Who do you think will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last election the Democrats didn't accept Trumps victory.

I'm noting they accepted it a lot better than republicans accepted Obama's elections. We knew that the election of the first black president was going to empty the sewers, but they reacted a lot worse than expected.

If Biden wins will the Donald accept it?

So long as he can find a way to blame it on someone else, probably.

I heard a commentator say if Trump looses he can accuse the ballot of being fixed and hold onto power.

Won't work. His term ends January 2021, regardless. If there's no winner announced in the presidential race, Nancy Pelosi becomes president. Given the way Trump hates and fears her, I don't think he'll try to play that card. And the Joint Chiefs of Staff have already announced that they well respect the Constitution.

So a coup wouldn't work for him.

And if Trump wins we know the dems will do anything to overthrow him...

Not if last time is any indication.

Could there be a civil war?

Unlikely. Those guys are mean, but they aren't very good fighters, nor do they have much courage. And they are vastly outnumbered by moderates and liberals.

And then there's the fact that the army isn't going to help Trump if he loses.

Reactions: Giuliano

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There isn't a coherent position either way. First the State Department said it was going to work for gay rights around the world. Then it said embassies couldn't fly rainbow flags on flagpoles.

June 7, 2019 State Dept. denies embassies’ requests to fly rainbow pride flag on official flagpoles

The State Department has denied multiple U.S. diplomatic posts' requests to fly the rainbow pride flag on official flagpoles during LGBT Pride Month, according to two State Department sources.

The decision is the latest in a string of moves by the agency under Secretary of State Mike Pompeo's tenure that LGBT rights activists say discriminate against the community.
Among the U.S. missions overseas that were denied are Brazil, Germany, Israel, and Latvia, one source told ABC News.

The denials fly in the face of the spirit of President Donald Trump's stated push to launch "a global campaign to decriminalize homosexuality." While the president tweeted last Friday that the White House would "celebrate LGBT Pride Month and recognize the outstanding contributions LGBT people have made to our great Nation" -– making him the first Republican president to do so – his administration has not proclaimed June as LGBT Pride Month.

It gets more confusing.

Pride flags can be displayed elsewhere on a U.S. mission's grounds, but not the official flagpole, according to department guidance distributed in May. Flying any special flag on the official flagpole at a US diplomatic post overseas requires special permission, per the department's Foreign Affairs Manual.

The denial to the U.S. embassy in Germany is particularly striking since Trump's envoy to Berlin is Richard Grenell, one of the highest-ranking openly gay officials in the administration.

"The President's recognition of Pride Month and his tweet encouraging our decriminalization campaign gives me even more pride to once again march in the Berlin Pride parade, hang a huge banner on the side of the Embassy recognizing our pride, host multiple events at the Embassy and the residence, and fly the gay pride flag," Grenell told NBC News, which was first to report on the denials.

Then Grenell become the first gay man to head a cabinet level position. That's right. No Democrat has ever had a gay in their cabinet or at that level. (Why spy chief? It made me wonder if Grenell would be collecting details of the sex lives of people to hand over to Trump for potential blackmail.)

Trump predicts former acting spy chief Richard Grenell will take on new 'high-level' position

President Trump said former acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell will take up a "high-level" position in his administration after a short "breather."

Trump talked up Grenell, who temporarily filled the role of spy chief before former Texas Rep. John Ratcliffe was confirmed last month, during an interview with the Daily Caller on Friday.

“I don’t know, but he’ll come back in some form, at a high level. He was fantastic, the job he did,” Trump said. “He did a fantastic job. So, I believe that justice will be served. I hope that justice will be served, and I believe justice will be served.”

Grenell, who concurrently served as the U.S. ambassador to Germany, became the first openly gay Cabinet-level official after Trump announced in February that he would replace retired Navy Vice Adm. Joseph Maguire as director of national intelligence in an interim capacity.

"Rick has represented our Country exceedingly well and I look forward to working with him," Trump tweeted at the time.

While filling the role, Grenell declassified a variety of documents relating to the Obama administration's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, raising further questions about the origins of the inquiry into the Trump campaign. Trump called Grenell an "all-time great" for his performance in the job.

Marking his departure from the role, Grenell was given his Cabinet chair in the West Wing of the White House by Trump as a token of appreciation.

"‘Acting’ Cabinet Secretaries do not get chairs but President Trump wanted me to have mine because, as he said, ‘You are the First Openly Gay Cabinet Secretary and it’s a big deal,'" Grenell said in a post on Instagram.

Back to rainbow flags again. Putin joked about the one the American embassy put up there.

Putin Mocks U.S. Embassy Rainbow Flag - The Moscow Times

During a televised video conference, a lawmaker told Putin that the U.S. Embassy had hung a rainbow flag on its facade for the first time to celebrate Pride month in June.

"Who works in this building?" Putin asked the speaker, Senator Alexei Pushkov, to be told "Americans."

"Let them celebrate. They've shown a certain something about the people who work there," he added with a smile.

Putin was also told about ice cream that might be promoting homosexuality.

A conservative politician who heads the Union of Women of Russia warned Putin that billboards were using rainbow imagery to sell ice-cream.

"It's indirect but all the same it forces our children to get used to the colours, to the flag that everyone is hanging up, even on that embassy," said Yekaterina Lakhova.

I wonder if most Republican voters even know about this stuff?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There isn't a coherent position either way. First the State Department said it was going to work for gay rights around the world. Then it said embassies couldn't fly rainbow flags on flagpoles.

June 7, 2019 State Dept. denies embassies’ requests to fly rainbow pride flag on official flagpoles

The State Department has denied multiple U.S. diplomatic posts' requests to fly the rainbow pride flag on official flagpoles during LGBT Pride Month, according to two State Department sources.

The decision is the latest in a string of moves by the agency under Secretary of State Mike Pompeo's tenure that LGBT rights activists say discriminate against the community.
Among the U.S. missions overseas that were denied are Brazil, Germany, Israel, and Latvia, one source told ABC News.

The denials fly in the face of the spirit of President Donald Trump's stated push to launch "a global campaign to decriminalize homosexuality." While the president tweeted last Friday that the White House would "celebrate LGBT Pride Month and recognize the outstanding contributions LGBT people have made to our great Nation" -– making him the first Republican president to do so – his administration has not proclaimed June as LGBT Pride Month.

It gets more confusing.

Pride flags can be displayed elsewhere on a U.S. mission's grounds, but not the official flagpole, according to department guidance distributed in May. Flying any special flag on the official flagpole at a US diplomatic post overseas requires special permission, per the department's Foreign Affairs Manual.

The denial to the U.S. embassy in Germany is particularly striking since Trump's envoy to Berlin is Richard Grenell, one of the highest-ranking openly gay officials in the administration.

"The President's recognition of Pride Month and his tweet encouraging our decriminalization campaign gives me even more pride to once again march in the Berlin Pride parade, hang a huge banner on the side of the Embassy recognizing our pride, host multiple events at the Embassy and the residence, and fly the gay pride flag," Grenell told NBC News, which was first to report on the denials.

Then Grenell become the first gay man to head a cabinet level position. That's right. No Democrat has ever had a gay in their cabinet or at that level. (Why spy chief? It made me wonder if Grenell would be collecting details of the sex lives of people to hand over to Trump for potential blackmail.)

Trump predicts former acting spy chief Richard Grenell will take on new 'high-level' position

President Trump said former acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell will take up a "high-level" position in his administration after a short "breather."

Trump talked up Grenell, who temporarily filled the role of spy chief before former Texas Rep. John Ratcliffe was confirmed last month, during an interview with the Daily Caller on Friday.

“I don’t know, but he’ll come back in some form, at a high level. He was fantastic, the job he did,” Trump said. “He did a fantastic job. So, I believe that justice will be served. I hope that justice will be served, and I believe justice will be served.”

Grenell, who concurrently served as the U.S. ambassador to Germany, became the first openly gay Cabinet-level official after Trump announced in February that he would replace retired Navy Vice Adm. Joseph Maguire as director of national intelligence in an interim capacity.

"Rick has represented our Country exceedingly well and I look forward to working with him," Trump tweeted at the time.

While filling the role, Grenell declassified a variety of documents relating to the Obama administration's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, raising further questions about the origins of the inquiry into the Trump campaign. Trump called Grenell an "all-time great" for his performance in the job.

Marking his departure from the role, Grenell was given his Cabinet chair in the West Wing of the White House by Trump as a token of appreciation.

"‘Acting’ Cabinet Secretaries do not get chairs but President Trump wanted me to have mine because, as he said, ‘You are the First Openly Gay Cabinet Secretary and it’s a big deal,'" Grenell said in a post on Instagram.

Back to rainbow flags again. Putin joked about the one the American embassy put up there.

Putin Mocks U.S. Embassy Rainbow Flag - The Moscow Times

During a televised video conference, a lawmaker told Putin that the U.S. Embassy had hung a rainbow flag on its facade for the first time to celebrate Pride month in June.

"Who works in this building?" Putin asked the speaker, Senator Alexei Pushkov, to be told "Americans."

"Let them celebrate. They've shown a certain something about the people who work there," he added with a smile.

Putin was also told about ice cream that might be promoting homosexuality.

A conservative politician who heads the Union of Women of Russia warned Putin that billboards were using rainbow imagery to sell ice-cream.

"It's indirect but all the same it forces our children to get used to the colours, to the flag that everyone is hanging up, even on that embassy," said Yekaterina Lakhova.

His a classic Mr Vladimir Putin. The 21st century dictator... He did 8 years as president then stepped down to the role of prime minister where he continued to pull the strings. Then he came back for another 8 years. So his been in power for 20 years I think and just recently they passed a law that will allow Putin to hold onto power for another 10 years...

Angela Merkel feels like a dictator. I'm not too familiar with German politics but I know they have a president and a chancellor which is Merkel

China's Ping Xi is a relative new comer to the league of dictators but has already made some huge moves. Their the sleeping giant but. I think China is waking up now

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden's first ad started running in Texas. Trump isn't mentioned by name. The psychology in the ad is interesting since it portrays wearing masks as one way of being tough. Is wearing masks a sign of weakness? Or is it something you may not want to do but do anyway?

Asked about Biden running ads in Texas, the Trump campaign went into denial, scoffing at the idea that Trump could lose there.

Trump campaign rejects notion Texas is in play: ‘They know that’s a joke’

“Democrats like to pretend Texas is on the table, but they know that’s a joke – just ask Gov. Wendy Davis, Sen. Beto O’Rourke, and President Hillary Clinton,” Trump campaign deputy press secretary Samantha Zager said in a statement.

The Trump campaign went on to claim that Biden’s ad buy in Texas was “a laughable attempt to get the media to write that he’s invested in the state,” while saying that the ad buy will get him “absolutely zero traction” and calling it “nonsense.”

I'll wager the Trump campaign isn't laughing themselves in private about it, not if they want to be able to include their jobs on the Trump campaign on their resumes when looking for future jobs. The latest poll in Texas was done by CBS news. Trump is ahead at 46%, Biden behind a whisker at 45%. Liking Trump was a big reason some people had for voting him, and disliking him also the big reason other people had for not voting for him.

When Trump supporters were asked why they'd vote for Trump, 64% said they liked him, 19% because he's the Republican, and 17% because they didn't like Biden. Only 26% of the Biden supporters said they planned to vote for him because they liked him while 22% said because he's the Democratic nominee, and 52% said they didn't like Trump.

The average of polls for Texas at RCP has Trump ahead by 0.2%.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder if most Republican voters even know about this stuff?
Probably not. I doubt if Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh discuss this sort of thing, so they wouldn't hear about it from them. I doubt media like Fox News or the Gateway Pundit would mention it.

Reactions: Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Biden's first ad started running in Texas. Trump isn't mentioned by name. The psychology in the ad is interesting since it portrays wearing masks as one way of being tough. Is wearing masks a sign of weakness? Or is it something you may not want to do but do anyway?

Asked about Biden running ads in Texas, the Trump campaign went into denial, scoffing at the idea that Trump could lose there.

Trump campaign rejects notion Texas is in play: ‘They know that’s a joke’

“Democrats like to pretend Texas is on the table, but they know that’s a joke – just ask Gov. Wendy Davis, Sen. Beto O’Rourke, and President Hillary Clinton,” Trump campaign deputy press secretary Samantha Zager said in a statement.

The Trump campaign went on to claim that Biden’s ad buy in Texas was “a laughable attempt to get the media to write that he’s invested in the state,” while saying that the ad buy will get him “absolutely zero traction” and calling it “nonsense.”

I'll wager the Trump campaign isn't laughing themselves in private about it, not if they want to be able to include their jobs on the Trump campaign on their resumes when looking for future jobs. The latest poll in Texas was done by CBS news. Trump is ahead at 46%, Biden behind a whisker at 45%. Liking Trump was a big reason some people had for voting him, and disliking him also the big reason other people had for not voting for him.

When Trump supporters were asked why they'd vote for Trump, 64% said they liked him, 19% because he's the Republican, and 17% because they didn't like Biden. Only 26% of the Biden supporters said they planned to vote for him because they liked him while 22% said because he's the Democratic nominee, and 52% said they didn't like Trump.

The average of polls for Texas at RCP has Trump ahead by 0.2%.

What is interesting is Trump did better in the CBS News poll compared to Fox News, there haven't been too many Fox News polls lately, but Biden has been ahead of Trump in them.

Screenshot_2020-07-16-10-55-34-00.png

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is interesting is Trump did better in the CBS News poll compared to Fox News, there haven't been too many Fox News polls lately, but Biden has been ahead of Trump in them.
Some of those polls in key states make things look dismal for Trump: Biden ahead by 11% in Michigan and 10% in Pennsylvania.

I just checked out that Fox poll for Texas more in depth. Men preferred Trump 51% to 39%. Women was the opposite, favoring Biden 51% to 39%. Trump was really weak with minorities with 85% of blacks going for Biden to Trump's 6%. Trump did better with Hispanics, but Biden still had a big lead with them: 62% to 25%. As expected, Trump did well with whites 60% to 31%.

Trump was still looking better than Biden when it came to handling the economy with 51% thinking Trump could do it better while only 37% thought Biden could. That could easily change, and I suspect it will. How Republicans handled the coronavirus has impacted Texas' economy, and Trump is going to get part of the blame for that.

I'm unhappy with Trump myself over his handling of the crisis. When the stock market crashed, oil and gas stocks really crashed since demand for oil and gas was down so much. I was optimistic and bought oil and gas stocks figuring the demand for oil would start increasing in a month or two. How wrong I was! First they went up; and then when it became evident everyone was too optimistic, they crashed again. Okay, so that's a few thousand dollars in my portfolio, and I'm holding onto them still believing sooner or later they'll come back -- sooner or later, I should make money. It's a lot more serious for people in Texas and Oklahoma who are out of jobs. When they're out of jobs, they're spending less in stores. It affects everyone.

The Republican theory that if they reopened all their businesses, things would be fine didn't work in Texas. It didn't work nationally.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brad Pascale is out as Trump's campaign manager. He will keep handling "digital and data strategy duties." I suppose it was only a matter of time.

Trump shakes up campaign staff, demotes top manager as polls show him behind Biden

Trump said in Facebook post, and later on Twitter after the cyberattack on that platform, that he is removing his top campaign manager, Brad Parscale, and tapping Bill Stepien, his deputy campaign manager and a veteran Republican operative, to take over.
Stepien was campaign manager to both of former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's gubernatorial runs and served as his deputy chief of staff, but was fired in 2014 following the Bridgegate scandal that plagued the Republican lawmaker.

"Both were heavily involved in our historic 2016 win, and I look forward to having a big and very important second win together," Trump said. "This one should be a lot easier as our poll numbers are rising fast, the economy is getting better, vaccines and therapeutics will soon be on the way, and Americans want safe streets and communities!"

Oh? The polls I see don't have Trump rising fast. If things are going so well, why replace Parscale?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ouch!

64% distrust Trump on coronavirus pandemic; approval declines as cases grow: POLL

With COVID-19 cases soaring nationally, Americans by nearly a two to one margin distrust what President Donald Trump says about the pandemic, and six in 10 in a new ABC News/Washington Post poll disapprove of how he’s handling it, up steeply since the early days of the outbreak.

Just 38% in the national survey now approve of Trump’s response, down from 46% in late May and a narrow majority, 51%, in late March, a 13-point drop. Disapproval gained 15% in the same period, to 60%.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden is a senile old coot who may not even last to the election!!!

Well, let's take a look...

iu

Trump forgets to sign order, wanders off...

Probably a bad idea to remind people of Trump's cognitive difficulties.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden is a senile old coot who may not even last to the election!!!
Let's wait for the swimsuit competition. There has to be a reason no one has ever seen a picture of Trump with his shirt off.

Yes, let's have a swimsuit competition. Trump liked them when it was young girls doing it, so let's see what he looks like.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump pushes back on difficulty of cognitive test he bragged about acing

The cognitive test President Donald Trump claims to have "aced" included such dicey questions as identifying an elephant and counting down from 100 by seven, he said Sunday.

Trump sparred with Chris Wallace about the test, which the Fox News host said was "not the hardest."

"They have a picture and it says, 'What's that?'" Wallace said on "Fox News Sunday." "It's an elephant."

"No no no," Trump replied angrily. "You see, that's all misrepresentation."

The president insisted that the last few questions were much harder. He claimed that Democratic rival Joe Biden would never be able to pass it.

Wallace wasn't buying that.

"One of them was: 'Count back from 100 by seven,'" the host interjected. "Ninety-three."

"You couldn't answer many of the questions," Trump retorted. "I'd like to give it (to you). I'll guarantee you that Joe Biden could not answer those questions."

With his poll numbers continuing to drop, Trump is seeking to open a new line of attack against Biden by claiming the former vice president is too old to be president.

It's a risky bet, though, because voters have significant questions about Trump's own health and mental fitness.

A recent poll showed that voters by an 8% margin said Biden was more mentally capable than Trump of being president.

Trump pushes back on difficulty of cognitive test he bragged about acing

Trump is probably asking for more trouble, bringing up an issue on which the American people have serious concerns about him.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Monmouth Poll: Trump Has Claimed Biden Lacks Stamina, But Latest Poll Shows Voters Disagree

President Donald Trump spent the 2016 election cycle claiming Hillary Clinton for not having enough “stamina” to be president. He has volleyed similar attacks at former vice president Joe Biden, his current opponent. He has often referred to Biden as “Sleepy Joe” and asserted Biden is not up to the task of running the country during a global pandemic and the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression.

But voters believe otherwise, according to a new Monmouth poll, The poll found that fifty-two percent of voters are “very” or “somewhat confident” that Biden has the mental and physical stamina to be president. By comparison, 45 percent said the same about Trump.
Monmouth Poll: Trump Has Claimed Biden Lacks Stamina, But Latest Poll Shows Voters Disagree

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As more polling shows key battleground states – and even some GOP strongholds – tilting toward former Vice President Joe Biden, desperate Republicans have stumbled onto a new strategy: tell voters the last six months never happened.

On MSNBC on Monday, Stephanie Ruhle shared a clip of Sen. Thom Tillis (R-NC) testing out the new strategy.

“The stakes are very high in this election, but do you know why I know we’re gonna win?” Sen. Tillis said. “Because people remember how good their lives were in February.”

As the MSNBC host pointed out, one of the problems with this new strategy is that the duel crises they want the American people to forget about – the coronavirus outbreak and economic collapse – are still raging on with no end in sight.

In fact, Trump’s incompetence has made these problems worse than they should have ever been.
Republicans Are Urging Americans To Forget About The Last 6 Months When They Vote In November

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember; life was better in February than it is now.

Then Trump had his first real crisis.

And it all went south from there.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Now that Kanye West is running for president too, is there any possible chance he could win it?

And is he a better option than Trump and Biden? Or not really?