Who's believing who?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even if she was caught in a fire she started.

(Because she grew up to be a pyromaniac)
Every door will be knocked on. "Behold I stand at the door and knock, if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will enter in and sup(eat) with him.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you people had enough of believing? How do you think you're going to get out of this global mess? Believe something fresh? I wouldn't advise that, but what do I know.

This is simple. Destroy your personal beliefs, or your beliefs will destroy you.
Does it occur to you how silly you look? Joining a Christian discussion forum so to Proselytize atheism. :jest:

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Have you people had enough of believing? How do you think you're going to get out of this global mess? Believe something fresh? I wouldn't advise that, but what do I know.

This is simple. Destroy your personal beliefs, or your beliefs will destroy you.
It's not necessary that everyone believes, just that someone does. (selah)

Destroying belief would undoubtedly free you of unnecessary belief (if you have any), but how are you going to believe the problem is over if you don't believe anything?

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
It's not necessary that everyone believes, just that someone does. (selah)

Destroying belief would undoubtedly free you of unnecessary belief (if you have any), but how are you going to believe the problem is over if you don't believe anything?
The universe is not here to be understood by a belief.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The universe is not here to be understood by a belief.
So you say, requiring me to believe what you say?

I'm glad if you believe that the universe is believed enough, but are you leaving people out who want to believe what you do, with them?

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When did that happen? What caused it to happen? Are you concerned that it will lead you back into schizophrenia?

No, he's going to cast that devil of schizophrenia out using the Mighty Name of Jesus!

And then cast down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God and bring every thought in to captivity to the obedience of Christ (2 Corinthians 10:5)

So we all need to speak in terms of this no longer being a part of his life.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
No, he's going to cast that devil of schizophrenia out using the Mighty Name of Jesus!

He doesn’t believe in Jesus. He doesn’t believe anyone should believe in anything.

And then cast down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God and bring every thought in to captivity to the obedience of Christ (2 Corinthians 10:5)

So we all need to speak in terms of this no longer being a part of his life.

The man has largely been ignored by members of the board. I’ve been speaking with him, encouraging him, and praying for him. I appreciate the power of having a positive attitude but not at the expense of ignoring the reality.

He’s my friend. Thank you for treating him compassionately.

• Love
Reactions: BarneyFife

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Wake-up and realise that the society you live in is in it's mess because of the thing's you believe. There's nothing more I can say, I must stand back and let nature do it's thing.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Wake-up and realise that the society you live in is in it's mess because of the thing's you believe.

The society I / we live in isn’t in it’s mess because of the things I believe. The society I / we live in is in its mess because it‘s in rebellion against God.

There's nothing more I can say, I must stand back and let nature do it's thing.

There is something you can do. There is always something you can do.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wake-up and realise that the society you live in is in it's mess because of the thing's you believe. There's nothing more I can say, I must stand back and let nature do it's thing.

Dude, you should step in to the reality Jesus has created... not only does one go to Heaven someday where things are GOOD... but within this reality Jesus gives you power to cast out bad thoughts that come from that evil force... the devil.

May that force NOT be with you!

Smoking_Non-Smoking_JPEG.jpg