Who do you think will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Texas is close. Trump won there by 8.99%. Several factors are in play there. One is an increase in Latino voters. It seems a matter of time before the state turns blue unless Republicans know how to appeal to Latinos. I rather like George Prescott Bush who is Texas Land Commissioner and active in trying to attract Latinos to the Republican Party. Ha, his mother was born in Mexico. He speaks Spanish fluently of course. Trump is making his job harder. . . .

What happens with the price of oil will probably also affect the outcome of the election in Texas. Trump was quick to announce the "deal" he got Russia and Saudi Arabia to agree to; but it was not that great of a deal. The cuts agreed to were enough only to stall things. People were still producing too much oil. Trump had to bribe Mexico into agreeing to cut its production by promising them a loan. Good luck trying to get that paid back if indeed Trump saw they got the loan. Mexico had already hit its highest debt ever -- over 50% of its GDP. Now the price of oil hit negative territory for a while. Producers had so much oil, they were briefly paying people to take it off their hands. I think it safe to predict bankruptcies in Texas. Trump says he's working on it to arrange loans. Some companies say they couldn't repay loans.

Trump calls for U.S. oil industry bailout as prices plunge

As revenue has plummeted and assets have declined in value, some companies are saying they may be unable to repay.

Whiting Petroleum Corp became the first major producer to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy on April 1. Others, including Chesapeake Energy Corp, Denbury Resources Inc and Callon Petroleum Co, have hired debt advisers.

I guess his next step may be to ban importing any foreign oil.

That 2.6% advantage he has in Texas could melt away. If oil workers are laid off, it will affect other businesses. One poll in February had Biden ahead by 1%. Trump got a boost from another February poll which had him up 4%. It will be interesting to see later polls for Texas when RCP. posts them.
As the polls stand today, Biden is ahead in six swing states that Trump won in 2016. Trump is not ahead in any states that Hillary carried except in New Mexico where he's doing a paltry 0.22% better than in 2016. He's still behind there by 8%, so I don't expect him to win there even if he could shift it more.

My calculations are preliminary of course; but the tally in electoral votes shows Biden winning with 331 electoral votes to Trump's 200. Trump has logistical problems in some of those swing states that are leaning now to Biden.

Florida could go either way. Trump won there by 1.2% and Biden's current lead is 0.2%. It might depend on who can get voters to turn out better.

Trump won Wisconsin by 0.77%. Biden is ahead there by 2.7%. I think it looks grim for Trump in Wisconsin. Those 13,000 jobs he promised never happened. (Story here: Foxconn Promised 13,000 Jobs To Wisconsin. Where Are They?) His assurances to dairy farmers didn't pan out either with some smaller farmers going out of business. That happened before the coronavirus hit.

https://www.dairyherd.com/article/wisconsin-loses-818-dairies-2019-largest-decline-state-history

As of Jan. 1, 2020, Wisconsin had 7,292 licensed dairy farms. On Jan. 1, 2019, the number stood at 8,110. In the last decade, the state lost 5,637 dairy farms, a decrease of 44%. That also suggests the rate of dairy famer loss has more than doubled the last few years.

The number of Grade A dairies in Wisconsin is now 6,574; the number of Grade B dairies is 718 which includes 470 farms still shipping milk in cans.

Cow numbers have also declined slightly. In November of this year (the latest numbers available), the estimated number of dairy cows stood at 1,265,000, or 7,000 head less than a year ago. Cow numbers, however, had been fairly stable over the past decade. Ten years ago, Wisconsin reported cow numbers at 1,258,000.

In other words, Wisconsin farms have grown fewer but larger. Using these numbers, the average herd size in Wisconsin is about 170 cows per herd today. In 2009, it was roughly 100 cows per herd.

Total milk production has also soared some 20%. Numbers have not yet been totaled for 2019. In 2018, Wisconsin produced 30.6 billion pounds of milk. Ten years ago, the state produced just over 25 billion pounds of milk.

The shift has been greater in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Arizona and Michigan. I'd say Ohio and Pennsylvania are hopeless for Trump. He won Ohio by a decent margin of 8.13% but Biden is ahead there now by 8%. That's a big shift that tells me sentiment's changed a lot. He won Pennsylvania by a whisker --0.72% -- with Biden ahead now by 3%. Arizona is grim where he won by 3.54% but is lagging behind Biden now by 4.4%.

Biden however is running a campaign that looks more inept to me than Hillary's in 2016. He was further ahead but has been slipping lately in several states, slipping here a little and there a little. Biden and Trump both look like Alzheimer's patients to me but Trump still has more energy. I'm beginning to think Biden may be on some medication we don't know about. Maybe he should get on Sudafed -- as some say Trump is. I also am beginning to doubt the competence of Biden's campaign staff. I realize it's hard to get publicity when Trump gets free television time almost every day; but I don't hear anything from the Biden camp that is worth making the news. On the contrary, when they do issue statements, we find out later some were wrong factually. Good grief! Some people do care about accuracy. Trump supporters may not care if he makes outrageous inaccurate statements; but I think many people do care and they'd like to vote for someone who doesn't make misleading or outright untrue statements. Biden should be campaigning as "the honest alternative" to Trump. He doesn't seem to know that. He also seems to lack imagination to be able to come up with new ideas to solve the current problems. He's stale.

In a way, the election may become a referendum on Trump. People who vote for Biden may be voting more against Trump than voting for Biden.

It's early. Things can change. One thing that could develop into an important factor is how Trump is encouraging protests now. He did that by calling for "revolution." (What is he now, a Communist or something?) He mentioned three states in his "revolution" comments -- and he's behind Biden in all three. Michigan 4.4% Minnesota 12% Virginia 7.3% There appears to be a few hidden forces behind these groups of protesters that are popping up. Trump may not know who's behind them.

In Pennsylvania, some of the protesters thought it a good idea to bring their guns to protest the stay-at-home orders. Story here: See what the Harrisburg protest over Pennsylvania stay-at-home order looked like.

Maybe the protesters don't care if they get infected. They didn't seem to care how close they got to other people. T Trump may be creating a problem for himself by encouraging such protests. Trump seems to be trying to undermine the authority of the governors. He may think it clever to annoy Democratic governors, but I think some Republican ones are also annoyed. Republican Governor Dewine of Ohio has my sympathy. He's trying his best to do what he thinks is right for Ohio while not getting into a public fight with Trump.

I'm not predicting a civil war; but things could get ugly if Trump keeps encouraging protests. It could also mean Biden wins in a landslide.

Wow very in-depth detail there, you sure know American politics.

Hmm it's not really the right time to be encouraging protests in my opinion.

I voted not sure. I really think anything could happen, even though Biden is really smashing it in the polls lately.

Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow very in-depth detail there, you sure know American politics.

Hmm it's not really the right time to be encouraging protests in my opinion.

I voted not sure. I really think anything could happen, even though Biden is really smashing it in the polls lately.
I think it is too early to do more than make a guess. I expect a flood of propaganda coming out of Russia, China and Iran. I heard that the protests in the US originated in the US by extremists, and that people from outside the country were joining groups to spread more disinformation. True?

I don't the Russians care that much who wins although they might prefer Trump. I think their major goal is to create as much chaos in the US as possible. China and Iran may prefer Biden.

Article here: March 6, 2020 Facebook and Twitter are struggling to get coronavirus disinformation details from the government

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think it is too early to do more than make a guess. I expect a flood of propaganda coming out of Russia, China and Iran. I heard that the protests in the US originated in the US by extremists, and that people from outside the country were joining groups to spread more disinformation. True?

I don't the Russians care that much who wins although they might prefer Trump. I think their major goal is to create as much chaos in the US as possible. China and Iran may prefer Biden.

Article here: March 6, 2020 Facebook and Twitter are struggling to get coronavirus disinformation details from the government

It will also depend a lot on who has the better memory I guess, haha

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It isn't a matter of Trump or Biden. Even the Democrats know Biden is a dottering old fool who would forget to put his pants on if his wife didn't remind him. The Dem's hope is to simply get one of theirs in there, no matter what kind of slobbering dolt they have to elect to do it.
....as the little black kids in the pool rub his legs.....LOL

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Texas is close. Trump won there by 8.99%. Several factors are in play there. One is an increase in Latino voters. It seems a matter of time before the state turns blue unless Republicans know how to appeal to Latinos. I rather like George Prescott Bush who is Texas Land Commissioner and active in trying to attract Latinos to the Republican Party. Ha, his mother was born in Mexico. He speaks Spanish fluently of course. Trump is making his job harder. . . .

Yes. George W. Bush liked and respected Hispanics, did business with them, and appointed them to position of power. And he got a very large percent of the Hispanic vote, which is normally democratic. Then Trump's "they are all rapists and drug dealers with a few good people, maybe" doctrine, and the Texas Republican party became officially hostile to the Hispanics.

And they've returned the favor. The state will continue to become more and more blue; all the major cities and surrounding counties have gone democrat, and in some places, Gerrymandering backfired, when formerly solid republican counties went blue.

The state will be in play, and Trump will have to spend time and money in Texas when he really needs to try to win back the swing states.

That being said, I'm reminded of Will Rogers' comment: "I don't belong to an organized political party. I'm a democrat."

Reactions: Giuliano

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Biden Wins, unfortunately, he will probably forget to show up for his Inauguration.

R

Rita

The thing I don’t understand is how anyone with his issues has even got this far- or perhaps he is the best option for those pulling the strings ( biden ) I thought his memory issues were a joke at first, then I realised that he really is forgetful...... does he have demencia ?
Do you think that this could give Trump more votes in the long run.......I must admit I use to get quite concerned for the USA when Ronald Reagan had the same issues.......
It’s not an easy time to be considering the elections , everything seems a bit topsy turvy at the moment.
Out of interest with everything going on with the virus ect, are you all still getting bombarded with it all, and also don’t they usually travel round for months in advance canvassing.
Rita x

Reactions: jshiii and Josho

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Biden Wins, unfortunately, he will probably forget to show up for his Inauguration.

One of the reasons to vote for Biben is precisely because Trump has become increasingly confused over the past couple of years:

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's true that as you get older, memory starts to go. I always depended on keeping my schedule in my head. Now, I use lists, and I have to make up memory stories to remember what to buy at the grocery store, narratives that include all the items I want, so that I don't forget any.

Life is like that. But you don't necessarily forget what your limo looks like, or how to pronounce words. Trump is losing cognitive function much faster than any other public figure I know. I have had the "what did I come into this room for?" moment, but I'm pretty sure if I was talking to someone about what I was going to do, I'd remember to do it before I left.

And slurring speech, forgetting how to pronounce words, and so on, are more serious symptoms.

Last edited:

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well I'm betting on Satan winning, as usual.
default_thumbsup.gif

He's not running, and his candidate is behind in most of the swing states right now.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Donald Trump has spent more than 20 percent of his presidency at his golf resorts, and this past weekend was no exception. After three days of hitting balls around at his club in Bedminster, New Jersey, the president finally decided to return to Washington, D.C. on Monday. Footage of Trump’s arrival shows him exiting Air Force One, then descending the stairs to the tarmac, where a limousine festooned with American flag awaits. Instead of getting inside, Trump wanders off in a different direction, getting several steps off course until a Secret Service person redirects him to his car. It’s a moment in which Trump briefly appears befuddled and out of sorts.

The president’s confusion has further fueled speculation about his possible cognitive decline. Holly Figueroa O’Reilly, one of the organizers of the March for Truth, wondered in a tweet that went viral whether or not Trump is “sundowning.”
Trump met with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at a joint press conference in May. In the middle of the event, as Netanyahu stood for photos, Trump got up from his chair and wandered away from the Israeli leader. A few seconds later, staffers ushered him back toward where he should have been standing.
Back in April, Trump invited media to watch as he signed two orders focused on trade. He gave brief remarks at the event, then left the podium before signing the documents. Then he absentmindedly opened a door and headed for another room. Mike Pence had to tap the president on his way out to remind him about the unsigned orders. After a brief discussion, Trump continued walking, and Pence followed him out the door with the paperwork.
At a press event highlighting Trump's executive orders on cyber security, the president was seated directly across from former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani. After a brief speech, Trump introduced Giuliani—who again, was sitting right in front of him—and began searching confusedly around the room. “Where’s Rudy?” you can hear Trump asking in the footage, as Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly directs his attention in the right direction.
Trump discussed the moments leading up to the U.S. bombing of Syria in an interview with Fox Business’ Maria Bartiromo. Describing a dinner with Xi Jinping, Trump informed Bartiromo that he told the Chinese president, "We’ve just launched 59 missiles heading to Iraq.” When Bartiromo corrected Trump on the country, he paused for a beat, then seemed to recognize his error.

4 Times Trump Has Inspired Widespread Speculation About His Cognitive Decline – Alternet.org

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Donald Trump has spent more than 20 percent of his presidency at his golf resorts, and this past weekend was no exception. After three days of hitting balls around at his club in Bedminster, New Jersey, the president finally decided to return to Washington, D.C. on Monday. Footage of Trump’s arrival shows him exiting Air Force One, then descending the stairs to the tarmac, where a limousine festooned with American flag awaits. Instead of getting inside, Trump wanders off in a different direction, getting several steps off course until a Secret Service person redirects him to his car. It’s a moment in which Trump briefly appears befuddled and out of sorts.

The president’s confusion has further fueled speculation about his possible cognitive decline. Holly Figueroa O’Reilly, one of the organizers of the March for Truth, wondered in a tweet that went viral whether or not Trump is “sundowning.”
Trump met with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at a joint press conference in May. In the middle of the event, as Netanyahu stood for photos, Trump got up from his chair and wandered away from the Israeli leader. A few seconds later, staffers ushered him back toward where he should have been standing.
Back in April, Trump invited media to watch as he signed two orders focused on trade. He gave brief remarks at the event, then left the podium before signing the documents. Then he absentmindedly opened a door and headed for another room. Mike Pence had to tap the president on his way out to remind him about the unsigned orders. After a brief discussion, Trump continued walking, and Pence followed him out the door with the paperwork.
At a press event highlighting Trump's executive orders on cyber security, the president was seated directly across from former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani. After a brief speech, Trump introduced Giuliani—who again, was sitting right in front of him—and began searching confusedly around the room. “Where’s Rudy?” you can hear Trump asking in the footage, as Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly directs his attention in the right direction.
Trump discussed the moments leading up to the U.S. bombing of Syria in an interview with Fox Business’ Maria Bartiromo. Describing a dinner with Xi Jinping, Trump informed Bartiromo that he told the Chinese president, "We’ve just launched 59 missiles heading to Iraq.” When Bartiromo corrected Trump on the country, he paused for a beat, then seemed to recognize his error.

4 Times Trump Has Inspired Widespread Speculation About His Cognitive Decline – Alternet.org
Your desperation is kind of pathetic. LOL

Reactions: Taken

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your desperation is kind of pathetic. LOL

His confusion is troubling. As you see, it usually comes later in the day, which is consistent with dementia, as is slurring and mispronouncing words. If it was just one or two examples, one might dismiss it. Or if it was merely having a "senior moment", where memory fails over something trivial, that might not be so much of a concern. But sitting next to Rudy Giuliani, and not recognizing him, that's a problem.

The fourth example in that article, forgetting which country he bombed, is more understandable. Trump is unfamiliar with geography and simply confused two different countries. The others are more deeply disturbing.

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was prophesied in 2007 that Trump would become president and he will serve 2 terms.
In 2007 Trump had not even mentioned a run for president. Oprah Winfrey had him on her show years back and asked if he would consider running for president and he flat out said no.

Kim Clement was an interesting prediction maker. He was also a Christian. He was one who made prophecys about Trump. Ahhh, I see you posted a video..kewl

I'm still looking for a video by his daughter on parts of a secret letter she found to Trump. Hasn't come out yet. However, his daughter said she was going to disclose parts of the letter soon.

The Lord Jesus Christ ONLY, is Worthy of all our Praise and Worship!
Eternity is a Very long Time!
Satan Loves Distractions and Wants Christians To Just Die!!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Just saying PM Scott Morrison would get into trouble for that sort of thing in Australia, he he he

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This report was written in 2017......seriously? and of course it is a New York publication which is highly biased.
Trump has spent over 20% of his presidency at his golf courses
The President routinely criticised predecessor Barack Obama for his golf outings

Donald Trump has spent over 20 per cent of his time as President at one of his golf clubs as of his latest trip.

On the campaign trail, Mr Trump repeatedly criticised President Barack Obama for golf outings during his presidency but as of his last trip to his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey, Mr Trump has spent his 35th day at one his own golf properties.

He has been in office 165 days, which means he has spent 21 per cent of his time at a golf club that he owns. White House staff have not always confirmed that the President is playing golf while he is spending time at the clubs.

Every time I see something posted that is intentionally misrepresenting the truth I begin to see more of the spirit of deception operating in this forum. Pray for truth to rule! I ask you Father to let Truth prevail. Amen.

Reactions: marks and Willie T

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Kim Clement was an interesting prediction maker. He was also a Christian. He was one who made prophecys about Trump.
Oh yes, I guess you could call him interesting. How much do you know about his other prophecies?