Who do you think will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep and then he had to rush back home, that would have been hard for the kids, to get their trip to Hawaii cut short like that
He could have let them stay in Hawaii. The moral of that story seems to be don't make promises you may not be able to keep.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
He could have let them stay in Hawaii. The moral of that story seems to be don't make promises you may not be able to keep.

Hmm he could have, but then he probably needed support in his home during those times.

And promises aiy, I don't think politicians have a choice on that one, they just have to make them. But when it comes to family, politicians have to be careful promising holidays(vacation) for their kids. :p

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm he could have, but then he probably needed support in his home during those times.

And promises aiy, I don't think politicians have a choice on that one, they just have to make them. But when it comes to family, politicians have to be careful promising holidays(vacation) for their kids. :p
Biden, back in 2015, cited the death of his son Beau, as a reason for not running in 2016. I know this sounds cold, but I say anyone who thinks he's ready to be President needs to be able to put aside his personal life to a very large extent if he hopes to govern properly. If Biden couldn't focus on running a campaign because of a family tragedy, what would he have done had Beau died after he become President? Resigned? Abraham Lincoln managed to govern when his 11-year old son died.

Either you have it or you don't. I don't think Biden has it. I don't think Morrison has it. Morrison knew (or should have known) what he was getting into before accepting the office of PM. He should have discussed it with his wife. His excuses rang hollow to me; and even worse, staff lied about his whereabouts. While he may not have ordered them to lie, they must have thought it acceptable to lie. Why would they think that?

If I went on vacation and my staff lied about it, I'd fire them. "How dare you lie as if you thought I did something wrong that you needed to lie? Maybe I did make a mistake, but you still shouldn't have lied about it." The fact that he didn't fire anyone tells me a lot about him. He reminds me of how Ahab tolerated Jezebel's deceitfulness and cunning because it served his interests.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We've all heard about drinking the Kool-Aid. Now it's disinfectant. Why bother with a doctor injecting you? Inject yourself or just drink it. If enough Republicans do disinfectant, Biden will win for sure.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More polls came in for Florida, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. Biden's lead has gotten bigger.

A poll for New Jersey also came in although that state is almost certain to go Democratic. Trump is doing 2% worse this year than he did in the election against Hillary. I see only three states at RCP of states where she won by more 10%. Trump is doing worse in New York by about two and a half percent and he's doing a half percent better in Connecticut. Average in heavily Democratic states: 1.3% more Democratic.

In the swing states I find polls for, Biden is doing an average of 4.7% better than Hillary; and in the heavily Republican states where Trump won by over 10%, he is doing an average of 7% worse.

This tells me Trump's support is eroding across the country. Where there were not many people who voted for him before in the heavily Democratic states, the drop is less since there are less people that could switch from Republican to Democrat; and where he had lots of supporters in the heavily red states, we see more defections -- and while they remain red, the margin of victory will be less.

Many Presidents' approval goes up and then they win their second term by bigger margins. States that voted against them switch and vote for them. So far Trump hasn't flipped a single state that Hillary carried. He's hanging on to his core supporters, his base, but he's not increasing the number of supporters. On the contrary, he's lost supporters.

The chair of the RNC should be ashamed for not speaking truth to power; but I think we see what her real motive was in wanting the job when we see how so much party money went into the pockets of her friends and family. What does she care if Trump loses or the Republican Party goes down the tubes as long as she gets what she wants? Even when her uncle Mitt Romney is right about something, she sides publicly with Trump.

The RNC Gave Big Contracts to Companies Linked to Its… — ProPublica

The Republican National Committee has paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to contractors closely connected to the organization’s chairwoman, Ronna McDaniel.

One contract went to her husband’s insurance company. Two others went to businesses whose executives recently donated to Ronna for Chair, a largely inactive political action committee that McDaniel controls. She had set it up in 2015, when she successfully ran for chair of the Republican Party in Michigan, her home state. . . .

The RNC conflict-of-interest policy states that employees “should avoid even the appearance of impropriety,” such as steering work to “members of an employee’s family” and businesses “with which the employee has a financial relationship.”

I get the feeling that Mitch McConnell and his wife Elaine Chao will tolerate anything from Trump too as long as they get what they want. Talk about swamp creatures!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This report was written in 2017......seriously? and of course it is a New York publication which is highly biased.

It's right there on the video; no point in denying it. Trump's continuing cognitive decline is a concern for everyone, even many of his staff. When he got confused at a signing, and walked away without signing the order, VP Pence tried in vain to get him to come back and sign it, and finally took the paper, following Trump to wherever he was going.

The fact that he is spending so much time at his golf clubs is not controversial. Nor is it controversial that he criticized Obama for spending much less time golfing. The issue is his cognitive difficulties, which are getting worse:

Trump suggests 'injection' of disinfectant to beat coronavirus and 'clean' the lungs
A Homeland Security official, under questioning from reporters, later said federal laboratories are not considering such a treatment option.
President Donald Trump suggested the possibility of an "injection" of disinfectant into a person infected with the coronavirus as a deterrent to the virus during his daily briefing Thursday.

Trump made the remark after Bill Bryan, who leads the Department of Homeland Security's science and technology division, gave a presentation on research his team has conducted that shows that the virus doesn't live as long in warmer and more humid temperatures. Bryan said, "The virus dies quickest in sunlight," leaving Trump to wonder whether you could bring the light "inside the body."
Trump suggests 'injection' of disinfectant to beat coronavirus and 'clean' the lungs

That is just incredible that any adult would say something like that. As one doctor pointed out, it is a way some people use to commit suicide. It might be wise for Trump to do these briefings earlier in the day; his symptoms are more pronounced toward evening.

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yes, I guess you could call him interesting. How much do you know about his other prophecies?

I already know what you are gonna say lol, so save your breath, or your typing fingers. It doesn't matter, I do not follow Mr Clement or anyone walking on this Earth. ;)

I follow Jesus Christ only and I don't want you or anyone else to forget that. My family doesn't serve man, but we serve God, Jesus Christ. I don't even care who gets elected this November. Jesus is Sovereign over his Creation.

The Lord Jesus Christ ONLY, is Worthy of all our Praise and Worship!
Eternity is a Very long Time!
Satan Loves Distractions and Wants Christians To Just Die!!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already know what you are gonna say lol, so save your breath, or your typing fingers. It doesn't matter, I do not follow Mr Clement or anyone walking on this Earth. ;)[/quote]Good for you.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And now Donald Trump says he wasn't serious about the suggestion. Here's the videos of the two different stories:

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian