Who Has A Skeleton In Their Closet?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello all!

I would like to know who has a skeleton in their closet. I don't want to know what it is. I just want to know if you have one or had one.

Something that was a terrible sin or a bad habit. A sinful habit or addiction... Whatever.

Not asking if you still have it either. I have a reason for asking and its to show newcomers here that they aren't alone when they show up.

Whose in? Respond or like.

I am FHII. And I have skeletons.
Yes, I have one or two or three or four....lol
But I am rejoicing that His Word promises that His Word is mighty...to the pulling down of strongholds.....I just didn't understand it much until now.
So I have commanded those skeletons to come out of my closet/house and release me of their power over my flesh according to His Word and by the authority of the Name of Jesus.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I have one or two or three or four....lol
But I am rejoicing that His Word promises that His Word is mighty...to the pulling down of strongholds.....I just didn't understand it much until now.
So I have commanded those skeletons to come out of my closet/house and release me of their power over my flesh according to His Word and by the authority of the Name of Jesus.
I bound some demons recently in the name of Jesus Christ that had been attacking me, and it did wonders! The song “Break Every Chain” is very useful for this kind of warfare.

I pray in Jesus’ mighty name that you will be FREE! Whom the Son sets free is FREE INDEED!!!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I bound some demons recently in the name of Jesus Christ that had been attacking me, and it did wonders! The song “Break Every Chain” is very useful for this kind of warfare.

I pray in Jesus’ mighty name that you will be FREE! Whom the Son sets free is FREE INDEED!!!

I love that song!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've got so many skeletons I've lost track,.. but luckily they can stay in the closet because I've been washed by the blood of Jesus!! :D

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My skeletons are not in the closet but on the mantle...and they are pihranna. They look nice and decorate well.

Reactions: April_Rose

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I thought that many put their skeletons on their private work bench that they carry around with them so that they can arrange them at will.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I seen a TV show of late going on about such, I turned to the wife and said Nothing that I know of in my family or the family tree is worth bothering about trying to hide anything. we are an open book.
But I do know of some family's who are all hush hush on anything.

I believe my dad killed one of our cats, it would hide in the scrub and jump out on your chest as you walked by for a joke, but it did that to my dad once and I never seen it again. dad was drunk and came around the corner of the yard and it jumped up on him, dad did not take it well at all. maybe because we were laughing at him. but some days later I never seen that cat again. we has two cats at the time and it was the kitten.

I know a nut down the road that has killed a few of his dogs and his cat and I am not allowed to tell the truth about them to his wife. not that it's him who said not to, but she will not stand to hear it. one little rat dog bit him when he went to feed it and mick has a bad temper and he grabbed it directly and well. the other he shot for ring barking his trees trying to chase possums and the cat for peeing in his bed room the 2ed time.
Mick was a champion goat racer in his younger days with ribbons and all, she tossed them all out and will not hear of it, if I start to tell his child about micks glory days racing goats, she jumps in stoping me from going on and says that's just rubbish Reggie ! poor mick the only thing he was real good at and it has to be hidden and hushed up at all cost.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello all!

I would like to know who has a skeleton in their closet. I don't want to know what it is. I just want to know if you have one or had one.

Something that was a terrible sin or a bad habit. A sinful habit or addiction... Whatever.

Not asking if you still have it either. I have a reason for asking and its to show newcomers here that they aren't alone when they show up.

Whose in? Respond or like.

I am FHII. And I have skeletons.

I have a skeleton in my closet to remind me to keep slimming.