Who can give an answer to the Vail?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I’ll bet once you post your answer no one will agree it’s the only correct answer :)
I assume from your silence and the silence of those taking part in the thread that the answer was satisfactory.

Question, if Christ had the enmity in himself and God condemned his carnal mind what room is there in Christ for being both divine and mortal simultaneously and where in the Bible is such a thing taught?

This thread not only proved How God overcame sin's flesh but also proved that Jesus cannot be God otherwise you have Yahweh dwelling in sinful nature and that is impossible on all counts.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I assume from your silence and the silence of those taking part in the thread that the answer was satisfactory.

Question, if Christ had the enmity in himself and God condemned his carnal mind what room is there in Christ for being both divine and mortal simultaneously and where in the Bible is such a thing taught?

This thread not only proved How God overcame sin's flesh but also proved that Jesus cannot be God otherwise you have Yahweh dwelling in sinful nature and that is impossible on all counts.
Honestly I can care less about those who take pride in trying to stump others . It’s not my cup of ☕️ tea. I like discussions .

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Honestly I can care less about those who take pride in trying to stump others . It’s not my cup of ☕️ tea. I like discussions .
So you admit to being stumped interesting as it wasn't my intention...opening the Word and creating discussion about truth is at the heart of these chats. Have you noticed your response? Do you open it further or shut it down?

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@everyone

A good question is better than a good answer....why?

Because a good question will lead to more good questions whereas a good answer can close the discussion.

More questions are coming ;)

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“The Tabernacle is the key to the divine plan, which alone explains the “mystery” of this Gospel age, which is the church and her special call to the privileges of sacrifice now and of glory by and by."

For those interested in a more through look at the Tabernacle and the meaning behind the "courtyard", the two chambers of the Tabernacle proper, the "Holy" and the "Most Holy", the first and second "Vail's" along with all its various furnishings, ceremonies and etc. we would suggest the following blog post:

The Sanctuary of God

The Only Way

The Tabernacle's Construction

The Consecration of the Priesthood

The Great Day of Atonement

“The High Priest Garments of Beauty”

Tentative and Vitalized Justification

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you admit to being stumped interesting as it wasn't my intention...opening the Word and creating discussion about truth is at the heart of these chats. Have you noticed your response? Do you open it further or shut it down?
More assumptions on your part. What you have done is know as the fallacy called the "loaded question"

hope this helps !!!

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
More assumptions on your part. What you have done is know as the fallacy called the "loaded question"

hope this helps !!!
So you prefer to shut down a discussion rather than open it up. It's been your example.sp far.