Who is Antichrist, Free Book on early teachings of Rev.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Oh I love it!!!!
smile.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
everyone should read this glad you all liked it good to hear what was taught before coruption took over

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
thanks Kriss, I requested a copy as well. I must admit, revelations/daniel are not my strong point. Im hoping this will help. Also, do you find that ALL of this book lines up with scripture?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
yes,at least its way I see it, that is, that Satan(himself) is the antichrist I was thrilled do find an second outside wittness to what I believe scripture clearly lays out for us. this is as close as we can get to what the apostels taught outside scripture as these church leaders learned directly from them. This was before it was so drastically changed in the latter early church, for alot of political as well as other reasons let me know if you have questions. you know where to find me:)

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
This is a miserable book it made me agree with Kriss, and Denver, and Superjag etc.etc.etc. that never happens
smile.gif
but seriously this is recomended reading, for every serious christian. In the confusion caused by the thousands of christian denominations, we need to go back too our roots to seperate mans teaching from Gods teachings. the early apostles allow us to do just that

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Hey that was my theory a long time ago, back when I had a new theory about the antichrist every two weeks
smile.gif
still think the popes going to be extremley corrupt in the last days but God will supply a leader for his church, his whole christian church. Those will be exciting days, horrible days yes, but we shall see Gods hand in it all

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Letsgofishing;57813)
This is a miserable book it made me agree with Kriss, and Denver, and Superjag etc.etc.etc. that never happens
smile.gif
but seriously this is recomended reading, for every serious christian. In the confusion caused by the thousands of christian denominations, we need to go back too our roots to seperate mans teaching from Gods teachings. the early apostles allow us to do just that
Just for a side note, I never read the book. I only read the Bible and understand it in God's Wisdom. That's all I need and have.

Samuel Pickens

Feb 10, 2010
USA
Hey that was my theory a long time ago, back when I had a new theory about the antichrist every two weeks
smile.gif
still think the popes going to be extremley corrupt in the last days but God will supply a leader for his church, his whole christian church. Those will be exciting days, horrible days yes, but we shall see Gods hand in it all

First, I am not preterist. However, much of John's writing is straightforward and relates directly to events that took place at 70 AD.

The popes come from a man made religion under King Constantine and began formally ~320 AD. Constantine exiled those priest that didn't agree with him and later change view and brought most back and the one that remained loyal to him throught the whole debuncle was made high priest. The catholic church is not Christian. Look at history of Christians since Christ. The catholic church has killed an estimated 50,000,000 Christians and admit it - yes, they admit it. Do not look for the catholic church to become Christian.

I don''t think your statement about a universal church leader is correct IMHO.

Vashti

Nov 10, 2011
VICARIVS FILII DEI

V(5) + I (1) + C (100) + A (.) + R (.) + I (1) + V (5) + S (.) +
F (.) + I (1) + L (50) + I (1) + I (1) +
D (500) + E (.) + I (1) +

Although everyone can be wrong, but personally I have no doubt

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nero was the specific antichrist mentioned in Revelation. All who deny the divinity of Christ are antichrist. Last time I checked, the Pope has not denied Christ.

Vashti

Nov 10, 2011
Pope teaches that Christ is either the Child, or corpse hanging on the cross ... or wafer. In this way the faithful Catholics believe. Pope now claims to be a deputy of the Lord. Antichrist will clame that hi is the Messiah.

At the funeral of JPII was well can see before who/what kings made a bow .

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pope teaches that Christ is either the Child, or corpse hanging on the cross ... or wafer. In this way the faithful Catholics believe. Pope now claims to be a deputy of the Lord. Antichrist will clame that hi is the Messiah.

At the funeral of JPII was well can see before who/what kings made a bow .

You need to educate yourself.

Catholic Catechism:

"Christ is the Head of this Body"

792 Christ "is the head of the body, the Church."[sup]225[/sup] He is the principle of creation and redemption. Raised to the Father's glory, "in everything he [is] preeminent,"[sup]226[/sup] especially in the Church, through whom he extends his reign over all things.

793 Christ unites us with his Passover: all his members must strive to resemble him, "until Christ be formed" in them.[sup]227[/sup] "For this reason we . . . are taken up into the mysteries of his life, . . . associated with his sufferings as the body with its head, suffering with him, that with him we may be glorified."[sup]228[/sup]
http://www.scborromeo.org/ccc/p123a9p2.htm
http://www.scborromeo.org/ccc/p123a9p2.htm

794 Christ provides for our growth: to make us grow toward him, our head,[sup]229[/sup] he provides in his Body, the Church, the gifts and assistance by which we help one another along the way of salvation.http://www.scborromeo.org/ccc/p123a9p2.htmhttp://www.scborromeo.org/ccc/p123a9p2.htm
<a href="http://www.scborromeo.org/ccc/p123a9p2.htm" style="color: rgb(148, 128, 92); ">795 Christ and his Church thus together make up the "whole Christ" (Christus totus). The Church is one with Christ. The saints are acutely aware of this unity:
Let us rejoice then and give thanks that we have become not only Christians, but Christ himself. Do you understand and grasp, brethren, God's grace toward us? Marvel and rejoice: we have become Christ. For if he is the head, we are the members; he and we together are the whole man. . . . The fullness of Christ then is the head and the members. But what does "head and members" mean? Christ and the Church.[sup]230[/sup]
Our redeemer has shown himself to be one person with the holy Church whom he has taken to himself.[sup]231[/sup]
Head and members form as it were one and the same mystical person.[sup]232[/sup]
A reply of St. Joan of Arc to her judges sums up the faith of the holy doctors and the good sense of the believer: "About Jesus Christ and the Church, I simply know they're just one thing, and we shouldn't complicate the matter."[sup]233[/sup]

Vashti

Nov 10, 2011
What they have in the papers (which they obscure), and what the practice similar as far as golden calf to God.