Who gets the worst punishment in the LoF?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not misunderstanding anything. What I understand is that you're saying that because the words that are at Genesis 2:7 specifically, "And the LORD God formed man" you're saying that because these words are there that God didn't form a flesh and blood human body from the dust of the ground and that it wasn't the flesh and blood human body that God blew the breath of life into. This shows me you can't reason on the scriptures. As a matter of fact you agree with the serpent who told Eve she wouldn't die. As long as you believe God put an immortal living soul in the flesh and blood human body you're agreeing with the serpent that a person doesn't die. Death is the opposite of life. If you have consciousness, if you can see, hear, feel, smell, think then you're alive, you're living. When a person is dead that person doesn't exist as a living person anymore and doesn't have consciousness, that person isn't able to think, see, feel, smell because that person is dead. Like I said you agree with the serpent that a person doesn't die but instead like the pagans, those who worshipped false gods, you believe a person continues to live, so you believe death is just a doorway to another plain of existence, and that the person continues to live in that plain of existence.
You and I will continue to disagree. I know you think you're in agreement with the scriptures, but I disagree that you're in agreement with the scriptures. All those who have died since Adam are dead not still living somewhere else.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you have consciousness, if you can see, hear, feel, smell, think then you're alive, you're living. When a person is dead that person doesn't exist as a living person anymore and doesn't have consciousness, that person isn't able to think, see, feel, smell because that person is dead
Have you ever considered that is now? The life I now live, I live in Christ? To me this explains how the dead can have consciousness in the grave.
You said: “When a person is dead that person doesn't exist as a living person anymore (crucified in Christ, Alive unto God…says when a person is dead to sin —likened your body dead— and “Alive” unto God…do they exist after death, after being crucified with Christ? What of to exist in the “consciousness” of God? What of to exist in the Mind of God?

You said “and doesn't have consciousness, that person isn't able to think, see, feel, smell because that person is dead.” That doesn’t seem to be what Paul said about being “dead”
But instead having passed from death unto Life there is “to think, see, feel, smell” in passed from dead to Alive unto God. You said there is no smelling after death? Then how do you explain “the savor of Christ”? How do you explain where Paul spoke of to those dead it is the savor of death. To those Alive it is the savor (smell) of Life?

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Honestly, I'm not certain if the lake of fire is the worst punishment.

Perhaps the worst punishment is being locked in the same place as supernaturally powerful beings who enjoy tormenting and inflicting pain on others.

Imagine being a resident on death row with serial killers and mass murderers, with no prison guards to prevent the inmates from harming each other.

Maybe its not that bad if you're satan. No one in the lake of fire will mess with the top dog.

But for everyone else, it might not be a good experience.

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word “soul” means “soul”.
Life of the “soul” is Gods Breath....Gods Life....no Gods Life DOES NOT DIE!
Life of the “body” is Blood.
A person is a man with both a living body and living soul in the body.
ALL body’s SHALL DIE, God requires it.

A man without a living soul in his body, is called a Mortally DEAD MAN.
His dead body is NOT called a PERSON.
His dead body is CALLED, the deceased, a Icadaver, a loved one, a stiff, a dad, a mother, a brother, a sister, a relative, called by their name....not called a person.

RIP...rest in peace, is speaking of the Departed Living soul....that it be WITH God IN Heaven and IN Peace.....rather than IN Hell, IN chaos, and Duress.
It is not a talking about a dead body, that knows or feels nothing.
I never said a human being that has died was a person. I've been consistently telling you that when a human being dies he no longer exists as a living person. Also the breath(spirit) of life isn't the soul. Genesis 2:7 is proof of that. You want people to deny the word BECAME that's in Genesis 2:7. It says that the human body became a living soul when God blew the breath of life into it. This is proof that the breath(spirit) of life isn't a living soul or a immortal soul. You can't discard the word BECAME in Genesis 2:7 and replace it with the word GAVE. Which is what you're trying to do when you say that the breath(spirit) of life is an immortal soul or living soul. When you say things like, "man without a living soul in his body, is called a Mortally DEAD MAN. That's incorrect. Man without the breath(spirit) of life in the body is a DEAD MAN. God didn't Give man a living soul, man BECAME a living soul. You, by the way you say things, try to replace the word BECAME with GAVE. God didn't GIVE the man a living soul, man BECAME a living soul. You're trying to say that it's the breath(spirit) of life alone that is the living soul and you're incorrect by reasoning in such a way, the scriptures don't say that.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another question I have about the dead not hearing is …then how do the dead hear the sound of a trumpet? 1 Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps the worst punishment is being locked in the same place as supernaturally powerful beings who enjoy tormenting and inflicting pain on others.
Reminds me of His imprisonment and crucifixion in the same place as supernaturally powerful beings who enjoy tormenting and inflicting pain on others. With His cry to the Father asking why he had been entangled…and OT where You heard the Prophets Father, why do you not hear me?
Psalm 22:11-19 reminds me of what you shared about being in a place that loves tormenting and inflicting pain on others.
‘Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help. [12] Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round. [13] They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion. [14] I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels. [15] My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death. [16] For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. [17] I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me. [18] They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture. [19] But be not thou far from me, O Lord : O my strength, haste thee to help me.’

Reactions: Space_Karen

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said a human being that has died was a person. I've been consistently telling you that when a human being dies he no longer exists as a living person. Also the breath(spirit) of life isn't the soul. Genesis 2:7 is proof of that. You want people to deny the word BECAME that's in Genesis 2:7. It says that the human body became a living soul when God blew the breath of life into it. This is proof that the breath(spirit) of life isn't a living soul or a immortal soul. You can't discard the word BECAME in Genesis 2:7 and replace it with the word GAVE. Which is what you're trying to do when you say that the breath(spirit) of life is an immortal soul or living soul. When you say things like, "man without a living soul in his body, is called a Mortally DEAD MAN. That's incorrect. Man without the breath(spirit) of life in the body is a DEAD MAN. God didn't Give man a living soul, man BECAME a living soul. You, by the way you say things, try to replace the word BECAME with GAVE. God didn't GIVE the man a living soul, man BECAME a living soul. You're trying to say that it's the breath(spirit) of life alone that is the living soul and you're incorrect by reasoning in such a way, the scriptures don't say that.

Repeating yourself with words not in scripture does not establish Gods Truth.
You completely IGNORE:
God CREATED...AND....MAKES.
God GIVES (IMPARTS)...AND....TAKES (DEPARTS)

God CREATED the form (BODY) of man.
God MADE the form (BODY) of man ALIVE, by GIVING that Form (BODY) Gods BREATH IN a SOUL, Blown INTO a man.

All souls are Gods.
All Life IN souls IS Gods Breath.

God IMPARTS souls with His Life....INTO (forms) Body’s OF Men.
....NOT Complicated....expressly GOD GIVING.

God DEPART souls with His Life.....OUT FROM mortally dead body’s of men.
...NOT Complicated....expressly GOD TAKING.

You completely IGNORED...the explicit FACTS in:
1 Kings 17: 16-23
A soul departed, the body was dead, a soul imparted AGAIN, the body was alive AGAIN....

You completely IGNORED...the explicit FACTS in;
Luke 16: 18-31
Two MEN (Body’s) Mortally DIED and were buried, and YET, their DEPARTED LIVING SOULS, Continued Living and were Seeing, Speaking, Hearing, Feeling, Able to Taste, Smell....

You FAILED to SEARCH the Scripture for ANY other EXAMPLES...of a DEAD and buried body....and their DEPARTED LIVING SOUL continuing to LIVE and see, speak, hear, feel, taste, smell.

WHEN the Lord CALLS UP TO HIM, HIS CHURCH....
YOU THINK mortally ALIVE body’s can LITERALLY HEAR the Spirit of God talking to them? They can’t.

YOU THINK mortally DEAD body’s can LITERALLY HEAR the Spirit of God talking to them? They can’t.

A man (body) WHICH HEARS God SPEAKING TO THEM....IS the SOUL IN A man.
Already told and showed you...
The eyes ears, nose, mouth, tongue, flesh, OF A MAN is but dust of the earth.
The seeing, hearing, smelling, speech, touch....IS ACCOMPLISHED, by, through, of....GOD GIVING a man...A Living soul, WITH Gods LIFE.

COMMUNICATION...as expressly told and shown you.

COMMUNICATION...between body’s of men is one thing, any Eves-Dropper can hear, spy on.
COMMUNICATION...between A body of A man AND the Lord God is another thing, that is other men can NOT hear, spy on.

You can “all day long” IGNORE the Living soul GIVEN INTO a born body, and the living soul TAKEN OUT FROM a dead body....and EVEN “PREACH” that is FALSE....

What you Believe, What you Preach, is Accounted to YOU.
What you IGNORE, is Accounted to YOU.

What I Believe, What I Speak, is Accounted to ME.
What I DO NOT IGNORE, is Accounted to ME.

I have shown you ACCORDING to Gods Word.
I have ZERO accountability to UNDERSTAND “for” you.

Glory to God,
Taken

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something significant in:
Trouble is near (makes me think of ‘right outside the door’)
Many Bulls have surrounded me;
Strong [Bulls] of Bashan have encircled me.
they open wide their mouth at me, As a ravening and a roaring Lion.
I am poured out like water, And all my bones are out of joint, My heart is like wax; it melts within me. My strength is dried up like a potsherd, and My tongue cleaves to my Jaws;
…and you lay me in the dust of death. (But death could not hold Him.)

Who is worthy to open the book and to loose the seals? Who is worthy to loose the pains of death? John wept much because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

Keep that in mind: who is worthy to “loose” the seals? Who is worthy to loose the pains of death? John wept for none were worthy.
Acts 2: 24 speaks of One having “loosed” (to put an end) the pains of death, Because it was not possible that it he should be Holden by it. ‘Whom God raised up “worthy” having “loosed” (put an end to) the pains of death. John weep that one be found able to loose the pains of death.

For dogs have surrounded me; A band of evildoers have compasses me, They pierced my hands and my feet. I can count all my bones. they look, they stare at me. They divide my garments among them. And for my clothing they cast lots. (Remember when they mocked saying let Him call, see who will come help Him.) But You Father be not far off, oh You come to my assistance. (And again where He said
John 16:32-33 Behold, the hour comes, yea, is now come, that you shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me. [33] These things I have spoken unto you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
having “loosed” (to put an end) the pains of death.
Revelation 5:5-6 And one of the elders said unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. [6] And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Stood a Lamb as it had been slain
Worthy to open the book and to loose the seals
Whom the Father raised having loose the pains of death for death could not hold-pen Him in.

Last edited:

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you ever considered that is now? The life I now live, I live in Christ? To me this explains how the dead can have consciousness in the grave.
You said: “When a person is dead that person doesn't exist as a living person anymore (crucified in Christ, Alive unto God…says when a person is dead to sin —likened your body dead— and “Alive” unto God…do they exist after death, after being crucified with Christ? What of to exist in the “consciousness” of God? What of to exist in the Mind of God?

You said “and doesn't have consciousness, that person isn't able to think, see, feel, smell because that person is dead.” That doesn’t seem to be what Paul said about being “dead”
But instead having passed from death unto Life there is “to think, see, feel, smell” in passed from dead to Alive unto God. You said there is no smelling after death? Then how do you explain “the savor of Christ”? How do you explain where Paul spoke of to those dead it is the savor of death. To those Alive it is the savor (smell) of Life?
What you asked, "What of to exist in the Mind of God?" At Luke 23:55 the Greek word mnemeion is used there and refers to a memorial tomb. The word memorial refers to memory or to remember. At John 5:28, 29 Jesus said that all those in the memorial tombs will be resurrected. This means that all those that are in Gods memory or that he remembers are all those that God has judged worthy of a resurrection back to life. The resurrection is a guaranteed fact to happen, It's not going to be stopped. So if you're in God's memory because he has judged you worthy of a resurrection then to him you're still living. It doesn't mean those in his mind or memory are literally alive it just means it's a guaranteed fact they will live again.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another question I have about the dead not hearing is …then how do the dead hear the sound of a trumpet? 1 Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

The Living soul, is what HEARS the voice of God.
The Saved Living soul, is what HEARS the voice of Jesus.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Repeating yourself with words not in scripture does not establish Gods Truth.
You completely IGNORE:
God CREATED...AND....MAKES.
God GIVES (IMPARTS)...AND....TAKES (DEPARTS)

God CREATED the form (BODY) of man.
God MADE the form (BODY) of man ALIVE, by GIVING that Form (BODY) Gods BREATH IN a SOUL, Blown INTO a man.

All souls are Gods.
All Life IN souls IS Gods Breath.

God IMPARTS souls with His Life....INTO (forms) Body’s OF Men.
....NOT Complicated....expressly GOD GIVING.

God DEPART souls with His Life.....OUT FROM mortally dead body’s of men.
...NOT Complicated....expressly GOD TAKING.

You completely IGNORED...the explicit FACTS in:
1 Kings 17: 16-23
A soul departed, the body was dead, a soul imparted AGAIN, the body was alive AGAIN....

You completely IGNORED...the explicit FACTS in;
Luke 16: 18-31
Two MEN (Body’s) Mortally DIED and were buried, and YET, their DEPARTED LIVING SOULS, Continued Living and were Seeing, Speaking, Hearing, Feeling, Able to Taste, Smell....

You FAILED to SEARCH the Scripture for ANY other EXAMPLES...of a DEAD and buried body....and their DEPARTED LIVING SOUL continuing to LIVE and see, speak, hear, feel, taste, smell.

WHEN the Lord CALLS UP TO HIM, HIS CHURCH....
YOU THINK mortally ALIVE body’s can LITERALLY HEAR the Spirit of God talking to them? They can’t.

YOU THINK mortally DEAD body’s can LITERALLY HEAR the Spirit of God talking to them? They can’t.

A man (body) WHICH HEARS God SPEAKING TO THEM....IS the SOUL IN A man.
Already told and showed you...
The eyes ears, nose, mouth, tongue, flesh, OF A MAN is but dust of the earth.
The seeing, hearing, smelling, speech, touch....IS ACCOMPLISHED, by, through, of....GOD GIVING a man...A Living soul, WITH Gods LIFE.

COMMUNICATION...as expressly told and shown you.

COMMUNICATION...between body’s of men is one thing, any Eves-Dropper can hear, spy on.
COMMUNICATION...between A body of A man AND the Lord God is another thing, that is other men can NOT hear, spy on.

You can “all day long” IGNORE the Living soul GIVEN INTO a born body, and the living soul TAKEN OUT FROM a dead body....and EVEN “PREACH” that is FALSE....

What you Believe, What you Preach, is Accounted to YOU.
What you IGNORE, is Accounted to YOU.

What I Believe, What I Speak, is Accounted to ME.
What I DO NOT IGNORE, is Accounted to ME.

I have shown you ACCORDING to Gods Word.
I have ZERO accountability to UNDERSTAND “for” you.

Glory to God,
Taken
You're the one that I believe is ignoring scripture. You're not going to teach me to have faith in you TAKEN. You're not agreeing with Scripture. God didn't give man a living soul, man is a living soul. So for you to teach that it's a living soul that departs the human body at death, it is you who doesn't teach the truth that's in the scriptures. Like I said you and I are going to disagree.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It feels blasphemous to suggest Jesus Christ got the worst punishment so let me explain my questions and why I suggested it is Him who received the worst punishment of all. That Christ took more than satan. It being His Victory over Burning. I was talking to a friend yesterday and we were considering how it wasn’t just the physical beatings, or mocking but how “the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all”

Here are my questions: first( how does it serve us to point out who will get the worse suffering (debated will it be for all eternity, or come to an end?) regardless of your beliefs again; what does it give unto us to pinpoint who will be the most damned?

Second) what of the verse about teachers or leaders receiving the most stripes?

Third) Did Jesus Christ go into the fire? What of OT with the men in the furnace who walk free in the fire yet not consumed by the fire? That has to mean they are in it? What of the “burning” bush on fire but “not consumed”?

Forth) why do we say God poured all His wrath out on Him. Is there more wrath poured out on satan than (ours) poured out on Christ? the sins of us all “satisfied” upon Him?

Five) what of in the Revelation where the description of Him is that His feet are on fire as if burned in a furnace?

Six) what is the Lake of Fire prepared of God to destroy everything false? What about the whale prepared to swallow Jonah up? If the lake of fire is torment and grief and anguish with God not there but only “burning” then is the Lake of fire “flesh” where comes “hatred” “torment” and “destruction” to those who walk in the flesh? so who went there and walked in the midst of the flames but overcome?

Seven) is it blasphemy to consider “My God, my God why have You forsaken Me?” Received the worse suffering, punishment of the iniquity of us all laid on Him.

Eight) why do we sing songs about walking in the fire?

Who are the most miserable in the fire?
1 Corinthians 15:19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
Nine) why of all men most miserable? Among those without hope why the most miserable among them?
Weep not not for me but for yourselves . FOR if this has happened unto the green tree
WHAT do ye SUPPOSE is gonna happen to the DRY . OH it will be far worse for those who denied CHRIST . HIS OWN WORDS
say SO . HIS OWN WORDS .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Living soul, is what HEARS the voice of God.
The Saved Living soul, is what HEARS the voice of Jesus.
Why does it say at the sound of the last trump the dead shall be raised? Instead of at the sound of the last trump the Living shall be raised?

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Weep not not for me but for yourselves . FOR if this has happened unto the green tree
WHAT do ye SUPPOSE is gonna happen to the DRY . OH it will be far worse for those who denied CHRIST . HIS OWN WORDS
say SO . HIS OWN WORDS .
Luke 23:31 For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?

The topic seems to not be “if God does these things in a green tree, what shall My Father do in the dry?”

But instead “if they do these things” in a green tree, what shall be done (by God or by they) in the dry? Weep not for me but weep for yourselves? Why? If I understand you correctly because he is saying weep for even worse shall be done to the dry. As proof of worse in LOF??

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why does it say at the sound of the last trump the dead shall be raised? Instead of at the sound of the last trump the Living shall be raised?
it actually says both . the dead means those who already passed away and now sleep in Christ
they rise , also we who are still alive in this world will be caught up together with them .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
say SO . HIS OWN WORDS .
Isaiah 53:2-6For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him. [3] He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. [4] Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. [5] But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. [6] All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

When salt has lost its savor, men cast it out. (As not fit for the dung heap, and not yet fit for the Kingdom of God.) and men trodden it under foot.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're the one that I believe is ignoring scripture.

Nope. Quoting and revealing the parallel to what I have said.

You're not going to teach me to have faith in you TAKEN.

That’s just dumb. Not once have I EVER said for any man to have FAITH in me.

You're not agreeing with Scripture.

False.

God didn't give man a living soul, man is a living soul.

Scripture says, as shown you in Scripture; God gave and into the body of man.
Scripture says, souls depart out of the body of men.
Scripture says, God gives and God takes.

If you want to BELIEVE, God’s LIFE in a soul DIES....eh, you can continue to be perplexed HOW the eternal Living Gods LIFE DIES...

So for you to teach that it's a living soul that departs the human body at death, it is you who doesn't teach the truth that's in the scriptures. Like I said you and I are going to disagree.

False again.

Gen 25:
[18] And it came to pass, as her soul was in departing, (for she died) that she called his name Ben-oni: but his father called him Benjamin.

Her soul Departed.
She bodily Died.
She was bodily buried.

Not a mystery.
Body’s come from the Ground. Body’s Die...and are buried in the Ground.
Souls come from God...Souls Depart the dead body...and Return to God or are Sent to Hell.

I suspect not an ounce of our conversations to have sparked your interest to Go, Read, Learn, Study Gods Word and Pray to God for His Understanding of His Word be GIVEN you.

This conversation With You is exhausted. If others listening in have been sparked in interest to Go, Read, Learn, Study Gods Word and Pray to God for His Understanding of His Word.....Then be that Glory unto God.

End of conversation With You.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope. Quoting and revealing the parallel to what I have said.

That’s just dumb. Not once have I EVER said for any man to have FAITH in me.

False.

Scripture says, as shown you in Scripture; God gave and into the body of man.
Scripture says, souls depart out of the body of men.
Scripture says, God gives and God takes.

If you want to BELIEVE, God’s LIFE in a soul DIES....eh, you can continue to be perplexed HOW the eternal Living Gods LIFE DIES...

False again.

Gen 25:
[18] And it came to pass, as her soul was in departing, (for she died) that she called his name Ben-oni: but his father called him Benjamin.

Her soul Departed.
She bodily Died.
She was bodily buried.

Not a mystery.
Body’s come from the Ground. Body’s Die...and are buried in the Ground.
Souls come from God...Souls Depart the dead body...and Return to God or are Sent to Hell.

I suspect not an ounce of our conversations to have sparked your interest to Go, Read, Learn, Study Gods Word and Pray to God for His Understanding of His Word be GIVEN you.

This conversation With You is exhausted. If others listening in have been sparked in interest to Go, Read, Learn, Study Gods Word and Pray to God for His Understanding of His Word.....Then be that Glory unto God.

End of conversation With You.

Glory to God,
Taken
You said, "That’s just dumb. Not once have I EVER said for any man to have FAITH in me." TAKEN the fact is you teach what you believe, not what scripture says, so yes TAKEN you're trying to convince me to believe your belief, not what scripture says, so you are trying to convince me to have faith in you and what you're saying not what scripture says. It's a scriptural fact Taken that man is a soul, he doesn't have a soul. As long as you teach that man has a soul, instead that man is a soul, you're not teaching scripture you're teaching what you believe not what scripture is actually saying.
I do read the scriptures Taken that's why unlike you I won't contradict Genesis 2:7 as you do.
And at Genesis 35:18 when it says her soul departed, that means that Rachel life departed her body, not some invisible, shadowy part that can escape from a body. It was with Rachel last breath of life she named her son Benoni.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because what is being RAISE up out of the ground is Buried dead body’s.
Is James 4:10 also : what is being raised up out the ground is buried dead body’s? ‘Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.’