telling you a phenomenon I've witnessed over the last few months, which has increased with each passing week, and now appears to be some sort of fad going on, like "Let's all pile on the Americans," LoL. It doesn't bother me that much, but I do find it wrong and sinful, so I'm calling attention to it.
When I was in West Berlin, four of us, students from 4 different California colleges went into this huge store, the KDW, at the time the largest department store in the city. We were on one floor which was a massive supermarket waiting in line behind perhaps a dozen Germans to buy some meat at the fresh meat counter. One woman quite a bit older than us walked past us and abruptly inserted herself into the line in front of us and several other people. A few of the Germans gave her a dirty look but no one complained or said anything immediately. Except... one of my companions from San Diego, who I knew only slightly, walked up to the abrupt lady and in excellent German he proceeded to chew her out calling her a Nazi pig and a few other choice names relating to her supposed connection their nation's former Führer, Adolph Hitler. Myself and my other two American companions were absolutely stunned and embarrassed. The woman was clearly wrong, but the attack put her into a state of shock. She hurriedly left the line and apparently the store without a word, as did several of the Germans who had been in line. None of us made any friends as a result of that episode even though the rest of us remained still and silent through the whole event. That was in 1970 and considering the apparent age of the lady, she may have had a Nazi background, but of course none of really had no clue about that. I would guess that she and the other German witnesses to the event left the store with somewhat different perspective with regard to Americans...

The methods were wrong, but the need for effective correction is very real in today's church, especially on the forums. I know you, and you take a very gentle approach, and try to win people over by love. The problem with this approach in many instances where correction is actually needed, however, is that sin is allowed to go on and people continue in it without being chastised. I don't particularly care if people like it or not, and favor someone like yourself over me or not, nor does it concern me if they think I am arrogant for assuming such an authority. I will correct and chastise as I see fit and as the Spirit of God leads me, to keep people from running completely amok. It is necessary, because simply waiting upon them to get it together by loving them along won't work. It has it's value, trust me, and I greatly respect it. But both the love and severity of God must be in operation or any church community or organization is doomed to destruction and defeat.
During my student year in Germany I went to London, England for the Christmas break. When I arrived I had the worst case of bronchitus in my life from riding on an unheated Polish train all the way from Berlin. In London I rented a room in the home of a very nice lady who had lost her son in WWII. Although only breakfast was included in the rent, she treated me as if I were her son bringing me tea and other extra bowl of hot soup and such, taking good care of me until I improved enough to get up and about... When I remember England she stands out for me more than anything else.

Absolutely, and this is the value in kindness. It's power is never to be underestimated, and I acknowledge that.
My involvement here with non-Americans has not been, I guess, as yours. I do not see all of the negative you see, but admittedly I have not read all of the posts, especially all the ones on Covid-19 and the 2020 US election.

It's not that bad, honestly, but it does need to be addressed. When Forrest gave the approval that they were lifting the ban on political discussions, I complained loudly and publicly about it. I thought it was a HORRIBLE decision, and said so. Look where we are now. Picking up the pieces in this community, and it is not over yet by a long shot. I knew this was coming, and quite frankly we have done ADMIRABLY, I mean across the board, Americans and non-Americans alike. This place was headed for being an absolute disgusting sewer hole, and I said so, frankly we haven't done too bad at all. I'm actually quite impressed, given the circumstances.

But things still need to be corrected, and will be.

God bless, and hope you have a great day. Thanks for the good and polite discussion, as always.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Hidden In Him Thanks for your kind response. Just one point! I recognize that God uses all kinds of people in all kinds of ways. Some need to be more aggressive and outspoken in their criticisms/corrections of others. Usually, I cannot be like that. The exceptions have occurred, but when it has, I have either been out of God's will or in His will and He put the words in my mouth.

For me too much politics and I do have a definite viewpoint in it, but I rarely let it out because it is unpopular and ultimately usually would help no one, especially not me.

As for the Covid-19 I believe I have expressed my opinion on that but most people don't want hear it... I believe because of what I describe as a very common selfish attitude. It may indeed have come from someone with a definite devilish plan to bring down Christian attitudes in general and to win stronger political positions for anyone with anti-Christ leanings... but this gives no believer the freedom from God to be selfish. Even if there is no real increase in the number of people who have died as a result of the so-called "pandemic" people need to have more concern for those who are confined and those who are sick. My family and friends who died of they have called "Covid-19" may have died from something, but they died! All of the "experts" pushing in different directions for different reasons have confused the ones who never have presumed to be experts at anything but are dying anyway.

Where are the ones among us who really are, or... are striving to be, like Jesus? Are they the ones effectively saying, "they would have died anyway, so it does not matter?" Who actually knows that? The experts on interpreting the statistics? The experts on deciding what is the sickness is or what it is not? The conspiracy experts who have decided if we can only straighten our government and our medical system, the problems can be fixed? Men?

The problems that have been bringing down our nation from its best times [whenever that was] started a long time before Covid-19 and a long time before the 2020 Presidential election. Decades ago I [and what did I or do I know? LOL] told people that our nation was looking more and more like Nazi Germany all of the time. Not many would listen to me seriously or at all. The main difference I saw was that unlike Germany there was no one man leading the pack [like a Hitler] whose timely assassination might have saved millions of lives. This is still how I see it. If Trump were to be in the White House for 4 more years it might slow things down [that is a big very hypothetical IF], but his absence would not change the whole scenario. Only God could do that... and not enough people as I see it are willing to do what I believe He would require of them for Him to do it.

All we can do is what we can in the place and role He has put us. This is not the time of our Revolutionary War nor is it the time of our Civil War. The wars of men will hurt a whole lot of people without even touching the cause of the problems.

Help us dear Lord!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Hidden In Him Thanks for your kind response. Just one point! I recognize that God uses all kinds of people in all kinds of ways. Some need to be more aggressive and outspoken in their criticisms/corrections of others. Usually, I cannot be like that. The exceptions have occurred, but when it has, I have either been out of God's will or in His will and He put the words in my mouth.

Has to be according to the leadings and callings of God. You are good at what you do. :)
The problems that have been bringing down our nation from its best times [whenever that was] started a long time before Covid-19 and a long time before the 2020 Presidential election. Decades ago I [and what did I or do I know? LOL] told people that our nation was looking more and more like Nazi Germany all of the time. Not many would listen to me seriously or at all. The main difference I saw was that unlike Germany there was no one man leading the pack [like a Hitler] whose timely assassination might have saved millions of lives. This is still how I see it. If Trump were to be in the White House for 4 more years it might slow things down [that is a big very hypothetical IF], but his absence would not change the whole scenario. Only God could do that... and not enough people as I see it are willing to do what I believe He would require of them for Him to do it.

Well that's correct. The judgment was coming one way or another. But it will be a hard thing to go through for many. I am reminded of a dear sister who constantly has concern for her young children when thinking about these things. What will the world be like when they are old enough to work, and try to make a living? Four more years might have bought them some more time in that regard.

But yes. It was coming anyway, and it has been a long time coming. I think the biggest concern is where will we be spiritually as a country in twenty years, because so few are being taught the word of God, and even fewer how to pray for and operate in the gifts of the Spirit. Commercialized Christianity is going to suffer the most, and I think few will be left standing when all is said and done.

But none of that should drag down the Spirit of those who walk close to Him. In some ways it will be a most glorious time, continuing to grow closer to Him even mss the majority are falling away to nothing. I fully intend to be there, so if you go on to be with God before I do, pray for me when you remember what is going on in the earth. I will be here, and working to train the end-time army of God in the direction they need to go : )

God bless you, bro! And keep hope alive! : )

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Hidden In Him
Thank you for your blessing. I see my own children and my grandchildren and now also my great-grandchildren, walking along in this... With God? In at least a measure, some of them, but it is ultimately between them and God. I pray for them, but the decision is theirs.

I have wanted so badly to get into a church, a place where people gathered in Him where I could also blend with them in Christ... but for more than 2 years there has been no such place. God knows where He wants me so I have to abide in Him and follow...

Over the years I have seen many in churches and some out of churches who knew some good things, but so few who, I have no doubt, were really walking close to Him. There is still daylight, but it is getting darker... until this:

"Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:
And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.
In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst." Amos 8:11-13

The night is coming! Keeping you in prayer!

Reactions: Hidden In Him