Who will win the Democratic primaries?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who will win the Democratic primaries?

• Bernie Sanders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Michael Bloomberg

• Elizabeth Warren

• Other

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Apparently Hillary says she's The Most Investigated Innocent Person In America, which is a TOTAL PREVARICATION. That title goes to Trump.

And Biden is the Least Investigated Guilty Person In America, (only second to Hillary), but I expect that to change:

Numbers 32:23 ... be sure your sin will find you out.

But for some, the "good" news is that I still maintain that Ezek. 38 & 39 will occur before the election, and the DISHONEST (FAKE) "NEWS" (Propaganda) will pummel Trump, and the Democrats will win the election. And THEN we'll have their One-World-Government with their Cashless Society; which will push citizens into anarchy and nations into Global Thermonuclear War.

So the Democrats will WIN, but the world looses, and then Jesus returns.
Bobby Jo

Trump for President yet again. Foregone conclusion.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well Biden is up by 91 now

664 compared to Bernie's 573

@Bobby Jo

Maybe arm her with capsicum spray? It's too late anyway. However there was a video in Wales of some guy threatening to throw a microwave at someone, it was dealt with, with a taser gun and it worked pretty well and no one died.

There was a minor political party in Aus though, pushing for capsicum spray for self defence to be legalized, and that was the Shooters, Fishers and Farmers party pushing for that. Not sure if anything ever passed through the Senate. But it's a better way of dealing with problems and you can have a cleaner conscience, call the cops and let them take care of it from there.

I wonder if any of the two democratic candidates have a policy like that?

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe arm her with capsicum spray? ... it was dealt with, with a taser gun and it worked pretty well and no one died. ...

There are WORSE things that death, being blinded, having an arm cut off, or some other significant body injury. Scripture says it's better to have a mill stone around your neck and thrown into a river than to harm a child; and better to cut off what causes you to sin than to be thrown into hell.

We will all die, but we don't all have to go to hell, which is eternal.

Of course taking someone's life (self defense) would be traumatic. Alternately, deterring someone at gun-point would be less traumatic.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The main difference is that one is 75 and one is 76 (I think) but they are both as daft as a post and Americans are even more stupid if they make either one president.
Is either of them wetting his pants yet?

Do you remember when Senator Rubio joked about Trump wetting his pants in the Republican primaries in 2016? Now it looks as if Trump might have wet his pants in Tennessee. Goodness! (So is it fake news or fake pee?)

Internet Speculates After Trump Appears to Have Wet Pants at Tennessee Disaster Meeting

Trump visited tornado-ravaged disaster areas in Tennessee on Friday, just days after the twisters that whipped across the state left 25 dead and dozens more injured…and also prayed with the response team where he appeared to have wet pants.

2020.03.06-11.48-politicalflare-5e62e15d7cc19.jpeg

All these old white men. I'd like to see it made law that they all had to release their complete medical records when running.

I'd really like to know what Sanders is hiding by not releasing all his medical records.

Biden? I just found out what meds he's on. Now I have to research those to see if some of his strange behavior might be the result of side effects of those meds. He seems to have good days when he's sharp mentally, and then there are days when he seems to be in a mental fog like Trump. Of course, when Biden says goofy things, he doesn't try to defend himself but admits he goofed up. Ha, Biden said 150 million people had died from gunshot wounds -- when he meant 150 thousand. Biden even admitted to lying about being arrested in South Africa.

Biden explains South Africa arrest story

Biden recanted the story Friday and explained on “Fox News Sunday” that though he was not arrested, he was held up at the airport for refusing to use a whites-only entrance shortly after arriving in the country.

"The Afrikaners took me off the plane and took me in one direction, wanted me to go through a white-only door, and in fact I wouldn't move," Biden said. "I said everybody else is going through another door, I'm going with the black delegation that I came with."

He continued: "They would not let me move anywhere. I guess I should've said I was detained; I was not able to move forward."

Well, how refreshing.:rolleyes: Now if Trump would admit it when he lies. If we must have a President who lies, it might be better to have one who admits it when he gets caught.

Reactions: Josho

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you got Bernie who sounds like he wants to stand up for cleaner enviroment, yet wants to stink up all 50 states with marijuana smoke? Which will no doubt make air quality in America poorer. Makes no sense right?

And not just that but you will have a lot more people high off their heads. And as you mentioned before road deaths, imagine the increase in the number of that, if recreational marijuana was legalized in every state over there and there is much more that could go wrong than just that.
Sanders was desperate to get young people out to vote for him. They would tell pollsters they supported him; but somehow they didn't turn out to vote. My "theory" is maybe too many of them may have been too high to care about voting.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Is either of them wetting his pants yet?

Do you remember when Senator Rubio joked about Trump wetting his pants in the Republican primaries in 2016? Now it looks as if Trump might have wet his pants in Tennessee. Goodness! (So is it fake news or fake pee?)

Internet Speculates After Trump Appears to Have Wet Pants at Tennessee Disaster Meeting

Trump visited tornado-ravaged disaster areas in Tennessee on Friday, just days after the twisters that whipped across the state left 25 dead and dozens more injured…and also prayed with the response team where he appeared to have wet pants.

2020.03.06-11.48-politicalflare-5e62e15d7cc19.jpeg

All these old white men. I'd like to see it made law that they all had to release their complete medical records when running.

I'd really like to know what Sanders is hiding by not releasing all his medical records.

Biden? I just found out what meds he's on. Now I have to research those to see if some of his strange behavior might be the result of side effects of those meds. He seems to have good days when he's sharp mentally, and then there are days when he seems to be in a mental fog like Trump. Of course, when Biden says goofy things, he doesn't try to defend himself but admits he goofed up. Ha, Biden said 150 million people had died from gunshot wounds -- when he meant 150 thousand. Biden even admitted to lying about being arrested in South Africa.

Biden explains South Africa arrest story

Biden recanted the story Friday and explained on “Fox News Sunday” that though he was not arrested, he was held up at the airport for refusing to use a whites-only entrance shortly after arriving in the country.

"The Afrikaners took me off the plane and took me in one direction, wanted me to go through a white-only door, and in fact I wouldn't move," Biden said. "I said everybody else is going through another door, I'm going with the black delegation that I came with."

He continued: "They would not let me move anywhere. I guess I should've said I was detained; I was not able to move forward."

Well, how refreshing.:rolleyes: Now if Trump would admit it when he lies. If we must have a President who lies, it might be better to have one who admits it when he gets caught.

Hahaha, I don't know if that is real news about Trump wetting pants, but still funny headlines. Also saw when Biden called the wrong woman on stage as his wife, lol.

That's not good stuff happening in South Africa though, but Biden rightly stood up and didn't want to be discriminated against because of skin colour.

Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hahaha, I don't know if that is real news about Trump wetting pants, but still funny headlines. Also saw when Biden called the wrong woman on stage as his wife, lol.

That's not good stuff happening in South Africa though, but Biden rightly stood up and didn't want to be discriminated against because of skin colour.
Biden's always been a little flaky. I remember him from decades ago. Recently though, he seems to have some moments flakier than usual. Is it age? I don't know. Trump too has changed a lot just in the past four years. He was a lot sharper mentally when he was campaigning in 2016. He also didn't seem as angry so much of the time. Sometimes he came up with clever comebacks fast and delivered them with a smile. Now he's so grouchy most of the time and I don't see the same evidence of wit.

Biden had a spell campaigning when he looked dim. Then something changed, and he was able to speak coherently again. It was just in time too for his campaigning in South Carolina. I am curious if he is on medications of some sort -- or needed to be and was skipping them -- or was overdosing. I found an article about it. His doctor released a list of meds he's on. Now I need to find the time to research the side effects of those medications.

I'm also waiting for some of Trump's ex-employees to hit the TV talk shows. Bolton said he'd testify at the impeachment but wasn't called. Right now, his book is stalled being reviewed by the "White House review." The planned date for publishing is mid May. It had been mid March. I wonder if the "White House" will try to drag out their review until after the election? I think Bolton would like to make some money at this, and sales would be better if released soon. He may get frustrated if things drag on and go on TV to spill the beans.

Now I heard Michael Cohen is planning to write a book. He'd better hurry if he wants sales to be good. If he wants to damage Trump, it better be before the election. He has Rosie O'Donnell helping him trying to get a $10 million deal.

Story here: Rosie O'Donnell helping Michael Cohen negotiate $10 million 'tell-all' book deal

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Biden's always been a little flaky. I remember him from decades ago. Recently though, he seems to have some moments flakier than usual. Is it age? I don't know. Trump too has changed a lot just in the past four years. He was a lot sharper mentally when he was campaigning in 2016. He also didn't seem as angry so much of the time. Sometimes he came up with clever comebacks fast and delivered them with a smile. Now he's so grouchy most of the time and I don't see the same evidence of wit.

Biden had a spell campaigning when he looked dim. Then something changed, and he was able to speak coherently again. It was just in time too for his campaigning in South Carolina. I am curious if he is on medications of some sort -- or needed to be and was skipping them -- or was overdosing. I found an article about it. His doctor released a list of meds he's on. Now I need to find the time to research the side effects of those medications.

I'm also waiting for some of Trump's ex-employees to hit the TV talk shows. Bolton said he'd testify at the impeachment but wasn't called. Right now, his book is stalled being reviewed by the "White House review." The planned date for publishing is mid May. It had been mid March. I wonder if the "White House" will try to drag out their review until after the election? I think Bolton would like to make some money at this, and sales would be better if released soon. He may get frustrated if things drag on and go on TV to spill the beans.

Now I heard Michael Cohen is planning to write a book. He'd better hurry if he wants sales to be good. If he wants to damage Trump, it better be before the election. He has Rosie O'Donnell helping him trying to get a $10 million deal.

Story here: Rosie O'Donnell helping Michael Cohen negotiate $10 million 'tell-all' book deal

Either way it's a battle of the oldies.

Really though it just sounds like the longer Trump stays in power the longer he stays safe, as soon as he loses an election or finishes an 8 year term which ever one comes first, he could be in a lot of trouble. A lot of people are out to get him, some right, some wrong, but he has sacked so many staffers that it hasn't helped his case at all, even blocking witnesses looked guilty as anything, at the moment he is President, he has the platform, so he can nearly do anything he wants and can sweep stuff under the carpet pretending nothing ever happened.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
biden
the party powers that be chose him when they decided to go after Trump with the Ukraine incident. they didn't plan on wining any trial they want trump to look bad should he bring up what Biden did in the case of the Ukrainian president and Biden's son. that was the goal. guys like sanders are just there to keep the angry and frustrated and disenfranchised and the poor and the elderly in the democratic ranks.

needless to say media is right in there with them with their early predictions. if you see Biden is going to win, or won, why bother voting. that is SOP for manipulating the voting public.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
biden
the party powers that be chose him when they decided to go after Trump with the Ukraine incident. they didn't plan on wining any trial they want trump to look bad should he bring up what Biden did in the case of the Ukrainian president and Biden's son. that was the goal. guys like sanders are just there to keep the angry and frustrated and disenfranchised and the poor and the elderly in the democratic ranks.

needless to say media is right in there with them with their early predictions. if you see Biden is going to win, or won, why bother voting. that is SOP for manipulating the voting public.

It's also interesting that Tulsi Gubbard is somehow still running, she only has won 2 delegates, I wonder what she is doing, maybe hoping neither Biden or Sanders get the numbers, I reckon Biden should get the numbers though.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Either way it's a battle of the oldies.

Really though it just sounds like the longer Trump stays in power the longer he stays safe, as soon as he loses an election or finishes an 8 year term which ever one comes first, he could be in a lot of trouble. A lot of people are out to get him, some right, some wrong, but he has sacked so many staffers that it hasn't helped his case at all, even blocking witnesses looked guilty as anything, at the moment he is President, he has the platform, so he can nearly do anything he wants and can sweep stuff under the carpet pretending nothing ever happened.
If Trump is going to win, he'd better do something spectacular soon or hope Biden messes up big time. As you probably know, he lost the popular vote but won in swing states where it mattered and got the most votes in the electoral college. While I look at national averages of polls, I know a Democrat needs to do better than Hillary in 2016. Right now, in the swing states, Biden's faring 4.28% better than she did against Trump. (Sander does better too but only by 3.0%).

Biden's ahead in states Trump won four years ago: Ohio, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Michigan. My estimate (which will change here and there as the polls change) is Biden 307, Trump 224.

I think you're right about a lot of people being out to get him -- and I don't mean Democrats necessarily. I watched Biden in action for years, not always liking everything I saw; but he does like to work with Republicans when he can. He's willing to forget some things and pretend not to see other things -- the way he did with Clarence Thomas and the way he does with his rambunctious son Hunter. (Oh, Hunter just finished some deal about child support to the stripper he got pregnant. What a sordid story that all is. Maybe I should start a thread about it.) But Biden probably wouldn't want a lot of investigations of Trump since they are disruptive and nasty.

The real danger for Trump could come from other countries filing war crime charges or financial crimes against him. I can see Panama charging him over his "investment" hotel and condo property. The owners sued to get Trump's name removed from the property and won. They claim to have evidence he evaded taxes and got involved with the mob (drug traffickers) and money laundering. You can see the difficulty if the government of Panama filed charges against him while he was the American President. I don't know if investors in his Toronto hotel might sue or if the Canadian government might. The hotel went bankrupt and renamed. The Russian-Canadian developer paid $100 million to some Russian oligarch -- in some complicated situation I don't understand.

Story here: Toronto Trump Tower Developer's $100-Million Payment Linked To Kremlin

Then there are people who say he committed a war crime by targeting the Iranian general Qassem Suleimani who allegedly was in Iraq by their permission. I haven't heard anyone in Congress say that was a war crime; but both houses just passed legislation to curb his ability to take military action there -- and he threatened to veto it. He could veto it; but their action would still show that Congress disapproved.

Congress passes Iran war limit, baiting Trump veto

The measure was under House floor consideration as U.S. officials confirmed two Americans and one British national were killed when more than 15 small rockets hit Camp Taji in Iraq. Officials did not say what group they believe launched the rocket attack, but Kata-ib Hezbollah or another Iranian-backed Shia militia group is likely.

The resolution passed the House 227-186 and the Senate 55-45. On Wednesday, six House Republicans and one independent joined Democrats to constrain the White House, with six Democrats defecting.

Ironic, isn't it, that Trump's targeting Suleimani didn't stop attacks on American troops in Iraq but instead infuriated many people in Iraq as well as Iran. Trump could be charged with a war crime too. (Not that I care about Suleimani.)

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's also interesting that Tulsi Gubbard is somehow still running, she only has won 2 delegates, I wonder what she is doing, maybe hoping neither Biden or Sanders get the numbers, I reckon Biden should get the numbers though.

they may be throwing her out there or keeping her out there to see if the public likes her for vp. if the party powers come to you and say stop running to solidify the party, then you do, so no one has told her to stop.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
they may be throwing her out there or keeping her out there to see if the public likes her for vp. if the party powers come to you and say stop running to solidify the party, then you do, so no one has told her to stop.
What else does she have to do? Hawaii is a state that allows people to run for Congress and President at the same time; but she decided to drop her campaign for the House. Maybe she's waiting for Fox News to make a job offer.

The latest I heard was that she was criticizing the DNC. They changed the rules about who qualifies for the TV debates.

The DNC recently adjusted its qualification metrics for Sunday’s debate in Arizona to require candidates have at least 20% of the pledged delegates to the nominating convention to qualify for a spot on the debate stage.

Ms. Gabbard, who has won two delegates garnered from the March 3 primary in American Samoa, would have qualified if the DNC kept the metrics it had used for the past several debates.

She bristled at complaints that there are no women left in the race in the wake of the recent departures of Sens. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts and Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota.

I think the DNC would like her to go away. Suing Hillary Clinton didn't endear her to anyone in the DNC.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cannot believe how slow some states are reporting their results. We all heard a lot about the fiasco in Iowa. No one seems to care about the other states. I consult two sites to get results: Green Papers and Real Clear Politics. There are ten states where the results don't agree. Several are incomplete too. The worst cases are California and Colorado which voted on March 3 and they still haven't counted all the votes. Now Governor Newsom gave election officials another 30 days to finish the counting.

California's final presidential primary results may be delayed because of coronavirus

The final results from California’s presidential primary might not be known until late April, after Gov. Gavin Newsom gave local elections officials additional time to tally the votes because of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Newsom issued an executive order on Friday adding 21 days for California counties to report results from the March 3 statewide primary. By law, counties normally have 30 days after an election to complete the official count and submit those numbers to the secretary of state.

The latest tabulations before the governor’s actions showed 313,739 ballots yet to be examined across the state’s 58 counties. Almost one-fifth of those ballots were cast in Los Angeles County, where a series of problems with ballot marking devices and electronic registration tablets hindered in-person voting in many locations on election day.

So they know the exact number of ballots that haven't been examined? Yes, 313,739. Who counted them? Why were people wasting their time counting them instead of actually tallying them?

The more "advanced" the voting machines become, the harder it is to get votes counted. I would think California with all its computer wizards could get a voting system that worked. We don't seem to count votes any faster than when all the ballots were paper and counted by hand. What a waste of money all the new voting machines have been. (Who's getting rich from it, I wonder?)

It gets more interesting since California holds more than one election. Several states do. They are eager to be among the earliest states to vote in the Presidential primaries, but they think that date is too early for other offices.

Newsom also ordered additional time for communities considering a switch from at-large to district elections for local offices. And he directed elections officials to use only vote-by-mail procedures for three special elections to be held this spring.

Talk about a crisis! This is shameful in my opinion. If states can't count the primary votes in a timely manner, can we expect a better performance in November?

The results in Washington state also raise a concern. It's amazing how often results get changed n several states as they get reported. They call it updating; but when I see some of the things that happen, I wonder if there's funny business going on. Right now Real Politics has Biden with 46 delegates and Sanders with 43. That accounts for all 89 delegates nicely; but Green Papers has different results: 42 for Biden, 39 for Sanders, and 2 for Warren. That leaves 6 delegates not assigned yet. In the long run, those results may not matter much in this election since Biden holds such a comfortable lead; but what if the race was neck-and-neck and every delegate mattered?

I hope these states get their acts together by November.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Putin will win. ;)

He did last time. But people weren't aware of all of his efforts to defeat Clinton. It was mostly by trolls on social media; it doesn't look as though any attempts to rig voting machines were successful. And I suspect that states are going to be generally more careful with ballot security.

Blame those Russian hackers.

The Russians probed our security last time, but apparently never managed to hack any voting machines. In spite of the Senate's action to derail a ballot security bill, states are taking their own initiatives on this, so I don't think hackers will be any more successful this time.

Last edited:

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think Sanders has much of a chance at this point. But he's not completely out of it.

Democrats and independents seem to think Biden has a better chance of winning at this point, and that might be the difference.