Why censor Trinitarians?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormymonday

Dec 25, 2022
concord
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I asked a Mod why Trinitarians were being censored, I was told they are not.

However, I had a reply that was removed and the thread, "Jehovah is either God or He is not, correct" was closed.

You folks are biased and goodbye! You don't need me here!

• Love
Reactions: FactsPlease

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I asked a Mod why Trinitarians were being censored, I was told they are not.

However, I had a reply that was removed and the thread, "Jehovah is either God or He is not, correct" was closed.

Stormy,
This is something that has plagued the Admin. and was not an easy decision for them. The infighting within these threads were getting very ugly hence, the possibly TEMPORARY ban on these subjects. If you could have seen the vitriol that was going on here before this new rule, you just might possibly agree that SOMETHING had to be done. Don't throw out the baby with the bath water sister, pray for our site, pray for everyone on here, in this community.
We would hate to see you leave so soon after starting here. you are not alone in your thoughts here but, things behind the scenes can be difficult.
God bless and keep you!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Stormy,
This is something that has plagued the Admin. and was not an easy decision for them. The infighting within these threads were getting very ugly hence, the possibly TEMPORARY ban on these subjects. If you could have seen the vitriol that was going on here before this new rule, you just might possibly agree that SOMETHING had to be done. Don't throw out the baby with the bath water sister, pray for our site, pray for everyone on here, in this community.
We would hate to see you leave so soon after starting here. you are not alone in your thoughts here but, things behind the scenes can be difficult.
God bless and keep you!
I agree Nancy, it has been a subject that has been discussed in many forms and always got quite nasty so I guess that non-trinitarians who start a similar thread will also be 'censored'?

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

It isn't bias or censorship it is good management as this subject has been done to death in various guises on every forum I've ever been on. So please don't take it personally.

Reactions: pompadour and Nancy

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree Nancy, it has been a subject that has been discussed in many forms and always got quite nasty so I guess that non-trinitarians who start a similar thread will also be 'censored'?
I see why they temporarily banned it too. I mean, it became just flesh against flesh, every single thread it seemed like, which profits absolutely no one.
It reminds me of this guy who decked a really nasty guy who was standing at a “Jesus rally” once. He clocked him and then said, I HATE people who hate Jesus! …………..? Flesh stirring up flesh, not good.

Last edited:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just for clarity, it is not censorship of trinitarians as the ban is on the subject of the trinity. This applies to whatever side of the fence you are on. …..

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

I know how you feel mate, as I myself have got a zero-tolerance policy to any forum that deletes my posts and I've walked out of many forums at the drop of a hat over the years, including not just religious forums.
For examp, only last week I walked out of a Preppers/Survivalist forum because they deleted something I said..:)
But Trinitarianism is not a cut-and-dried thing and is open to different interpretations by different people, so if i were you i'd stick around and discuss it more, then if you're still not satisfied, walk out..:)
My own view about the Trinity thing is that God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are 3 separate entities, and that Jesus was NOT God..:)

stormymonday

Dec 25, 2022
concord
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It isn't bias or censorship it is good management as this subject has been done to death in various guises on every forum I've ever been on. So please don't take it personally.
So has every other topic. Maybe you should shut down the forum.

-Phil

Nov 22, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Take it as a compliment. Jesus was nailed to a cross for speaking The Truth.

Reactions: stormymonday

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I honestly can't understand why some people think the Trinity doctrine is so important anyway, it's just a play on words cooked up by the catholic church..:rolleyes:

-Phil

Nov 22, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I honestly can't understand why some people think the Trinity doctrine is so important anyway, it's just a play on words cooked up by the catholic church..:rolleyes:
No! It sure isn’t. It’s indeed as actual as actual gets.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It's not that you are a slow-learner. It's just a fancy for stirring the pot.

Transparent, and tiresome. (and not honest at all)

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The Trinity is like an oyster, God and Jesus are the two halves both sharing holy the spirit which is the pearl inside, I can't understand why some people make such a hoo-ha of it..:)

-Phil

Nov 22, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Trinitarians” is a conceptualization, and overlooking of the true nature of self.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So has every other topic. Maybe you should shut down the forum.
I don't run the forum so I can't do that and even if I could I wouldn't because so many people would miss it. There are many good things about this site but there also things that we may not like about it and if that is the case we just concentrate on the bits we do like and ignore the others. Happy New Year @stormymonday

Status
Not open for further replies.