Why censor Trinitarians?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I decided to stick around and tolerate your judgmental badmouthing of others and debunk everything you say - just to be a thorn in your side.
You are not a thorn in my side. Just a pain in the butt for everyone else. And you will not be able to debunk a single thing that I post. I do not post nonsense like yours.

stormymonday

Dec 25, 2022
concord
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can put him on 'ignore' - it's one of the things I like about this site.

You are not a thorn in my side. Just a pain in the butt for everyone else. And you will not be able to debunk a single thing that I post. I do not post nonsense like yours.
How can I have an amicable discussion with anyone who accuses others of posting nonsense, lying, following another Jesus, and believing in another gospel? You're the enemy!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
How can I have an amicable discussion with anyone who accuses others of posting nonsense, lying, following another Jesus, and believing in another gospel? You're the enemy!
There are many members on this forum who call themselves Christian but follow a false/different gospel and in general they don't enter into amicable discussions because they don't have the Holy Spirit.

Reactions: Nancy

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Is it really important if people want to believe God is split up into 3 parts (Father, Son, Holy Ghost)?
Perhaps people have got different iinterpretations of what 'Trinity' means and therefore need to spell it out for us to avoid confusion?
My own interpretation is that each of the 3 is on the same "team" but is a separate entity, just like the separate players of a football team..:)
As regards mods, I'm one myself at a general history forum and we never delete posts, we simply let people discuss and debate to their hearts content because that's what forums are for, and if some people start getting hot under the collar and insult others, we simply laugh at them and regard them as having lost the debate.. :p
"Do not make friends with a hot-tempered man, do not associate with one easily angered" (Provs 22:24)
"A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult" (Provs 12:16)

Last edited:

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doctrine... If someone is evil hearted they will scheme their way into some bad predicament. You could create a thousand rules and they will still continue to stir up more bad material. It is my opinion, then, that modern day words such as rapture or trinity, can be wonderful or terrible depending on who is presenting the material. An evil hearted person will enjoy scheming his way into situations and going around the rules. The Apostles had the same problems in their day...

13 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.

14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace. - James 3

Reactions: Nancy

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So has every other topic. Maybe you should shut down the forum.
This is a Trinity affirming forum established from the very start of CyB.
It states in the rules that discussion of the Trinity is a close handed topic. Meaning there is no room for debating the topic. The fact that some non-trinity discussions were ever allowed to begin with ended up being a bad decision on us.
With all the threads that have been started and debated over the Trinity Doctrine there has yet been one single thread that glorified God, edified the members, or caused anyone to believe otherwise.
What has happened is division and strife and many members receiving bans over their posts.
Your input is welcomed, your sarcasm is not. Try talking privately with members that have been here a long time. They could probably answer any questions you might have. Or privately speak with a moderator.
And finally, discussing staff actions is against the rules. Since the Trinity ban is new and everyone is trying to understand it your thread was allowed...but it's time to lock it down.
Have a blessed day.

Reactions: Nancy and Rita

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree Nancy, it has been a subject that has been discussed in many forms and always got quite nasty so I guess that non-trinitarians who start a similar thread will also be 'censored'?
Yes Pearl, it goes both ways. Unless it is in the un-orthodox forums it will have to be deleted. I do hope and pray that these very important subject will be once again re instituted...
xx

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a Trinity affirming forum established from the very start of CyB.
It states in the rules that discussion of the Trinity is a close handed topic. Meaning there is no room for debating the topic. The fact that some non-trinity discussions were ever allowed to begin with ended up being a bad decision on us.
With all the threads that have been started and debated over the Trinity Doctrine there has yet been one single thread that glorified God, edified the members, or caused anyone to believe otherwise.
What has happened is division and strife and many members receiving bans over their posts.
Your input is welcomed, your sarcasm is not. Try talking privately with members that have been here a long time. They could probably answer any questions you might have. Or privately speak with a moderator.
And finally, discussing staff actions is against the rules. Since the Trinity ban is new and everyone is trying to understand it your thread was allowed...but it's time to lock it down.
Have a blessed day.
:Bestest: It's quite simple really. Follow the rules or leave. Folks want to blame this whole site for the actions of MEMBERS themselves acting VERY unchristian. I doubt many of them even read our statement of faith? Such presumption.

Reactions: Heart2Soul
Status
Not open for further replies.