Who you are when no one is looking, err listening.....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Alfredthefifth

Jul 19, 2022
Greater Tucson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sunday in Church we sang a song that for several years was my windshield time music.
Being in the vehicle alone I sang freely and loudly.
I was into the third line of the song before I realized that I was singing like I was alone behind the windshield, singing, Blessed Assurance.
It felt great and I hope I sounded as good as it felt. I didn't hear aim complaints.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Sunday in Church we sang a song that for several years was my windshield time music.
I was into the third line of the song before I realized that I was singing like I was alone behind the windshield, singing, Blessed Assurance.
It felt great and I hope I sounded as good as it felt. I didn't hear aim complaints.

"Make a joyful noise"
"God inhabits our Praise"

Reactions: amadeus and marks

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What! you got permission from the itty bitty chat committee?