Who is John talking about.........

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Willie T here's something to chew on, might as well throw in my two cent worth to the discussion. but don’t hold me to this.

Okay. ;)

[QUOTE0Revelation 13:11 "And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.[/QUOTE]

*...."Another beast"...IMO, reflects previous WORLD controllers.
*... "Out of the Earth"...IMO, IS a man.
*... "Two horns"...IMO, is the combining of "Government & religion"
*... "like" a lamb...IMO, is the talking POINTS of "PEACE" platform.
*... "spoke AS a dragon"...IMO, is the dragons Forced pseudo (peace).

Revelation 13:12 "And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

*... "he"...IMO..."he" is the "religious" leader.
*... "exerciseth all the power of the first" ...IMO is revealing "the religious he", has the power to carry out, regulate, effect the control over peoples "god" beliefs.
*... "causesth" the Earth & Dwellers to "WORSHIP" the first beast (the First horn -->World government head)...IMO, is (the Second horn ---> Religious Leader) the Convincer on a Religious Platform to Convince People to Worship the World Government leader as "god".
*... "whose deadly wound was healed"...IMO reveals a mortal wound to the Government Leader, and his LIFE observed by the people as restored...
(IMO...This is where the phenomena of Instant Communication around the World is pertinent,
Sorrow at the death of the world leader, then instant joy he is again alive, and the PROOF, for the world to be convinced, he is god.)

Revelation 13:13 "And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

*..."He doth great wonders"...IMO, "he" is the First horn (government leader)...
IMO, the Devil, a spirit who has entered the body of the human man, (who was appointed as World government leader,) who was mortally wounded, YET before earthly mens Eyes, his earthly LIFE has been restored, and he (the Devil incarnate), whom the Devil DOES have great powers, commands fire to come down from Heaven to the Earth, and it is so, before the Eyes of human men.

now this,

Revelation 13:16 "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

*... "he causeth" a "mark"...IMO is the FORCING (imo, via military means), for people of the earth to be MARKED, with "his mark" of allegiance TO HIM...(Satan, head of world government).

Revelation 13:17 "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

*... "no man might buy or sell", without "his" (world leader's) mark...IMO is the means to TRACK (and discover) on a Global Scale, WHO is or IS NOT marked with allegiance TO (satan mimicking Jesus Christ).

Revelation 13:18 "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

*... "count"..."number revealed"...666...
IMO, is saying to BE WISE, and then reveals the WISDOM IS...
"A" world government Leader, WITH a counter part religious Leader WILL Arise and Wield GREAT power. He will Arise with a MESSAGE/platform of a solution and plan of viable WORLD PEACE.
He WILL BE mortally wounded...then before the EYES of men on a global scale...the Dead leader WILL BE Revived and again ALIVE.
+... BE WISE...his revived body, has be Assumed and imparted...BY/WITH the spirit of satan...
+... BE WISE...to Worship him...IS TO Worship satan.

The beast out of the Ground is not human, the two horns represent power. And this power causes people not to buy without the mark, which is a progressive steps in this power.

Agree.

(CONTINUED TO YOUR NEXT POINT)

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(CONTINUED)

Willie...
John said, he who has “Understanding” COUNT the number of the beast. So my understanding, (as said, don’t hold me to this), is the number of the computer., the number of the beast.

Scripture tells us the number of the beast, IS man, IS 666. So would disagree it is a Computer.

this is an inanimate object that appears live, or is a functional object. my opinion a computer system, the mainframe.

Sure A Computer could/can be the mainframe of a Human looking model.

However, We know;
* All angels are spirits.
* All angels were created holy.
* All angels were created to serve God.
* All angels were created with FREEWILL.
* All angels were created with more KNOWLEDGE and POWER than human men.
* All angels WHO freely CHOSE to REJECT God...have FALLEN AWAY from Keeping their holiness.
* FALLEN angels, Lost their First Habitat.
* FALLEN angels, Occupy Earth & Hell (some)
* FALLEN angels, Lost their Opportunity
....TO be GIVEN Gods Gift of "UNDERSTANDING" Gods KNOWLEDGE.

Angels being created Holy and with FREEWILL, means they must maintain their holiness to receive Understanding of Gods given Knowledge.....AND receive "GODS SEAL".

Mankind created Good and with FREEWILL, means they must Freely Choose to Hear, Learn, Trust, Believe the KNOWLEDGE "ABOUT" God.

A man Who Chooses to hear, Begins being given a gift of FAITH from God.
If a man continues...his gift of Faith increases.
If a man Dis-continues...his INCREASE of the gift of Faith Dis-conintues.

A man who continues hearing...and continues receiving INCREASE IN Faith...IS A MAN WHO, is being prepared TO;
Solicit God BY and Through a freely chosen VOW, to Give His Life TO the Lord God.
(Conversion).
Thereafter THAT man becomes "SEALED" unto God forever...and ENTITLED, to Call on the Lord, FOR WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING OF Gods Word. (According TO God Himself).

Point being.... Everyone .. God's created angels AND Gods created mankind....Whether BELIVERS or not...ARE ENTITLED to HEAR and LEARN Gods Word...
BUT ONLY...those "SEALED" (marked) unto God are ENTITLED to Gods WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING of His Word.

WE KNOW, Fallen angelic spirits CAN and HAVE "entered" human men...(and animals).

We KNOW, Scripture teaches the ONLY "HOLY" spirit that can ENTER a human man...(IS Gods Spirit)....NOT a holy angel's spirit).

We also KNOW;
1) Gods SEALED people is NOT a SEAL that can be Broken.
2) Satan IS Given a short while to RULE the world, it's inhabitants, and to convince people to RECEIVE "his mark/seal".
3) Gods SEAL cannot be UNDONE.
4) satans SEAL, (mark) cannot be undone.

The WISDOM IS, a warning. Be SURE of WHOSE "Seal/Mark" one is WILLING to receive....It's permanent.

the reason why I say this is because it has two horns. and horns represent power. when the first computers, the mainframe, was for large entities, like Governments, which require greater computing power. and businesses, mini computers, with lesser computing power. and there also came the private, or Micro Computer, with less computer power for the home. well that's three horns or powers. Micro, Mini, and mainframe.

I agree, the Computer is a powerful TOOL.
It still has a CONTROLLING FORCE.
It's requires...A POWER SOURCE... energy, electricity, light, etc.
* IMO, it is a TOOL, satan incarnate WILL USE, for World-Wide revealing of a world leaders Death and Reviving, (with satan's spirit.)
And NO DOUBT it will be VERY Convincing...
Even so, that those SEALED unto God, may be astounded, but not possible to be convinced it is God.

here's the revelation, technology boosted the private, or Micro Computer, with less computer power for the home, to greater power and eliminated the mini computers, for now the home user have the same equivalent power as most businesses...

Sure... Nothing new.
Positioned (higher ups), reps, leaders, kings, emperor's, president's, chairman, whatever you want to call them...
ARE the ones WHO Govern and weild POWER Over the people at large...
BY and Through Laws, Statutes, Rules..."THEY ESTABLISH" and Set on Record giving them LEGAL Authority...
TO;
Investigate, keep secret tabs, act behind locked & guarded doors in secrecy, Have greater Fire-power, Authorize themselves to USE greater fire-power, Authorize themselves to gain greater Wealth, Comfort, Access....to umpteen Numerous things, that they ALSO weild the Power to DENY the same things to be Available TO the Public at large.
Even to the EXTENT, that should the public at large GAIN such things for themselves....
"THE "established" have "legally" authorized themselves TO TAKE from the public such Increases.

IMO...satan WILL use global technology...
Humans are being conditioned to rely and believe it is RELIABLE, for seeing IS believing...eh?

God has NOT Changed...His method from the beginning has been to SEND His holy angels to notify mankind on the earth.

Rev 14
[6] And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
[7] Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Glory to God,
Taken

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
….. and why does he use this 666 "code?"

Revelation 13:18 King James Version (KJV)

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
First one has to understand from where John is referencing that number, why it is used as a code, and what the code is about.
KJV- 1 Kings 10:14 is the complete answer.
[14] Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon
*[freely] in one year
was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold.
*note: my insertion according to the context of 1 Kings 10:14

Question: What is Universal Basic Income- UBI?
After WW3 Revelation 9:13-15 (KJV), whereby 33% of the people in the Euphrates region will be killed off in ONE DAY, the current world economy will collapse. All can agree that today, every facet of fiat paper currency is now being made worthless, through their continual printing of it, being unbacked by gold.

The concept of a New economic paradigm will then be introduced through the concept of "UBI", FREE digitized "New Word Order" government money.

It will then be freely deposited into everyone's bank account for one year, in order to keep the world economy going. However, in order to use that free digitized government money from your bank account, one will have to agree to the UN Charter to help in "Saving the Earth" (satan's only home), and then be identified with a digitized tattoo on their right hand, as being approved to "buy and sell" in the New World Order Global Economy.

As the free digitized money begins to pile up in your bank account, The "temptation" (Revelation 3:10 KJV), to use that free money will be overwhelming.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is John talking about......... <-- OP

Rev 13:
[18] Here is wisdom. Let him (any human with Gods understanding) that hath understanding count the number of the beast (a world government) : for it is the number of a man (a yet unknown human man appointed world leader, suffers a mortal wound, is revived with satans indwelling spirit) ; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Glory to God,
Taken

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
going to sleep. Should have never engaged in this conversation. We just disagree here. To me the Spiritual house build up with Christ as the foundation, is the only house that remains when the rest is burned.
You're confusing the analogous or figurative use of the word 'temple', with the literal.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Two important things to note:

1. There is NOT A SINGLE English translation which has 616. So that should settle that issue.

2. The critical texts have expressed 666 in words, whereas the Received Text (and the Traditional Text) have expressed it in terms of Greek letters --χξς. Even Tischedorf -- who promoted Codex Sinaiticus -- has the three Greek letters -- which stand for numerals.
View attachment 8354

Greek Orthodox Church 1904
Ὧδε ἡ σοφία ἐστίν· ὁ ἔχων νοῦν ψηφισάτω τὸν ἀριθμὸν τοῦ θηρίου· ἀριθμὸς γὰρ ἀνθρώπου ἐστί· καὶ ὁ ἀριθμὸς αὐτοῦ χξς’.
Tischendorf 8th Edition [verse has been altered hence a corruption]
ὧδε σοφία εἰμίἔχω νοῦς ψηφίζω ἀριθμός θηρίον ἀριθμός γάρ ἄνθρωπος εἰμί καί ὁ ἀριθμός αὐτός χξϛ
Scrivener's Textus Receptus 1894
ὧδε ἡ σοφία ἐστίν. ὁ ἔχων τὸν νοῦν ψηφισάτω τὸν ἀριθμὸν τοῦ θηρίου· ἀριθμὸς γὰρ ἀνθρώπου ἐστί, καὶ ὁ ἀριθμὸς αὐτοῦ χξϛʹ.
Stephanus Textus Receptus 1550
Ὧδε ἡ σοφία ἐστίν ὁ ἔχων τὸν νοῦν ψηφισάτω τὸν ἀριθμὸν τοῦ θηρίου ἀριθμὸς γὰρ ἀνθρώπου ἐστίν καὶ ὁ ἀριθμὸς αὐτοῦ χξς

The interesting thing is that stigma (ϛ)has spiritual significance.
"Strong's 4742 is Stigma = a mark pricked in or branded upon the body. To ancient oriental usage, slaves and soldiers bore the name or the stamp of their master or commander branded or pricked (cut) into their bodies to indicate what master or general they belonged to, and there were even some devotee's who stamped themselves in this way with the token of their gods) [ G4742 from a primary stizo (to "stick", i.e. prick)]"

And 666 denotes that the person who has taken this mark is the property of Satan and the Antichrist.
Very informative Enoch111, i've always leaned towards 666, I just thought that the notion was interesting, ...but too obscure to be compelling.
Thanks for the research!

Last edited:
Reactions: Enoch111

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the Antichrist is many not just one.
Correct!!
There is NO one man band, miracle man, religious or otherwise that is going to come. Its all a fabrication by "religion".
When one studies the 1611 KJV with the Textus Receptus Greek, they will find that the word "THE" man of sin has been translated/changed to "THAT" man of sin in the KJV, with the word "wicked" being capitalized "Wicked", and is altogether corrupted as being that Wicked, instead of "the wicked", of which correctly follows suit to the plurality in context.
2 Thes. 2:3-8 KJV

Unfortunately, the KJV was being translated right in the middle of "The Protestant Reformation", in which christians were pulling away from the RCC.
What better way to make the Pope and the RCC out to be "the boogey man" (THE Antichrist), by changing one word, and then a letter to upper case?

Now, in all the spurious new translations of today, the words "THE antichrist" is being openy printed in most of them!!
Is it any wonder that most people foolishly and falsely believe in "THAT singular boogey man" ?

Reactions: Waiting on him

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Numbers and The Bible:

It was around January 2014, and I was starting to have ears to hear, and eyes to see. I made a list of music, mostly "Secular Music," where I found the lyrics profound, or the sounds were drawing me in some way. I felt my list was profound. I worked on an idea for a Christian Themed Radio Station. Not exactly Christian Music as in a genre or Worship Music, but Christian Themed Music. I worked on this idea, and pitched it to two people, but I decided God had given me something profound. In February 2014, I started a Twitter Page. I tweeted songs or Youtube Music videos, with a few words to draw people's attention and perspectives to something Biblical in a teaching way.

The first day on Twitter I tweeted fifteen or so. After that, God started giving me a song or a theme. I would work out that song or theme a day ahead, and then tweet them all really quickly to try and get attention.......and they should have been watched in order to get the full effect. Package deal. A week or two later, I became more confident. I had been doing this in The Spirit of God, and was receiving things from God. I had grown in Faith, and learn to tweet them as they came to me. Tweeting them as they came to me, I may have ended up with a cool piece of art, and a message from God that took me a few times reviewing with God to more get the full message and see everything.

Tweeting like this, what number did I end up on? I would tweet till I felt God was satisfied and we had nothing else. There may have been a system that was used, and it was good. How many tweets were made? I would internet search something like "What does the number 8 mean in the Bible?" God may have shown me some things. I gained some understanding of numbers, and how God uses them.

The Temple of God, for example, was destroyed twice on the 9th day of the Hebrew Month of Av. Numbers and dates may have been important.

February 2014, I decided to work for God full time. My Chain of Command was God-me. God may have shepherded me into some interesting things with an understanding of numbers.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev. 13:17 the mark is the name or number of the beast.
Yes I agree....I was responding to someone who said the mark is a man....so in a kind way I was trying to give the person something to ponder.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is John talking about......... <-- OP

Rev 13:
[18] Here is wisdom. Let him (any human with Gods understanding) that hath understanding count the number of the beast (a world government) : for it is the number of a man (a yet unknown human man appointed world leader, suffers a mortal wound, is revived with satans indwelling spirit) ; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Glory to God,
Taken
Helloooo... the man of wisdom who had that number was king Solomon.
Revelation 13:18 IS ONLY A REFERENCE to 1 Kings 10:14 for correct understanding.

In the new economic paradigm, that shall be introduced after WW3, EVERYONE will recieve FREE digitized money (credits) in their bank account for ONE YEAR!!
Will YOU be "tempted" to use that FREE government money??

What is Universal Basic Income-UBI, whereby the UN (Image) is calling all nations to conduct pilot programs for its use?

Better yet, WHY??
Ans. It is going to take place, just as certainly as will WW3, as prophesied in Revelation 9:14-15
Go do some more research!!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're confusing the analogous or figurative use of the word 'temple', with the literal.

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

Seems all hinges on He left in the clouds and will return the same way He left. Always have wondered did He return to Paul before or after they watched Him leave? Acts 23:11 And the night following the Lord stood by him, and said, Be of good cheer, Paul: for as thou hast testified of me in Jerusalem, so must thou bear witness also at Rome.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct!!
There is NO one man band, miracle man, religious or otherwise that is going to come. Its all a fabrication by "religion".
When one studies the 1611 KJV with the Textus Receptus Greek, they will find that the word "THE" man of sin has been translated/changed to "THAT" man of sin in the KJV, with the word "wicked" being capitalized "Wicked", and is altogether corrupted as being that Wicked, instead of "the wicked", of which correctly follows suit to the plurality in context.
2 Thes. 2:3-8 KJV

Unfortunately, the KJV was being translated right in the middle of "The Protestant Reformation", in which christians were pulling away from the RCC.
What better way to make the Pope and the RCC out to be "the boogey man" (THE Antichrist), by changing one word, and then a letter to upper case?

Now, in all the spurious new translations of today, the words "THE antichrist" is being openy printed in most of them!!
Is it any wonder that most people foolishly and falsely believe in "THAT singular boogey man" ?
I have been researching the spirit of antichrist as mentioned in scripture and this author made a very good point on the subject...

Daily Bible Study - The Spirit of Antichrist
The Spirit of Antichrist
by Wayne Blank

Antichrist is from the Greek word (pronounced) an-tee-kris-toess. It means opposition to the Messiah (Christ is the Greek version of the Hebrew Messiah). "Antichrist" is specifically found only five times in the Holy Scriptures, four times as "antichrist" and once as "antichrists." It was used only by the apostle John, and only in two of his Epistles to the church in which he was speaking, not of pagans or people of other religions who opposed Christianity, but of people who had fallen away from true Christianity because they had been led astray by the "spirit of antichrist." They alone were not antichrist, but by their apostasy had become among those who were also antichrist. Antichrist was a hostile force, not a specific person i.e. "antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists" (1 John 2:18 KJV)
"That spirit of antichrist"

John never spoke exclusively of "the antichrist," but of antichrist as an opposing attitude toward the true Messiah. John's first reference to antichrist speaks of people who had fallen away from the church and became antichrist by their rejection of the Truth:

antichr.jpg
"Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us." (1 John 2:18-19 KJV)
Who is antichrist? Logically, as John plainly states, "he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ." Can they deny that Jesus is the Christ if they never knew of Jesus the Christ? Not according to John, who pleaded with the Christian recipients of his letters to continue in the Truth, so as to not become antichrist:

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: but he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also. Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father." (1 John 2:22-24 KJV)
Here John plainly contrasts the Holy Spirit of God with "that spirit of antichrist," an attitude of opposing the reality of Christ, Who Christ is, What Christ is. The antichrists that John speaks of were not people on the outside, but people who had "gone out into the world":

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world" (1 John 4:1-4 KJV)
Again and again, John speaks of "antichrist" as a falling away:

"And this is love, that we walk after His Commandments. This is the Commandment, that, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it. For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward." (2 John 1:6-8 KJV)

There was more in his article but I will let you read it for yourself if you are interested.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Helloooo... the man of wisdom who had that number was king Solomon.
Revelation 13:18 IS ONLY A REFERENCE to 1 Kings 10:14 for correct understanding.

In the new economic paradigm, that shall be introduced after WW3, EVERYONE will recieve FREE digitized money (credits) in their bank account for ONE YEAR!!

What is Universal Basic Income-UBI, whereby the UN (Image) is calling all nations to conduct pilot programs for its use?

Better yet, WHY??
Ans. It is going to take place, just as certainly as will WW3, as prophesied in Revelation 9:14-15
Go do some more research!!

More research? I read and study on a continual basis. I gave a short post which does not encompass all I study.

If you have a particular thing you disagree with that I have said, QUOTE THAT.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
....bank accounts....

Ha, there are so many pseudo "Government Freebies" being promoted NOW...

I don't participate in ANY of them.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I agree....I was responding to someone who said the mark is a man....so in a kind way I was trying to give the person something to ponder.

Was with a group of people last night and they brought up Revelation 22:1-4 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. [2] In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. [3] And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: [4] And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

They were discussing what it will be like and how by this passage we know there will be trees. And fruit which we will eat from these trees. Heart2Soul Consider the whole passage leading up to “and they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.”

1) the water of Life ...Christ stood and cried for the thirsty to come and drink of the Living water. Living water and water of Life...are they not the same. The living water Christ offers, pure. Even going as far as saying living waters will flow out from them.
2)trees yielding fruit. Isaiah 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

what literal trees are righteous and bare fruit of righteousness? None that I know of other than Philippians 1:11 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.

Matthew 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

They fruit of the Spirit ...blessed are they which hunger and the thirst after the fruit of God’s righteousness “which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.”

...for the healing of the nations. 1 Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

“and they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.”

Reactions: Waiting on him