Why are we able to recognize sin in our neighbors?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Yup, unaware of the body, surroundings...:)
ya, he does get that in There at the end i'm pretty sure, but dissecting this passage reveals why Paul is so hard to get imo, i mean look at that "so" where a "but we need to" should be, Paul does that a lot, weird sentence constructions that are perceived one way in a quick skim, but decode into something completely diff when you inspect them lol. Functionally different translations are a sign, especially, when you get more than two imo. This is from the NIV, which i dislike, (and paraphrased a bit) but it was the one one the far left in Biblehub, i'll work my way right i guess. Someone else will have to do Queenies though! :)

we are all confident, i say, and would rather be absent from the body, and present with the Lord,
(everyone is not only convinced, i'm saying, but would also prefer to be dead, and embarked upon their resurrected life right now)
so we make it our goal to please God whether in the body or out of it
(but we need to make it our aim to please God no matter where we are instead)
because we must all appear before the judgement seat, to get repaid for our works, whether good or bad
(because you reap what you sow)