Who Really Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Excellent point and one that I rarely read anywhere.

Back in the '70s I read Eric Von Daniken's book Chariots of the Gods in which he claims similar alien help in creating pre-Columbian civilization in Central and S.A.

Specifically he stated that the fortress of Sacsayhuaman, which was built on the ridge above Cusco, Peru at the height of the Incan empire, was constructed with the help of alien technology. It's stones were carved and fitted with such precision that a knife blade cannot be inserted between them. No mortar was involved. I went there and put my hands on that wall. Walked up and down it's length and I'm here to testify that it is a very clever human structure, not alien at all. The idea that aliens had anything to do with it is ridiculous.

In the city of St. Petersburg, Florida an inverted pyramid was constructed at the end of one of the city piers. Jutting out into Tampa Bay it is lit up at night and is an enchanting sight. It's inverted, upside down. It was built pointy side down and fat side up. If aliens helped to build the pyramids of Egypt, I think they might have done something like that to really demonstrate advanced construction technology. Alas, the desert structures were made by dumb humans only.

Chronological snobbery? Yup, that's us.

Does that have anything to do with the Biblical account I posted?

avoice

May 17, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isa 19:19
19 In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD.

Theres another good book you might check out Study in Pyramidology
by E. Raymond Capt thats investages the Pyramid being the Bible written in stone

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
The Great Pyramid Of Giza was built during the first earth age by those that would become the men of Israel.