Who are the 'kings and nations' referred to in Revelation?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thorwald

Apr 7, 2011
Thunder Bay
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have trouble trying to understand who the 'kings and nations' are, referred to in the book of Revelation. I always believed that those who were saved, would live in the new Jerusalem. Some believe, that the kings and nations, reside on the 'outside' of the city, and bring their gifts to God on a regular basis, entering in through the gates of the new Jerusalem.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thorwald said:
I have trouble trying to understand who the 'kings and nations' are, referred to in the book of Revelation. I always believed that those who were saved, would live in the new Jerusalem. Some believe, that the kings and nations, reside on the 'outside' of the city, and bring their gifts to God on a regular basis, entering in through the gates of the new Jerusalem.
I answered this already in the other thread, just start at Revelation 20, the "kings and their nations" are those of the second Resurrection who were judged according to their works at the great white throne of judgement and found in the book of life. The bride of Christ, those of the first resurrection, will clearly not be the only ones living in the new heaven and earth. There will be many more.

Thorwald

Apr 7, 2011
Thunder Bay
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dcopymope said:
I answered this already in the other thread, just start at Revelation 20, the "kings and their nations" are those of the second Resurrection who were judged according to their works at the great white throne of judgement and found in the book of life. The bride of Christ, those of the first resurrection, will clearly not be the only ones living in the new heaven and earth. There will be many more.
I actually created this thread after reading your response to the other thread you mentioned. I'd like to hear from others. There is no scripture that I can find, that links Revelation to the OT and NT, concerning this topic. I am looking for the historical 'history' that I can follow through to Revelation. Right now, I'm only given what I believe, as being,'conjecture'. You may be correct, but I just don't know.