Which literary theme are you?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Romantic, Realistic, Modernist, Post-Modernist?I'd say I'm a Romantic. I think we're predestined by God, but we also have a right to choice. Free will to choose whether or not believe in God.Hooray, 1,000th post!
biggrin.gif

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
I'm a Realist. I see life as a series of trials and tribulations and know that it is not meant to be all sweet and wonderful. I also know that God is in control despite it obviously appearing to be the opposite.

JonJT

Jan 7, 2008
None of those. I'm technical! lolJust about all of my reading these days is about vector mechanics, differential equations, linear algebra, engineering materials properties, elastic deformation mechanics, dynamic of motion laws, documentation on FEA and CAD modeling software and other topics related to mechanical engineering.Otherwise, I'd say I'm a realist. I used to me much more of a realist when I was younger, but thats changing.