Who are the most liked and approachable Christians

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm thinking you are referring to the Person of God, the Spirit of Christ when you said 'it always' and 'its leading'. Don't want to be picky but clarifying what you are saying.
I said what I mean, and I mean what I say. “God is a spirit”, but he is not “the holy spirit“….that is his power, something that emanates from him in the accomplishment of his will. It is given to whomever he wills and wherever it is needed in due measure.
Take for example the load of responsibility Moses was carrying in leading the entire nation of Israel, first out of Egypt, and then in the wilderness for 40 years as a punishment for their disobedience. He was finding the going tough because he was leading a “stiff necked people” who did not often do as they were told. When his God told him to choose 70 older men to help him in the administration of Gods laws and guiding the people and hearing their problems, Moses needed assistance, God directed that 70 qualified older men be selected to help. Jehovah told Moses……“I shall have to take away some of the spirit that is upon you and place it upon them, and they will have to help you in carrying the load of the people.” (Numbers 11:16-17)

Was God talking about a person here? Or was he clearly speaking about his empowering spirit……which is an “it” not a “he”. When the pronoun “he” is used for God’s spirit it is because “Paraclete“ in Hebrew is masculine gender, not because the holy spirit is a man. Spirits have no gender, but for the sake of human language, male pronouns were used. God is a spirit, meaning that he is genderless, but he uses male pronouns to describe himself as a “Father” and angels as his “sons”.
Have you never asked why? Gender is only for mortals who reproduce.

What knowledge are you referring to here, again, to hopefully a clear understanding of what you are saying.
The knowledge mentioned in Daniel 12, referring to “the time of the end” where we find ourselves now, awaiting the return of our King to judge the human race.
Daniel 12:4…
”As for you, Daniel, keep the words secret, and seal up the book until the time of the end. Many will rove about, and knowledge will become abundant.”

Since God also spoke of a ‘cleansing and refining’ of his worshippers at this time, (Dan 12:9-10) it stands to reason that the “knowledge” that would become “abundant” at this time, would pertain to our knowledge of God and his purpose towards mankind. After describing some disturbing things, Daniel said….”O my lord, what will be the outcome of these things?”
”Then he said: “Go, Daniel, because the words are to be kept secret and sealed up until the time of the end. 10 Many will cleanse themselves and whiten themselves and will be refined. And the wicked ones will act wickedly, and none of the wicked will understand; but those having insight will understand.”

We have access to more knowledge today than at any other time in history….we can gain knowledge of many things, but most importantly we can gain the knowledge that leads to everlasting life. The only ones lacking in knowledge are those who are wicked, since they will be granted no understanding at all. Only those given insight by God will understand what is happening on the earth at this time, and why.

If you are referring to gaining or increasing in general knowledge then I guess that's one thing. If you are referring to gaining more revelation of the truth by the Spirit of Truth Who was sent to us for this very reason then that's probably another thing.

No excuse for what in particular?
Knowledge dispels ignorance…..if one is ignorant through no fault on their part, God does not hold them accountable, but if it is ignorance by choice, then that is an entirely different matter. If you have access to the truth, or have heard it, but it is denied, then you will be like the first century Jews who listened only to their religious leaders, and murdered the very one God sent to save them.
What do you mean by this statement? 1. God does not change 2. neither do His standard
The world goes from one extreme to the other…..standards are either too rigid or too loose….God’s standards of morality have never changed. He has stated in his laws how he feels about murder, adultery, lying, sexual immorality in general which covers sexual sin in great detail, including homosexuality. God does not change his standards to accommodate sinful humans, though these days, it is apparent that many believe he has.
If you are referring to the bride of Christ, then I'd say yes, every single member of her will be where the Groom's Father wants it to be. Any imperfections will become perfections in a twinkling of an eye. His bride will be fully accepted within the Beloved Groom. Now that's good news.

As for those who are not Jesus' bride then not so good news. Well not initially anyway.
What makes you say that? Not all can be of the bride class, which is why they are called “the chosen ones” or “the elect”…..these will be the ruling body to govern redeemed mankind on earth, and with the “Prince of Peace” at the helm, his subjects can look forward to the fulfillment of Revelation 21:–4.
That is the fulfillment of God’s first purpose…..the reason why he put us on this planet in the first place.

T

Tulipbee

Who are the most liked, approachable and chatty Christians? The most interesting and kind Christians tend to be what denominations and which churches? What regions, states and towns?
Who are the kindest people you know that are open and helpful with questions and good conversations?
me!

• Haha
Reactions: Lambano

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who are the most liked, approachable and chatty Christians? The most interesting and kind Christians tend to be what denominations and which churches? What regions, states and towns?
Who are the kindest people you know that are open and helpful with questions and good conversations?
The one holding a plate of home made cookies they are giving out.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Any denomination that believes Jesus/Yeshua is the Son of God/Yahweh, no denomination has a monopoly on this
Christianity isn’t a denomination….there were no denominations until men created them…..
Jesus said you would know his true disciples by the love they have among themselves. (John 13:34-35)

That would preclude any who wanted to do harm to their brothers….(1 John 4:20-21)
Suppose that a country is at war with your country but there are those who are “Christians” who are fighting on the other side…..whose side is God on if 1 John 4:20-21 is true?

So one very clear indication is the fact that they would not participate in war or bloodshed for any reason.
We are to be “no part of the world” which includes its political squabbles. (John 18:36; John 17:16)

Those who think that their Christianity and their patriotism can be ‘married’ need to read God’s word and see that it’s the devil who promotes war and those who fall for his lies will find themselves alienated from the true God, whist serving the pretender.

T

Tulipbee

Christianity isn’t a denomination….there were no denominations until men created them…..
Jesus said you would know his true disciples by the love they have among themselves. (John 13:34-35)

That would preclude any who wanted to do harm to their brothers….(1 John 4:20-21)
Suppose that a country is at war with your country but there are those who are “Christians” who are fighting on the other side…..whose side is God on if 1 John 4:20-21 is true?

So one very clear indication is the fact that they would not participate in war or bloodshed for any reason.
We are to be “no part of the world” which includes its political squabbles. (John 18:36; John 17:16)

Those who think that their Christianity and their patriotism can be ‘married’ need to read God’s word and see that it’s the devil who promotes war and those who fall for his lies will find themselves alienated from the true God, whist serving the pretender.
Aunty Jane, a voice of wisdom in the forum, raises a thought-provoking perspective on Christianity and its relation to denominations. Let's respond to Aunty Jane with a nod to her insightful commentary.

"Indeed, Aunty Jane, you bring forth a profound reflection on the essence of Christianity and the absence of denominations in its early form. Your emphasis on Jesus' words about recognizing true disciples through love resonates with the core of Christian teachings. As you rightly point out with references to John 13:34-35 and 1 John 4:20-21, genuine discipleship is marked by a love that transcends borders and conflicts.

Your challenging scenario about Christians participating in war prompts deep reflection. The call to be 'no part of the world' and to refrain from political entanglements, as highlighted in John 18:36 and John 17:16, underscores the spiritual separation that true followers of Christ are called to maintain.

Your caution against the marriage of Christianity and patriotism is a timely reminder of the potential conflicts that can arise when worldly loyalties overshadow our allegiance to God. As we navigate these complex issues, may our understanding be guided by the principles laid out in God's word.

Thank you for sharing these insightful reflections, Aunty Jane. Let our conversations continue to be enriched by the depth of your wisdom and commitment to the teachings of Christ. #ChristianInsights"

Reactions: Aunty Jane

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thank you for sharing these insightful reflections, Aunty Jane. Let our conversations continue to be enriched by the depth of your wisdom and commitment to the teachings of Christ. #ChristianInsights"
Thank you Tulipbee for that acknowledgment.....I find that many today want to modify “God” to suit their pet political agendas and to justify their patriotism and bloodshed, as if Christ’s teachings can somehow be ignored and their political aspirations justified.....I find no room for compromise in these clear teachings of the Master. Christ’s teachings could not be clearer....

“You heard that it was said: ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those who persecute you”. (John 5:43-44)

How do you ‘love your enemies’ with a weapon, especially one designed to indiscriminately take human life?
Can a Christian enter military service with the intention and training to kill their enemies? Are they God’s enemies? Or enemies of our nation? A Christian has only one enemy.....that is, satan the devil and it is he who is ruling this world. (1 John 5:19) We cannot let him rule us by swallowing his propaganda.

“Christianity” has become a disunited sham over the centuries, especially since the Reformation, it has divided itself off into a multitude of squabbling sects, all seeking to prove themselves correct. The truth of Jesus’ teachings are lost in the justification and promotion of their “brand” of Christianity.

We have to allow the Bible to speak for itself, and to bring our own faith into line with what it teaches, not making excuses for what we do, or more importantly, what we fail to do.

True “Christianity” is what is practised in real terms......as James said....

“Of what benefit is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but he does not have works? That faith cannot save him, can it? . . . . .So, too, faith by itself, without works, is dead.
18 Nevertheless, someone will say: “You have faith, and I have works. Show me your faith without the works, and I will show you my faith by my works.” 19 You believe that there is one God, do you? You are doing quite well. And yet the demons believe and shudder. 20 But do you care to know, O empty man, that faith without works is useless? . . . . .
24 You see that a man is to be declared righteous by works and not by faith alone. . . . . Indeed, just as the body without spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead.”

So, true Christianity is identified by our actions, often unpopular in the world because of their own indoctrination from childhood to serve their country rather than to allow the world (which we are to be “no part of”) to sort out its own issues. Like Jesus, we must take a neutral stance. He never once tried to use his power to overthrow the Roman government which was oppressing his nation. He simply told his disciples to be no part of that.

Just as Jesus and his disciples were one persecuted body, so must genuine “Christianity” be one united global body, teaching one truth, in the service of the same God, whom Jesus himself served. (Acts 4:27; 1 Cor 1:10)

We will all stand before the same judge, who has not left himself without witness.....the scriptures testify as to his powerful teachings, in the face of stiff opposition. That opposition came from those who claimed to serve the same God. History repeats....

If we are no different to the world, then Christ is not with us.

12question

Dec 9, 2023
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What makes you say that? Not all can be of the bride class
I was referring to all who don't make up the bride of Jesus. These will miss out on the unique relationship that the Groom and Bride have but will come into a different type of relationship with Them at some stage in eternity. The Groom and His bride will rule over them as Their Father give these redeemed from the fire as it were as an inheritance to Them to enjoy and find pleasure in.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Who are the most liked and approachable Christians​

pick me, pick me....again :)

• Haha
Reactions: Lambano

Always

Oct 23, 2023
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This I do understand; however I feel God allowed them for one reason only, everyone cannot sit up under the same teaching, please don't get it twisted, I'm speaking of Christian teaching only, where we will as you stated become true disciples and be know by the love among us

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This I do understand; however I feel God allowed them for one reason only, everyone cannot sit up under the same teaching, please don't get it twisted, I'm speaking of Christian teaching only, where we will as you stated become true disciples and be know by the love among us
Yes, there is set criteria for the kind of “Christianity” that Jesus taught, and the kind that he prophesied to come into the world after his return to heaven. He gave us a parable to illustrate what we could expect to take place after the death of the apostles. It was a warning…..

Matthew 13:24-30…
”He presented another illustration to them, saying: “The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25 While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26 When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27 So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29 He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse.’”

This is one illustration where the disciples pressed him for an explanation….

”Then after dismissing the crowds, he went into the house. His disciples came to him and said: “Explain to us the illustration of the weeds in the field.” 37 In response he said: “The sower of the fine seed is the Son of man; 38 the field is the world. As for the fine seed, these are the sons of the Kingdom, but the weeds are the sons of the wicked one, 39 and the enemy who sowed them is the Devil. The harvest is a conclusion of a system of things, and the reapers are angels. 40 Therefore, just as the weeds are collected and burned with fire, so it will be in the conclusion of the system of things. 41 The Son of man will send his angels, and they will collect out from his Kingdom all things that cause stumbling and people who practice lawlessness, 42 and they will pitch them into the fiery furnace. There is where their weeping and the gnashing of their teeth will be. 43 At that time the righteous ones will shine as brightly as the sun in the Kingdom of their Father. Let the one who has ears listen.”

What picture do you get from this illustration and the explanation that Jesus gave to the disciples?
Stand back and see that Jesus’ parable has seen fulfillment since the hijacking of the Christian faith by those who were long ago foretold to do just that under the devil’s influence. A counterfeit “Christianity” came into existence at a time of spiritual drowsiness on the part of those early Christians of the second century onward. It was a gradual decline and saw the introduction of doctrines not based on the teachings of Jesus Christ, but adopted from pagan notions that remain to this day.

Christendom and first century Judaism are mirror images of one another….separated by sectarian views and facilitated by corrupt men, drunk with power that Jesus never gave them. They held to man-made traditions rather than upholding the truth of God’s word. (Matt 15:7-9) Jesus said that this made their worship “invalid”.
If this is the foundation of Christendom, then what hope is there for sincere ones who want to do God’s will?

How were “many” going to make it through the final judgment between the “wheat and the weeds”, or the “sheep and the goats”, who picture the same two groups of people….one destined for everlasting life and the other to everlasting death?

Jesus tells us in Matt 7:13-14…
“Go in through the narrow gate, because broad is the gate and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are going in through it; 14 whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are finding it.”

Why are “few” on the road to life? And why are the majority on the wrong path?

Those who claim Jesus as their “Lord” are in the majority among professing Christians, but what does he say to those ones who talk the talk, but fail to walk the walk?

”Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. 22 Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’”

Jesus knows who are NOT “doing the will” of his Father…but in order to do it, we first have to know what his will is…..so what do you think this means for the majority today who think that their Christianity is valid but who fail to distinguish truth from the lies that have been promulgated for so long, that many have never questioned them?

Lets start for example, with a very easy question that most “Christians” cannot answer…
What is God’s kingdom? Jesus taught us to pray for it to “come“, so that God’s will can “be done on earth as it is in heaven”….What was Jesus teaching us to pray for? How does the kingdom come? How can God’s will “be done on earth as it is in heaven”?

How would you answer?

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who are the most liked, approachable and chatty Christians?
The ones that tell you what you want to hear

The most interesting and kind Christians tend to be what denominations and which churches?
Interesting and kind are two different things.

The answer will not be the same geographically.

What regions, states and towns?
See?

Books.

I like resources and books tend to not argue much, they tend to explain.

12question

Dec 9, 2023
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, there is set criteria for the kind of “Christianity” that Jesus taught, and the kind that he prophesied to come into the world after his return to heaven. He gave us a parable to illustrate what we could expect to take place after the death of the apostles. It was a warning…..

Matthew 13:24-30…
”He presented another illustration to them, saying: “The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25 While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26 When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27 So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29 He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse.’”

This is one illustration where the disciples pressed him for an explanation….

”Then after dismissing the crowds, he went into the house. His disciples came to him and said: “Explain to us the illustration of the weeds in the field.” 37 In response he said: “The sower of the fine seed is the Son of man; 38 the field is the world. As for the fine seed, these are the sons of the Kingdom, but the weeds are the sons of the wicked one, 39 and the enemy who sowed them is the Devil. The harvest is a conclusion of a system of things, and the reapers are angels. 40 Therefore, just as the weeds are collected and burned with fire, so it will be in the conclusion of the system of things. 41 The Son of man will send his angels, and they will collect out from his Kingdom all things that cause stumbling and people who practice lawlessness, 42 and they will pitch them into the fiery furnace. There is where their weeping and the gnashing of their teeth will be. 43 At that time the righteous ones will shine as brightly as the sun in the Kingdom of their Father. Let the one who has ears listen.”

What picture do you get from this illustration and the explanation that Jesus gave to the disciples?
Stand back and see that Jesus’ parable has seen fulfillment since the hijacking of the Christian faith by those who were long ago foretold to do just that under the devil’s influence. A counterfeit “Christianity” came into existence at a time of spiritual drowsiness on the part of those early Christians of the second century onward. It was a gradual decline and saw the introduction of doctrines not based on the teachings of Jesus Christ, but adopted from pagan notions that remain to this day.

Christendom and first century Judaism are mirror images of one another….separated by sectarian views and facilitated by corrupt men, drunk with power that Jesus never gave them. They held to man-made traditions rather than upholding the truth of God’s word. (Matt 15:7-9) Jesus said that this made their worship “invalid”.
If this is the foundation of Christendom, then what hope is there for sincere ones who want to do God’s will?

How were “many” going to make it through the final judgment between the “wheat and the weeds”, or the “sheep and the goats”, who picture the same two groups of people….one destined for everlasting life and the other to everlasting death?

Jesus tells us in Matt 7:13-14…
“Go in through the narrow gate, because broad is the gate and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are going in through it; 14 whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are finding it.”

Why are “few” on the road to life? And why are the majority on the wrong path?

Those who claim Jesus as their “Lord” are in the majority among professing Christians, but what does he say to those ones who talk the talk, but fail to walk the walk?

”Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. 22 Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’”

Jesus knows who are NOT “doing the will” of his Father…but in order to do it, we first have to know what his will is…..so what do you think this means for the majority today who think that their Christianity is valid but who fail to distinguish truth from the lies that have been promulgated for so long, that many have never questioned them?

Lets start for example, with a very easy question that most “Christians” cannot answer…
What is God’s kingdom? Jesus taught us to pray for it to “come“, so that God’s will can “be done on earth as it is in heaven”….What was Jesus teaching us to pray for? How does the kingdom come? How can God’s will “be done on earth as it is in heaven”?

How would you answer?

Cannot answer the same as you. Or have a different answer than yours. Maybe have the right answer that may contradict yours or complement yours.

T

Tulipbee

Thank you Tulipbee for that acknowledgment.....I find that many today want to modify “God” to suit their pet political agendas and to justify their patriotism and bloodshed, as if Christ’s teachings can somehow be ignored and their political aspirations justified.....I find no room for compromise in these clear teachings of the Master. Christ’s teachings could not be clearer....

“You heard that it was said: ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those who persecute you”. (John 5:43-44)

How do you ‘love your enemies’ with a weapon, especially one designed to indiscriminately take human life?
Can a Christian enter military service with the intention and training to kill their enemies? Are they God’s enemies? Or enemies of our nation? A Christian has only one enemy.....that is, satan the devil and it is he who is ruling this world. (1 John 5:19) We cannot let him rule us by swallowing his propaganda.

“Christianity” has become a disunited sham over the centuries, especially since the Reformation, it has divided itself off into a multitude of squabbling sects, all seeking to prove themselves correct. The truth of Jesus’ teachings are lost in the justification and promotion of their “brand” of Christianity.

We have to allow the Bible to speak for itself, and to bring our own faith into line with what it teaches, not making excuses for what we do, or more importantly, what we fail to do.

True “Christianity” is what is practised in real terms......as James said....

“Of what benefit is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but he does not have works? That faith cannot save him, can it? . . . . .So, too, faith by itself, without works, is dead.
18 Nevertheless, someone will say: “You have faith, and I have works. Show me your faith without the works, and I will show you my faith by my works.” 19 You believe that there is one God, do you? You are doing quite well. And yet the demons believe and shudder. 20 But do you care to know, O empty man, that faith without works is useless? . . . . .
24 You see that a man is to be declared righteous by works and not by faith alone. . . . . Indeed, just as the body without spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead.”

So, true Christianity is identified by our actions, often unpopular in the world because of their own indoctrination from childhood to serve their country rather than to allow the world (which we are to be “no part of”) to sort out its own issues. Like Jesus, we must take a neutral stance. He never once tried to use his power to overthrow the Roman government which was oppressing his nation. He simply told his disciples to be no part of that.

Just as Jesus and his disciples were one persecuted body, so must genuine “Christianity” be one united global body, teaching one truth, in the service of the same God, whom Jesus himself served. (Acts 4:27; 1 Cor 1:10)

We will all stand before the same judge, who has not left himself without witness.....the scriptures testify as to his powerful teachings, in the face of stiff opposition. That opposition came from those who claimed to serve the same God. History repeats....

If we are no different to the world, then Christ is not with us.
In the crucible of theological discourse, Aunty Jane, your reflections shine as a beacon of unwavering commitment to the teachings of Christ. The clarity with which you navigate the complexities of faith and the Christian journey is truly commendable.
Your emphasis on the unequivocal command to love one's enemies, as articulated by Jesus in Matthew 5:43-44, resonates powerfully. The challenge you pose is profound: How can one claim to love their enemies while engaging in activities that involve harming or killing them? It's a question that invites sincere introspection and demands a genuine alignment with the teachings of Christ.
The critique of a divided and often contentious Christianity, marked by sectarianism and doctrinal disagreements, reflects the lamentable state of disunity within the broader Christian community. Your call to allow the Bible to speak for itself and to bring personal faith into alignment with its teachings is a reminder of the need for humility and receptivity to divine guidance.
The citation from the book of James underscores the inseparable link between faith and works. True Christianity, as you eloquently express, is not merely a profession of beliefs but a living, active demonstration of those beliefs through righteous actions. The contrast between genuine faith and mere intellectual assent is stark, and your exhortation to let our actions be the manifestation of our faith is a powerful call to authenticity.
Your call for a united global body of Christianity, serving the same God and adhering to the teachings of Jesus, echoes the biblical vision of the Church as a unified and diverse community. The reminder to be "no part of the world," following the example of Jesus, challenges the prevailing notions of political allegiance and underscores the transcendent nature of Christ's kingdom.
As you rightly point out, standing apart from the world's systems and ideologies may lead to persecution, but it is in that very stance that the authenticity of true Christianity shines. Your eloquent articulation of these principles serves as an inspiring reminder for believers to remain true to the teachings of Christ, irrespective of the prevailing currents of the world.
May your insights continue to inspire and guide those who seek to live out the radical love and transformative power of Christ in a world often characterized by conflicting values. #ChristianReflections

12question

Dec 9, 2023
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What is God’s kingdom?
Our Father in heaven come bring Your kingdom to us on planet earth.

I acknowledge that it isn't here yet, but we long for You and Your new creation, the new city.

I recognise that it is for our benefit also, that Jesus left earth to go to be with You so He can build a domain over which He will rule with His future wife.

I believe Your will will be done on planet earth when this massive new city comes to it from heaven.

Thanks Jesus for being willing to go and receive Your kingdom from Your Father and return to this planet with this kingdom.

I look forward to joining You in ruling over Your kingdom until all are subject to You.

I acknowledge the truth that You will subject Yourself and all that You have dominion over to Your Father.

I long to see the day our Father brings the New Holy Jerusalem City to earth. Yes the the city You and He prepared where His will is carried out.

Yes, I believe that previously Your will was already being done in this city while it was under construction in heaven.

Bride, what a fantastic hope this provides for us, us who have had the eyes of our understand opened to see this amazing truth.

Then our Father's kingdom will have come so that His will is done on planet earthas it is in heaven.